- Eli Manning and Philip Rivers are forever linked Updated: Dec-04-13 6:14 pm
- Bolts in free-fall after loss to Bengals Updated: Dec-02-13 7:30 pm
- Chiefs try to regroup after 3 straight losses Updated: Dec-02-13 4:03 pm
- 5 things to know after Bengals beat Chargers 17-10 Updated: Dec-02-13 3:40 am
- Bolts make too many mistakes in 17-10 loss Updated: Dec-01-13 10:31 pm
- Dalton, Green lead Bengals to 17-10 win vs Bolts Updated: Dec-01-13 9:30 pm
- Dunlap, Royal, Johnson inactive for Chargers Updated: Dec-01-13 4:17 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 13 Updated: Nov-29-13 9:21 am
- Bengals-Chargers to be 1st NFL blackout of year Updated: Nov-28-13 5:33 pm
- Chiefs' Smith finally letting loose on offense Updated: Nov-28-13 10:57 am
- Chargers say defensive backs competing for jobs Updated: Nov-27-13 8:08 pm
- Ajirotutu makes name for himself with winning grab Updated: Nov-25-13 6:58 pm
- 5 things to know after Chargers' 41-38 win in KC Updated: Nov-25-13 3:38 am
- Chiefs' Hali leaves game vs SD with injury Updated: Nov-24-13 6:44 pm
- Rivers leads Chargers to 41-38 win over Chiefs Updated: Nov-24-13 6:20 pm
- Chiefs without 2 OL starters vs Chargers Updated: Nov-24-13 11:47 am
- Chargers' Johnson will try to play with hurt hand Updated: Nov-22-13 4:47 pm
- Ingram returns to practice with big hit vs Te'o Updated: Nov-20-13 6:27 pm
- Slow starts slowing down Chiefs struggling offense Updated: Nov-20-13 3:32 pm
- 5 things to know from Dolphins' win over Chargers Updated: Nov-18-13 3:30 am
- Embattled Dolphins stop Chargers to win, 20-16 Updated: Nov-17-13 8:32 pm
- Center Mike Pouncey inactive for depleted Dolphins Updated: Nov-17-13 3:12 pm
- Chargers LT Dunlap ruled out of Dolphins game Updated: Nov-15-13 9:24 pm
- Wedding rings swapped for Chiefs tickets Updated: Nov-15-13 6:13 pm
- Chargers place English on IR, sign Robinson Updated: Nov-12-13 9:17 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Eli Manning doesn't feel comfortable talking about why he and his family didn't want him to play in San Diego in 2004.
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Chargers are right at home in the land of flip-flops.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The line of demarcation might as well be the Kansas City Chiefs' bye week.
SAN DIEGO - The Cincinnati Bengals came out to sunny San Diego and punched the Chargers in the nose.
SAN DIEGO - Maybe it was a good thing that the San Diego Chargers' game against the Cincinnati Bengals was blacked out in Southern California - a first in the NFL this season.
SAN DIEGO - Left tackle King Dunlap, wide receiver Eddie Royal and outside linebacker Jarret Johnson are among the San Diego Chargers' inactives for Sunday's game against AFC North-leading Cincinnati.
GERRY DULAC'S NFL FORECAST WEEK 13 (All times EST)
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Alex Smith's even disposition never changed, even after the Chiefs quarterback held his own in an entertaining shootout with Chargers counterpart Philip Rivers.
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Chargers' secondary might look different Sunday when they take on the Cincinnati Bengals.
SAN DIEGO - Seyi Ajirotutu should get a little more notice after catching a last-second touchdown pass to lift the San Diego Chargers to a thrilling 41-38 victory at Kansas City.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The San Diego Chargers were staring down their fourth straight loss when Philip Rivers stepped under center, peered across the line at the Kansas City defense and called for the snap.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs could be without their top two pass rushers for a while after Tamba Hali sprained his right ankle and Justin Houston sprained his elbow in a 41-38 loss to San Diego on Sunday.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Philip Rivers called it the kind of game that could save the Chargers' season. Seyi Ajirotutu called its defining play the greatest catch of his career.
SAN DIEGO - Chargers outside linebacker Jarret Johnson hopes to play against Kansas City on Sunday, six days after having surgery on his left hand.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - It had to be a painful experience for Chiefs coach Andy Reid, someone who prides himself on being an offensive innovator, to relive the first quarter of last Sunday's game in Denver.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - The Miami Dolphins' playoff push will be interrupted this week by a visit from an NFL special investigator.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Ryan Tannehill watched the final play from the sideline, hopping anxiously as an opponent's desperation heave hung in the air, then letting out a jubilant scream when a teammate swatted the ball to the turf.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Miami Dolphins center Mike Pouncey is inactive for Sunday's game against the San Diego Chargers because of illness, further depleting an offensive line thinned by the team's harassment scandal.
SAN DIEGO - Chargers left tackle King Dunlap has been ruled out of Sunday's game at Miami because of a neck strain.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A longtime Kansas City Chiefs fan says he swapped six game tickets for a wedding ring set advertised on Craigslist.