- Chicago Bears begin season against Buffalo Bills Updated: Apr-23-14 10:12 pm
- Seahawks to open NFL season vs. Packers Updated: Apr-23-14 9:33 pm
- Lions open at home against Giants on Monday night Updated: Apr-23-14 9:11 pm
- Vikings get Thursday game at Green Bay Updated: Apr-23-14 8:41 pm
- Packers open in Seattle get 5 prime-time games Updated: Apr-23-14 8:39 pm
- Rams to play 49ers on Monday night Updated: Apr-23-14 8:31 pm
- Seattle to open with Green Bay at home Updated: Apr-23-14 8:17 pm
- Detroit Lions welcome new faces Updated: Apr-23-14 6:44 pm
- Party a century in the making for Wrigley Field Updated: Apr-23-14 6:24 pm
- Bears agree to 1-year deal with RB Draughn Updated: Apr-23-14 5:26 pm
- Lions start 1st minicamp under Caldwell minus Suh Updated: Apr-22-14 7:57 pm
- Dates, times set for Vikings preseason games Updated: Apr-22-14 5:01 pm
- MOA to host Vikings cheerleader final auditions Updated: Apr-22-14 5:03 am
- Bears sign WR Morgan Updated: Apr-21-14 9:23 pm
- Lions sign CBs Hester and Ness Updated: Apr-21-14 6:35 pm
- Packers clearing houses for parking Updated: Apr-21-14 12:08 pm
- Vikings to add another $1.2M to stadium project Updated: Apr-19-14 12:23 pm
- Packers flip burgers at McDonalds during tour Updated: Apr-18-14 8:30 am
- Vikings sign safety Kurt Coleman Updated: Apr-17-14 2:54 pm
- Metrodome demolition reaches completion early Updated: Apr-17-14 2:26 pm
- Backup QB Matt Flynn returns to Packers Updated: Apr-16-14 12:24 pm
- Vikings praise Zimmer's passion, intensity Updated: Apr-15-14 6:54 pm
- Lions having 'civil and productive' talks with Suh Updated: Apr-14-14 10:56 pm
- Lions' Stafford on the spot after coaching change Updated: Apr-10-14 5:21 pm
- Glennon says he can learn from Bucs starter McCown Updated: Apr-10-14 3:41 pm
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bears' 2014 schedule is set.
NEW YORK - Mike McCarthy promises there won't be any bad memories plaguing his Green Bay Packers when they open the NFL season on Sept. 4 at Super Bowl champion Seattle.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings have only one scheduled prime-time game this season, a Thursday matchup at rival Green Bay Oct. 2.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Packers will have five prime-time games in 2014, starting with the NFL opener in Seattle to face the defending champion Seahawks on Sept. 4.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Rams will open their 2014 schedule at home against the Minnesota Vikings and will host two prime-time games, including a Monday night game against the San Francisco 49ers in Week 6.
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Their new coach has been to Super Bowls and the Detroit Lions how have two new players who have championship rings.
CHICAGO - There was a giant replica cake right next to the Ernie Banks statue, and an old-time band played as fans made their way through the main entrance.
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - The Chicago Bears have agreed to a one-year contract with running back Shaun Draughn.
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Ndamukong Suh is skipping the Detroit Lions' first voluntary minicamp under coach Jim Caldwell.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings return to playing home games outdoors when they open the preseason Aug. 8 against the Oakland Raiders.
BLOOMINGTON, Minnesota - The Mall of America will host final auditions for the 2014 squad of Minnesota Vikings cheerleaders.
LAKE FOREST, IL - The Chicago Bears have agreed to a one-year contract with receiver Josh Morgan.
ASHWAUBENON, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers will raze about a dozen houses near Lambeau Field this spring.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings are contributing another $1.2 million to the new stadium to put in a bigger video board on the facility's west end and for other video-related upgrades.
ASHLAND, Wisconsin - The workers manning the McDonald's drive-through window in Ashland were enough to make your jaw drop.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Metrodome is no more.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Packers have reached a deal to bring back backup quarterback Matt Flynn, who stabilized the position after starter Aaron Rodgers went down with a collarbone injury last season.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings clearly have the energy, excitement and enthusiasm of a team with a new coaching staff.
DETROIT - The Detroit Lions have been negotiating with Ndamukong Suh in the hopes of signing him to a long-year deal before he potentially becomes a free agent next year.
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Matthew Stafford will be on the spot this year for the Detroit Lions, and the 26-year-old quarterback understands that.
TAMPA, Florida - Mike Glennon says he's not discouraged about losing Tampa Bay's starting quarterback job before ever taking a snap for new coach Lovie Smith.