- Kansas Supreme Court reverses capital murder conviction Updated: May-15-15 2:35 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - The Kansas Supreme Court has reversed the conviction of a 27-year-old man serving a life sentence for suffocating his former girlfriend and their baby after she demanded child support.
- Kansas Supreme Court to hear marijuana ordinance dispute Updated: May-13-15 6:36 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - The Kansas Supreme Court says it will decide whether a voter-approved ordinance in Wichita lessening criminal penalties for marijuana possession is legal.
- Salina man found guilty again for killing 2 men in 2009 Updated: May-13-15 6:43 am
SALINA, Kansas - A jury has found a Salina man guilty of killing two men after the Kansas Supreme Court threw out his original convictions.
- State Supreme Court upholds Wichita man's murder conviction Updated: May-01-15 6:46 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - The Kansas Supreme Court has upheld the first-degree murder conviction of a man who gunned down his wife in front of her children.
- Kansas court puts capital case from sheriff's death on hold Updated: May-01-15 11:49 am
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas' highest court has halted its review of the capital murder case stemming from a sheriff's death because the U.S. Supreme Court is reviewing other death penalty cases from the state.
- Kansas Supreme Court won't touch school funding case for now Updated: May-01-15 5:06 am
TOPEKA, Kansas - The Kansas Supreme Court plans to wait to take up a school funding lawsuit against the state.
- Kansas Supreme Court to consider PV councilman's case Updated: Apr-30-15 5:05 am
TOPEKA, Kansas - The Kansas Supreme Court is taking up the case next week of a suburban Kansas City official who was kicked out of office for allowing a homeless friend to sleep in City Hall.