- State Supreme Court upholds Wichita man's murder conviction Updated: May-01-15 6:46 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - The Kansas Supreme Court has upheld the first-degree murder conviction of a man who gunned down his wife in front of her children.
- Kansas court puts capital case from sheriff's death on hold Updated: May-01-15 11:49 am
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas' highest court has halted its review of the capital murder case stemming from a sheriff's death because the U.S. Supreme Court is reviewing other death penalty cases from the state.
- Kansas Supreme Court won't touch school funding case for now Updated: May-01-15 5:06 am
TOPEKA, Kansas - The Kansas Supreme Court plans to wait to take up a school funding lawsuit against the state.
- Kansas Supreme Court to consider PV councilman's case Updated: Apr-30-15 5:05 am
TOPEKA, Kansas - The Kansas Supreme Court is taking up the case next week of a suburban Kansas City official who was kicked out of office for allowing a homeless friend to sleep in City Hall.
- Kansas Supreme Court to consider marijuana ballot dispute Updated: Apr-16-15 6:17 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - The state's highest court has taken up the dispute over the legality of a new voter-approved ordinance in the state's largest city that lessens criminal penalties for marijuana possession.
- Kansas Supreme Court to hold hearing on university campus Updated: Apr-09-15 5:04 am
TOPEKA, Kansas - The Kansas Supreme Court will hold oral arguments Monday on the campus of Fort Hays State University.