- Another wave of snow moving into Twin Cities Updated: Nov-30-15 8:20 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The latest on the winter storm affecting Minnesota (all times local):
- Report: Semi probable cause of crash that killed brothers Updated: Nov-30-15 8:02 pm
MOORHEAD, Minnesota - The Minnesota State Patrol says a semitrailer truck was the probable cause of a June rollover that killed two teenage brothers from Moorhead last June.
- Kline, Franken back rewrite of No Child Left Behind Act Updated: Nov-29-15 4:14 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota will gain more control over its schools if Congress approves a rewrite of the federal No Child Left Behind law, according to two Minnesota lawmakers who helped forge the deal.
- Black Lives Matter organizer launching legislative campaign Updated: Nov-27-15 6:16 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A leader of St. Paul's Black Lives Matter's chapter says he's running for the State Legislature.
- 90 crashes on slippery Minnesota roads Updated: Nov-26-15 6:15 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota State Patrol says snow and slick roads have led to 90 crashes across the state - a number that could grow as a winter weather advisory remained in effect.
- Minnesota State Patrol lieutenants sue over overtime pay Updated: Nov-25-15 4:43 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Dozens of Minnesota State Patrol lieutenants are suing the state for not paying them overtime.
- Minnesota man gets 4 years' probation in Islamic State case Updated: Nov-23-15 2:47 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A Minnesota man who admitted sending an angry tweet threatening U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch was sentenced Monday to four years of probation with a long list of conditions meant to keep him out of trouble.
- Minnesota House candidate ends campaign after tweet about IS Updated: Nov-15-15 3:58 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A Democratic candidate for the Minnesota House ended his campaign Sunday, hours after he tweeted that the Islamic State group "isn't necessarily evil" and its members were doing what they thought was best for their community.
- Minnesota ACLU announces app to record police interactions Updated: Nov-13-15 2:48 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The American Civil Liberties Union of Minnesota launched a free mobile app Friday that allows users to record interactions with police officers on their smartphones and submit video to the ACLU if they feel their rights were violated.
- State Patrol goes undercover to catch distracted drivers Updated: Nov-10-15 8:46 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota State Patrol says it will use unmarked squads to catch distracted drivers.
- Rice man, 29, killed in accident involving 2 semitrailers Updated: Nov-06-15 3:13 am
RICE, Minnesota - Authorities say a 29-year-old central Minnesota man was hit and killed by a semitrailer while he was standing outside his own rig along a highway.