- Heat go up 2-0, hold off Bobcats 101-97 Updated: Apr-23-14 10:59 pm
- Heat say they've committed to Miami through 2040 Updated: Apr-23-14 9:26 pm
- Bobcats' Al Jefferson in starting lineup Updated: Apr-23-14 6:21 pm
- Wizards back home with 2-0 lead over Bulls Updated: Apr-23-14 5:26 pm
- Pacers rally past Hawks 101-85 to even series Updated: Apr-23-14 3:26 am
- Wizards beat Bulls 101-99 in OT to take 2-0 lead Updated: Apr-23-14 3:18 am
- Pacers rally past Hawks 101-85 to even series Updated: Apr-22-14 11:32 pm
- Spurs' Popovich wins NBA Coach of the Year Updated: Apr-22-14 4:33 pm
- Timberwolves' Rick Adelman retiring after 23 years Updated: Apr-21-14 5:08 pm
- Bobcats C Jefferson: I'll play in Game 2 vs. Heat Updated: Apr-21-14 4:03 pm
- Wade looks like himself in Game 1 win for Heat Updated: Apr-21-14 12:48 pm
- Column: no April, May or June Madness in NBA Updated: Apr-19-14 3:42 am
- Motivated LeBron preps for the playoff grind Updated: Apr-18-14 6:38 pm
- Bobcats F Douglas-Roberts makes most of 2nd chance Updated: Apr-18-14 6:12 pm
- Improved Gibson key for Bulls Updated: Apr-18-14 5:44 pm
- No bigger playoff long shot than under-.500 Hawks Updated: Apr-17-14 7:29 pm
- Pacers coach rules out Bynum for Hawks series Updated: Apr-17-14 6:48 pm
- The boring part of the year is over for the Heat Updated: Apr-17-14 6:38 pm
- Bulls ready to start playoff push against Wizards Updated: Apr-17-14 4:51 pm
- Wizards' fast-moving John Wall makes playoff debut Updated: Apr-17-14 4:41 pm
- Magic officials enter offseason with confidence Updated: Apr-17-14 4:39 pm
- 3-point threat Miller also Grizzlies' iron man Updated: Apr-17-14 4:32 pm
- LeBron still No. 1 with NBA's most-popular jersey Updated: Apr-17-14 12:27 pm
- Wizards head to playoffs with win Updated: Apr-16-14 11:48 pm
- 76ers top resting Heat in finale, 100-87 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:36 pm
MIAMI - LeBron James drove to the rim as time was winding down, got clobbered by Josh McRoberts and sat on the hardwood gathering himself for a few seconds afterward.
MIAMI - Saying they reaffirm the team's commitment to the city, the Miami Heat announced Wednesday night that they have agreed to extend their partnership with Miami-Dade County another 10 years through 2040.
MIAMI - Al Jefferson is in Charlotte's starting lineup for Game 2 of the Bobcats' Eastern Conference first-round series against the Miami Heat.
WASHINGTON - The Chicago Bulls failed to score for more than seven minutes.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Pacers got tired of talking trash.
CHICAGO - This one looked like it was slipping away from the Washington Wizards. Then, in a flash everything changed.
INDIANAPOLIS - When the Indiana Pacers needed a lift. Paul George stepped up. All over the court, over and over again.
The San Antonio Spurs, the model for stability and sustained success in the modern NBA, were still a shaken team when they showed up for training camp in October, less than four months after a devastating loss to Miami in the NBA Finals.
MINNEAPOLIS - As his 23rd season as an NBA coach entered the home stretch, Rick Adelman looked tired.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Bobcats center Al Jefferson said that while his left foot remains extremely sore, he plans to play in Game 2 of the best-of-seven playoff series Wednesday night against Miami Heat.
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade is not planning on missing any more games this season, and that means life on the Miami Heat equipment room staff is going to get considerably more demanding.
ATLANTA - If the playoff-bound Atlanta Hawks were in any other sport, they might have a glimmer of hope for winning a championship.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Charlotte Bobcats guard Chris Douglas-Roberts remembers feeling so depressed last year that he didn't want to get out of bed.
DEERFIELD, Illinois - Taj Gibson flashed back to the grueling workouts in the searing Southern California heat last summer.
ATLANTA - There's no bigger long shot in the NBA playoffs than the Atlanta Hawks.
INDIANAPOLIS - Top-seeded Indiana won't have Andrew Bynum for its first-round series against Atlanta.
CHICAGO - Lose a franchise player, trade away another star. Snag home-court advantage for at least one round in the playoffs?
WASHINGTON - John Wall talks as fast as he plays. That makes him entertaining to be around, even when the ball gets thrown out of bounds, or when the sentences come out a bit funky.
ORLANDO, Florida - It's been two seasons since the Orlando Magic went through near-wholesale changes that included a franchise player's exit and bringing in a new general manager and coaching staff.
MIAMI - LeBron James' jersey remains the most popular in the NBA.
BOSTON - Bradley Beal stood at his locker near the middle of a noisy Washington locker room and expressed a thought that Wizards' players haven't felt for a few years.
MIAMI - For Philadelphia, the season finale was about what's coming next year. For Miami, it's about what's coming next week.