- Somerville to pay Marine reservist over employment rights Updated: Feb-10-16 3:02 pm
SOMERVILLE, Massachusetts - The city of Somerville has agreed to pay more than $15,000 in back pay for allegations it violated a Marine Corps reservist's employment rights.
- Marine colonel to head federal public defender's office Updated: Feb-07-16 3:35 am
CLEVELAND - The U.S. Marine Corps' chief defense counsel will become the new head of the federal public defender's office in northern Ohio.
- Trace elements of DNA found from Hawaii helicopter crash Updated: Feb-02-16 10:48 pm
HONOLULU - Trace elements of DNA have been found from Marines killed in a helicopter crash off Hawaii last month, the Marine Corps said Tuesday.
- Town officials ask community to honor fallen Marine Updated: Jan-26-16 2:27 pm
HINGHAM, Massachusetts - Officials in a Massachusetts town are asking the community to participate in a silent show of support for the family of a Marine who died after two helicopters crashed off Hawaii.
- The Latest: President offers condolences over fallen Marines Updated: Jan-22-16 6:38 pm
MARINE CORPS BASE HAWAII, Hawaii - The latest on a memorial for 12 Marines aboard two helicopters that crashed off the Hawaii coast (all times local):
- Trove of Marine Corps films from 1930s-1970s to be preserved Updated: Jan-22-16 4:54 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Never-before-seen films of Marines ramming artillery shells into large guns on the beaches of Iwo Jima in 1945 and standing amid sandbags during the 1968 siege of Khe Sanh in Vietnam are part of a vast collection of silent, color footage being repaired, preserved and eventually placed online for all to see.
- Details about 12 Marines missing in Hawaii helicopter crash Updated: Jan-17-16 7:56 pm
HONOLULU - The U.S. Marine Corps has released the names of 12 Marines missing after two helicopters crashed off Hawaii. Here are their stories: