- Ala. joins agricultural lawsuit against California Updated: Mar-06-14 5:45 pm
- California data breaches hit 21.3 million accounts Updated: Feb-27-14 5:41 pm
- 'Birther' to run for California attorney general Updated: Feb-22-14 12:59 pm
- California attorney general to lead trip to Mexico Updated: Feb-19-14 8:01 pm
- AG Harris to announce re-election bid Updated: Feb-11-14 8:52 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Alabama Attorney General Luther Strange announced Thursday that the state has joined a lawsuit to block California from imposing some of its own agricultural standards on out-of-state producers.
SACRAMENTO, California - California businesses and government agencies have experienced 300 separate data breaches exposing the personal information of more than 20 million customer accounts during the past two years, leading state Attorney General Kamala Harris on Thursday to elevate cybersecurity as a key focus of the state's top crime-fighting agency.
SANTA ANA, California - A Southern California woman who's filed repeated "birther" lawsuits challenging Barack Obama's right to be president says she'll run for a high state office.
SACRAMENTO, California - Attorneys general from border states are planning a trip to Mexico this spring as prosecutors from the two countries fight trafficking in people, guns and drugs, among other crimes, California Attorney General Kamala Harris said Wednesday.
SACRAMENTO, California - Attorney General Kamala Harris is formally announcing her bid for a second term as California's top law enforcement officer.