- Gabby the sea turtle picks the Broncos in Super Bowl Updated: Feb-06-16 8:51 am
MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina - Gabby the sea turtle, the so-called football expert at Ripley's Aquarium in Myrtle Beach, has made her choice for the Super Bowl winner.
- Thomas' mom to watch from the stands, not the cell this time Updated: Feb-05-16 10:04 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Demaryius Thomas' mother will watch the Super Bowl from the stands at Levi's Stadium, decked out in an officially licensed orange No. 88 jersey.
- Both teams have spirited final practices before Super Bowl Updated: Feb-05-16 8:51 pm
- Props rule the day for Super Bowl at Vegas sports books Updated: Feb-05-16 7:15 pm
Jay Kornegay still finds it painful to talk about the last time the Denver Broncos were in the Super Bowl and the first snap of the game went over Peyton Manning's head for a Seattle safety.
- SUPER BOWL: Profiles of key players Updated: Feb-05-16 6:46 pm
Projected starters and key players for the Super Bowl at Santa Clara, California:
- Patriarch of these Denver Broncos? Former coach Dan Reeves Updated: Feb-05-16 6:39 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Dan Reeves has barely merited a mention in the lead-up to the Super Bowl, his imprint on these Denver Broncos an afterthought.
- Manning's glove gives him better grip on Updated: Feb-05-16 6:08 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Peyton Manning has always done things few quarterbacks do, including wearing a glove on his passing hand.
- Ex-Broncos RB Montee Ball arrested in domestic case Updated: Feb-05-16 3:28 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Former Wisconsin and Denver Broncos running back Montee Ball was jailed early Friday on a felony battery charge after an apparent dispute with his girlfriend.
- Joe Cool tops list of best Super Bowl passing performances Updated: Feb-05-16 2:25 pm
The face of most successful NFL teams nowadays is the quarterback, so it should come as no surprise that seven of the past eight league MVPs played that position.
- Colorado police prepare for possible Super Bowl rowdiness Updated: Feb-05-16 2:12 pm
DENVER - Denver police are rooting for a Broncos Super Bowl victory as much as anyone, but they are urging fans keep the postgame revelry in check.
- Denver Broncos' mascot makes stop in Rock Springs Updated: Feb-05-16 4:33 am
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyoming - Denver Broncos' fans in Rock Springs were able to meet the team's mascot, Thunder, after the horse made a stop on his way to the Super Bowl.
- Ohio plant workers take pride in making Super Bowl footballs Updated: Feb-05-16 1:59 am
ADA, Ohio - Every time Peyton Manning throws a pass or Cam Newton takes off to run in Sunday's Super Bowl, they'll be gripping a football made in a quaint Ohio village 2,000 miles away.
- Band Perry on Denver Broncos, Lady Gaga and Grammys Updated: Feb-05-16 1:13 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Returning to perform ahead of the Super Bowl is good and (sort of) bad for country trio The Band Perry, who last performed around the 2014 game.
- Mayor's use of city funds for Super Bowl trip to get review Updated: Feb-05-16 12:19 am
DENVER - The Denver Board of Ethics will review plans for the city to fund Mayor Michael Hancock's family trip to watch the Broncos play in the Super Bowl.
- Broncos take a chance, and it pays off with Kubiak Updated: Feb-04-16 6:43 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - It's hard to know who took the bigger risk.
- Denver's Marshall and Trevathan bounce back from injuries Updated: Feb-04-16 6:23 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The Super Bowl linebackers getting all the attention this week are Luke Kuechly and Thomas Davis.
- Ape at Utah zoo predicts Panthers to win Super Bowl Updated: Feb-04-16 3:12 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - An ape at the Salt Lake City zoo has predicted the Carolina Panthers will win the Super Bowl.
- Will Peyton's dream scenario come true vs Panthers? Updated: Feb-04-16 2:56 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - It's the perfect scenario, a Hollywood-type script: Peyton Manning emulates John Elway and rides off into the sunset with the Lombardi Trophy in his grip.
- Broncos' Smith preparing to play Super Bowl with heavy heart Updated: Feb-04-16 1:39 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - At first, Antonio Smith thought about running out of the team hotel and catching the first flight home after his mother awakened him with news of his father's death following heart surgery.
- Denver (NC) is backing Panthers, not Broncos in Super Bowl Updated: Feb-04-16 1:17 pm
There are hardly any Broncos fans these days in Denver - not Denver, North Carolina, that is.
- Like Elway, Manning has chance to tie things up with a title Updated: Feb-03-16 7:21 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The last time the world saw John Elway in a Broncos uniform, he was facing the stands, both hands aloft, holding his helmet in his left hand, and his right hand clenched into a tight, celebratory fist. He flashed that toothy smile, knowing that a few minutes later, he would be cradling his second Super Bowl trophy.
- Denver Broncos' Ryan Murphy questioned in prostitution sting Updated: Feb-03-16 2:48 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Broncos coach Gary Kubiak says he's disappointed he had to send home one of his practice squad players who was caught up in a prostitution sting a few miles from the team hotel.
- Super Bowl rosters filled with castoffs from other teams Updated: Feb-03-16 2:15 am
SAN JOSE, California - Evan Mathis got released by the Eagles because Chip Kelly didn't want to give the two-time Pro Bowl guard a raise. Kurt Coleman got dumped by Kelly a year earlier.
- Denver Broncos Ryan Murphy questioned in prostitution sting Updated: Feb-03-16 12:25 am
SAN JOSE, California - Denver Broncos practice squad safety Ryan Murphy was sent home after being questioned by authorities during a prostitution sting in San Jose.
- Tight ends Olsen and Daniels could be decisive in Super Bowl Updated: Feb-02-16 9:22 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - In a tight spot, Cam Newton and Peyton Manning just might look for their tight ends.