- Hornets agree to multiyear extension with Steve Clifford Updated: Nov-25-15 6:18 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Hornets have entrusted their short-term future to coach Steve Clifford.
- Millsap, Teague pace Hawks to 121-97 win over Boston Updated: Nov-24-15 11:46 pm
ATLANTA - Jeff Teague has been waiting for the Atlanta Hawks to break out of their slump.
- George scores 40, Pacers make 19 3s to beat Wizards 123-106 Updated: Nov-24-15 11:01 pm
WASHINGTON - Indiana forward Paul George thinks his team doesn't get enough attention.
- Hawks retire Mutombo's No. 55 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:08 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks retired Dikembe Mutombo's No. 55 jersey Tuesday night to honor the longtime shot blocker's Hall of Fame enshrinement.
- Pacers G Hill expected to return Tuesday against Wizards Updated: Nov-24-15 6:16 pm
WASHINGTON - Pacers guard George Hill is expected to return Tuesday night against Washington after missing three games with an upper respiratory infection.
- LeBron joins "Big O" on elite list, leads Cavs past Magic Updated: Nov-24-15 5:25 am
CLEVELAND - No player in NBA history stuffed a stat sheet quite like Oscar Robertson. The "Big O" was a triple-double machine.
- Wiggins scores 32 as Wolves drop Sixers to 0-15 Updated: Nov-24-15 1:24 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Through another seemingly interminable losing streak, the Philadelphia 76ers have been done in by some of the NBA's biggest names.
- Walker's 39 points lift Hornets over Kings 127-122 in OT Updated: Nov-23-15 11:21 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Kemba Walker put the Charlotte Hornets in prime position for a big win when he made a driving one-handed scoop layup with 0.7 seconds left in regulation.
- Wade, Bosh score 16 each, Heat roll past Knicks 95-78 Updated: Nov-23-15 11:07 pm
MIAMI - No one had a big scoring night for Miami, which was not an issue. Having great defensive numbers is considerably more important to the Heat right now anyway.
- Hawks' Budenholzer fined $25,000 for contact with official Updated: Nov-23-15 9:45 pm
ATLANTA - Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer apologized Monday for bumping an official, an incident that drew a $25,000 fine from the NBA and led to a call from the referees' union that he be suspended.
- LeBron James joins Oscar Robertson on elite NBA list Updated: Nov-23-15 8:25 pm
CLEVELAND - Make room, Big O.
- Heat's Riley says he sees 'dynastic' potential in Warriors Updated: Nov-23-15 12:35 pm
MIAMI - Pat Riley played alongside Jerry West and Gail Goodrich, the guards whose exploits from the early 1970s still have the Miami Heat president saying they were the best backcourt he ever saw.
- Love, James lead Cavaliers past Hawks, 109-97 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:58 pm
CLEVELAND - The rematch of the Eastern Conference finals looked very familiar.
- Heat escape, top 76ers 96-91 to keep Philly winless Updated: Nov-21-15 11:50 pm
MIAMI - For much of the night, Philadelphia was in control. The 76ers had their biggest lead of the season at one point, and still led by 11 midway through the fourth quarter.
- Wizards contain Drummond, hold on to beat Pistons 97-95 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:38 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Washington Wizards had some ugly lines in the box score Saturday night.
- Wade moves into NBA's top 50 career scorers Updated: Nov-21-15 9:10 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade is now among the top 50 scorers in NBA history.
- Cousins' big night leads Kings past Magic, 97-91 Updated: Nov-21-15 8:40 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - At times during his career, frustration has gotten the best of Sacramento's DeMarcus Cousins.
- Jefferson, Hornets drop 76ers to 0-13 Updated: Nov-20-15 11:55 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The times that Al Jefferson is most confident he'll have a good game are not when the Hornets center is going against a rookie, and not even when he's facing a winless team.
- Wizards' Webster expected to miss season after hip surgery Updated: Nov-20-15 6:29 pm
WASHINGTON - Washington Wizards forward Martell Webster is expected to miss the entire NBA season after having surgery on his right hip.
- Chris Bosh leads Heat past Kings, 116-109 Updated: Nov-19-15 11:43 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade got back to doing what he does best - scoring.
- Sacramento Kings forward Rudy Gay injures shoulder Updated: Nov-19-15 9:37 pm
MIAMI - Sacramento forward Rudy Gay left the Kings' game Thursday night against the Miami Heat after straining his left shoulder.
- Millsap's 23 points help Hawks hold off Kings 103-97 Updated: Nov-18-15 11:37 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks were on the verge of losing another close one.
- Fournier's 3-pointer lifts Magic over Wolves 104-101 in OT Updated: Nov-18-15 11:23 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - The Orlando Magic learned a little more about feisty new coach Scott Skiles on Wednesday night, and all parties went home happy.
- Batum's 24 points lead Hornets over Nets, 116-111 Updated: Nov-18-15 10:54 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Nicolas Batum returned to form and the Charlotte Hornets returned to their winning ways.
- Struggling Hawks again without Teague, Bazemore vs Kings Updated: Nov-18-15 7:52 pm