- Millions pumping through Minn. campaign stream Updated: Apr-15-14 6:49 pm
- GOP Senate hopeful McFadden has $1.8M reserve Updated: Apr-15-14 6:12 pm
- Minnesota Senate rivals tied to investment firm Updated: Apr-11-14 1:49 pm
- Minn. Senate passes tax bill with additional cuts Updated: Apr-10-14 6:25 pm
- Obama praises lawmakers for raising minimum wage Updated: Apr-10-14 5:09 pm
- Minnesota considers ending lawmaker immunity law Updated: Apr-10-14 5:05 pm
- Senate panel's medical pot hearing to be continued Updated: Apr-10-14 4:26 pm
- Pedestrian killed in Columbia Heights Updated: Apr-10-14 10:32 am
- Minnesota House passes gender pay gap bill Updated: Apr-09-14 9:07 pm
- Dayton approves tougher anti-bullying law Updated: Apr-09-14 5:05 pm
- Minnesota Senate OKs bill for overdose immunity Updated: Apr-09-14 10:58 am
- Minnesota House passes anti-bullying bill Updated: Apr-09-14 2:31 am
- As Senate approves budget, Dayton urges restraint Updated: Apr-08-14 8:41 pm
- Minnesota Senate panel backs $77M Senate building Updated: Apr-07-14 8:22 pm
- Minn. farm families could get property tax relief Updated: Apr-04-14 9:12 pm
- UMinn Senate rejects opposition to Rice speech Updated: Apr-04-14 9:11 am
- Minn. House passes $322M budget plan Updated: Apr-04-14 1:26 am
- Minnesota Senate passes anti-bullying bill Updated: Apr-03-14 9:14 pm
- 308 road construction projects planned in 2014 Updated: Apr-03-14 7:51 pm
- Drone bills hit turbulence in Minn. Legislature Updated: Apr-02-14 7:39 pm
- Dayton declines to take stance on lottery curbs Updated: Apr-02-14 1:55 pm
- Dayton circles date for State of State speech Updated: Apr-02-14 1:22 pm
- 18 inches of new snow in northwestern Minnesota Updated: Apr-01-14 2:45 pm
- $150K study could help Minn. benefit from ND oil Updated: Apr-01-14 1:20 pm
- House bills contain $975M in building wishes Updated: Apr-01-14 11:08 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Millions of campaign dollars already are coursing through the Minnesota campaign system, which should leave no shortage of biting commercials on television and brochures in mailboxes attempting to sway voters.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Mike McFadden has nearly $2 million in reserve as the campaigns start to heat up.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Democrats fighting to protect Minnesota Sen. Al Franken's seat want to replicate the last presidential campaign playbook by casting a well-funded GOP challenger as a corporate raider who put profit over people.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Senate has given approval to another $101 million in tax breaks, but the array of relief differs from a House version.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - President Barack Obama is praising Minnesota lawmakers for raising the state's minimum wage.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A college project that alleged some state lawmakers might have used immunity to avoid drunken-driving arrests has sparked debate in Minnesota over whether to scrap a more than 150-year-old protection similar to those still on the books for Congress and most state legislatures.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Medical marijuana has not yet been snuffed out in Minnesota.
COLUMBIA HEIGHTS, Minnesota - The Minnesota State Patrol says a young woman has died after she was struck by a vehicle in Columbia Heights.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota House passed a bill Wednesday that aims to narrow the pay gap between men and women, expand access to affordable child care and increase unpaid parental leave from six weeks to 12 weeks.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - An anti-bullying law that replaces one some found too weak is now in place.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A bill passed by the Minnesota Senate provides immunity for drug users who overdose and those who call 911 for help.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota House voted early Wednesday to pass a bill aimed at strengthening the state's anti-bullying law, sending the measure to Gov. Mark Dayton to sign.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Senate has approved its plan to spend part of the state's budget surplus on programs geared toward the youngest learners and the care of the elderly patients.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A plan to construct a $77 million building to house Minnesota's 67 state senators is moving forward after the Senate Rules Committee approved the proposal on Monday.
MINNEAPOLIS - Most Minnesota farm families would get an extra $260 in property tax relief per year under legislation that's meant to ease the squeeze they're feeling between rising property taxes and falling crop prices.
MINNEAPOLIS - The University of Minnesota Senate has rejected a proposal by a group of faculty and student activists who pressured the school to condemn an upcoming speech by former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - After debate stretched late into the night, the Minnesota House approved a budget plan Thursday that would spend another $322 million of the state's surplus.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A plan aimed at helping prevent bullying in schools was narrowly approved by the Minnesota Senate on Thursday, with supporters saying it would give educators better tools to help students.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Workers will undertake 308 road construction projects throughout Minnesota in 2014, a state Department of Transportation official said Thursday.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota lawmakers pressing for restrictions on unmanned aerial devices are already looking to pursue legislation next year to regulate them.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Gov. Mark Dayton says he hasn't formed a position on a bill that would bar the Minnesota Lottery from selling tickets over the Internet.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Gov. Mark Dayton has circled a date on his April calendar to deliver a State of the State speech to a joint session of the Minnesota Legislature.
THIEF RIVER FALLS, Minnesota - Northwestern Minnesota residents rebounded Tuesday from more than a foot a fresh snow that fell during blizzard conditions.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A proposed $150,000 study would examine how Minnesota could leverage the North Dakota oil boom for its own benefit.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A $975 million Minnesota House construction package released Tuesday loads up on college campus projects, provides for statewide civic center upgrades and makes another Capitol restoration installment.