- Big 12 leaders agree to single voice dealing with big issues Updated: Feb-05-16 5:59 pm
IRVING, Texas - Big 12 presidents and chancellors came to one agreement Friday: While working through the possibility of a football championship game, expansion and a league-wide television network, they are going to defer comments to Commissioner Bob Bowlsby.
- TCU vs. Texas game moved to Friday after Thanksgiving Updated: Feb-05-16 12:49 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - The Big 12 has moved the TCU-Texas football game to the Friday after Thanksgiving, instead of playing on the holiday.
- TCU-Texas game on Thanksgiving changed to day later Updated: Feb-05-16 12:02 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - The TCU-Texas football game originally scheduled for Thanksgiving Day in Austin has been moved to a day later - a Friday.
- THE LATEST: Oklahoma lands last big recruit of signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 9:29 pm
The latest developments on college football signing day (all times EST):
- Oklahoma fills voids at linebacker, receiver on signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 9:13 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma boosted one of the nation's top recruiting classes with the addition of linebacker Caleb Kelly late Wednesday.
- Stanford signs 5 offensive linemen after losing 3 Updated: Feb-03-16 8:25 pm
STANFORD, California - After losing three of the offensive linemen who helped Heisman Trophy runner-up Christian McCaffrey to a record season, Stanford restocked by signing five high school seniors and adding a walk-on who turned down offers from elsewhere.
- Good drama gives Texas another top Big 12 recruiting class Updated: Feb-03-16 8:23 pm
This is the kind of drama Texas coach Charlie Strong can live with - and could finally push the Longhorns back to the top of the Big 12 during the season.
- LSU adds depth to veteran squad with top-5 rated class Updated: Feb-03-16 8:03 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Tigers coach Les Miles was not necessarily seeking immediate help from the 2016 recruiting class, not with up to 18 starters returning from last season's 9-3 LSU team,
- Colorado will bring in graduate transfer to compete at QB Updated: Feb-03-16 7:38 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Colorado coach Mike MacIntyre couldn't afford cold feet when it came to quarterback. Not with the returning starter still recovering from a torn ligament in his left one.
- Kansas State fills holes after Snyder decides to return Updated: Feb-03-16 6:24 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - The biggest question surrounding Kansas State on national signing day was not which players would sign but the uncertainty of Bill Snyder's future.
- Arkansas signs top RB to fill void left by Collins, Williams Updated: Feb-03-16 6:21 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Bret Bielema's lengthy history of coaching standout running backs has helped him land yet another top rusher.
- These 'paper tigers' for TCU may be Patterson's best class Updated: Feb-03-16 6:14 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - TCU coach Gary Patterson usually breaks out the term "paper tigers" when discussing his recruiting classes.
- Fuente's first class at Virginia Tech includes 21 signees Updated: Feb-03-16 5:58 pm
When new Virginia Tech coach Justin Fuente and his staff believe they have bolstered several holes the Hokies had, adding depth at several positions during national signing day on Wednesday.
- Texas Tech signs 14 defensive, 10 offensive players Updated: Feb-03-16 5:49 pm
LUBBOCK, Texas - Texas Tech signed 24 players on Wednesday, including 14 on the defensive side of the ball as the Red Raiders hope to slow down the high-octane offenses in the Big 12 Conference.
- Minnesota signs 20, including LB Carter Coughlin Updated: Feb-03-16 5:42 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Jerry Kill's sudden retirement last fall quickly made this recruiting class at Minnesota a question mark.
- Oklahoma St. wins big with late additions Wudtee, Bundage Updated: Feb-03-16 5:37 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Oklahoma State snagged two of its biggest targets late on national signing day.
- Despite 2 losing seasons, Texas closes strong on signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 4:57 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Despite two consecutive losing seasons, Texas closed strong on national signing day with a surge of defensive talent that put its recruiting class among the nation's best.
- West Virginia looks to shore up defense on signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 4:52 pm
West Virginia's defense was decimated by graduation following the 2015 season, and the Mountaineers signed several prospects Wednesday aimed at softening the losses, led by linebacker Brendan Ferns and junior college safety Kyzir White.
- Alabama continues recruiting dynasty with fast finish Updated: Feb-03-16 4:37 pm
Signing day went much like this past season: Alabama dominated and Jim Harbaugh had everybody talking about Michigan.
- Kansas coach David Beaty hopes to turn corner with new class Updated: Feb-03-16 4:11 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - There was no wrestling between "quality" and "quantity" in recruiting for Kansas coach David Beaty this year.
- Texas A&M adds depth at QB after recent transfers Updated: Feb-03-16 3:00 pm
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - With quarterbacks Kyle Allen and Kyler Murray both transferring from Texas A&M before the bowl game, the Aggies were in need of depth at the position.
- Baylor winning games on field, and winning over top recruits Updated: Feb-03-16 2:32 pm
Baylor has become a consistent winner on the field, with 50 victories the past five seasons along with the Bears' first two Big 12 championships.
- Campbell brings in impressive first class for Iowa State Updated: Feb-03-16 2:25 pm
AMES, Iowa - Matt Campbell took his first step toward winning over Iowa State fans Wednesday, bringing in a recruiting class that appears to be among the program's best in recent memory.
- Young to keep job at Texas after drunken driving arrest Updated: Jan-26-16 6:32 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - The University of Texas said Tuesday that former NFL and Longhorns quarterback Vince Young will keep his job after his drunken driving arrest.
- Backup QB Cody Thomas to focus on baseball at Oklahoma Updated: Jan-24-16 5:32 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Backup quarterback Cody Thomas is leaving Oklahoma's football team to focus on baseball.