- Hawks take 1-0 lead by rolling past Pacers 101-93 Updated: Apr-20-14 6:26 am
- Column: no April, May or June Madness in NBA Updated: Apr-19-14 3:42 am
- Motivated LeBron preps for the playoff grind Updated: Apr-18-14 6:38 pm
- Bobcats F Douglas-Roberts makes most of 2nd chance Updated: Apr-18-14 6:12 pm
- Improved Gibson key for Bulls Updated: Apr-18-14 5:44 pm
- No bigger playoff long shot than under-.500 Hawks Updated: Apr-17-14 7:29 pm
- Pacers coach rules out Bynum for Hawks series Updated: Apr-17-14 6:48 pm
- The boring part of the year is over for the Heat Updated: Apr-17-14 6:38 pm
- Bulls ready to start playoff push against Wizards Updated: Apr-17-14 4:51 pm
- Wizards' fast-moving John Wall makes playoff debut Updated: Apr-17-14 4:41 pm
- Magic officials enter offseason with confidence Updated: Apr-17-14 4:39 pm
- 3-point threat Miller also Grizzlies' iron man Updated: Apr-17-14 4:32 pm
- LeBron still No. 1 with NBA's most-popular jersey Updated: Apr-17-14 12:27 pm
- Wizards head to playoffs with win Updated: Apr-16-14 11:48 pm
- 76ers top resting Heat in finale, 100-87 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:36 pm
- Hawks wrap up regular season, beat Bucks 111-103 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:32 pm
- Walker leads Bobcats over Bulls in OT, 91-86 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:24 pm
- Pacers rest 3 starters, cruise past Magic 101-86 Updated: Apr-16-14 10:46 pm
- Millsap to sit out Hawks season finale for rest Updated: Apr-16-14 7:25 pm
- Pacers resting 3 starters vs. Magic Updated: Apr-16-14 6:46 pm
- Top-seeded Pacers to rest 3 starters in finale Updated: Apr-15-14 5:56 pm
- Wizards' coach Wittman finally makes the playoffs Updated: Apr-15-14 5:24 pm
- Noah leads Bulls to 108-95 win over Magic Updated: Apr-14-14 11:59 pm
- Douglas-Roberts lifts Bobcats past Hawks 95-93 Updated: Apr-14-14 11:12 pm
- Heat lose 114-93 to Wizards; Pacers get top seed Updated: Apr-14-14 11:03 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Atlanta's Jeff Teague demolished the Pacers' grand playoff plan.
ATLANTA - If the playoff-bound Atlanta Hawks were in any other sport, they might have a glimmer of hope for winning a championship.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Charlotte Bobcats guard Chris Douglas-Roberts remembers feeling so depressed last year that he didn't want to get out of bed.
DEERFIELD, Illinois - Taj Gibson flashed back to the grueling workouts in the searing Southern California heat last summer.
ATLANTA - There's no bigger long shot in the NBA playoffs than the Atlanta Hawks.
INDIANAPOLIS - Top-seeded Indiana won't have Andrew Bynum for its first-round series against Atlanta.
CHICAGO - Lose a franchise player, trade away another star. Snag home-court advantage for at least one round in the playoffs?
WASHINGTON - John Wall talks as fast as he plays. That makes him entertaining to be around, even when the ball gets thrown out of bounds, or when the sentences come out a bit funky.
ORLANDO, Florida - It's been two seasons since the Orlando Magic went through near-wholesale changes that included a franchise player's exit and bringing in a new general manager and coaching staff.
MIAMI - LeBron James' jersey remains the most popular in the NBA.
BOSTON - Bradley Beal stood at his locker near the middle of a noisy Washington locker room and expressed a thought that Wizards' players haven't felt for a few years.
MIAMI - For Philadelphia, the season finale was about what's coming next year. For Miami, it's about what's coming next week.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Al Jefferson knows few people will be giving the Charlotte Bobcats a chance to upset the Miami Heat in the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs.
ORLANDO, Florida - After enduring a rough stretch over the past two months, the Indiana Pacers will enter the playoffs on a bit of a roll.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Pacers finally have a chance to relax.
WASHINGTON - No one in NBA history has coached more games with less success than Randy Wittman.
CHICAGO - There's just one game remaining in the regular season and the NBA playoffs begin on Saturday.
ATLANTA - One team was motivated by the goal of dodging the Miami Heat in the first round of the playoffs. The other team's goal was resting its starters.
WASHINGTON - LeBron James' only visible significant role was that of postgame heckler, interrupting Michael Beasley's interview amid a loose, upbeat locker room that normally wouldn't jibe with a 21-point loss - or throwing in a towel in the race for a No. 1 seed.