- Vikings line out to slow pass rush with Falcons up next Updated: Nov-26-15 2:22 am
- Broncos bring in Christian Ponder to add depth at QB Updated: Nov-25-15 7:21 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Forget Brady vs. Manning XVII, which won't happen this weekend and maybe ever.
- Amari Cooper's big season with Raiders slowed by drops Updated: Nov-25-15 7:00 pm
ALAMEDA, California - When he was drafted in the first round by the Oakland Raiders more than five months ago, the book on Amari Cooper was that he ran pass patterns like a seasoned veteran, understood pro-style offenses and had the best hands of any wide receiver coming out of college.
- Falcons not overly concerned by QB Matt Ryan's recent slump Updated: Nov-25-15 5:34 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Matt Ryan has made some plays he'd like to have back. He's done plenty of good things, as well.
- Packers DBs Randall, Hyde questionable for Bears game Updated: Nov-25-15 5:05 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Defensive backs Damarious Randall and Micah Hyde, along with starting center Corey Linsley, are listed as questionable on the Green Bay Packers' injury report for Thursday's game against Chicago.
- Lions' search for general manager assisted by Ernie Accorsi Updated: Nov-25-15 3:05 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - The Detroit Lions have reached a deal to have Ernie Accorsi assist with their search for a general manager.
- Packers' Rodgers looking forward to returns of Favre, Starr Updated: Nov-24-15 7:49 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Aaron Rodgers often speaks with pride about the history of the Green Bay Packers, a franchise that has been fortunate to have three of the game's best quarterbacks on its side.
- POWER RANKINGS: Perfect Patriots and Panthers remain 1-2 Updated: Nov-24-15 6:49 pm
- Bears' Forte seems ready to play; evaluation on White begins Updated: Nov-24-15 6:22 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Star running back Matt Forte all but confirmed Tuesday that he will suit up this week at Green Bay.
- Chicago Bears begin 3-week practice window for WR White Updated: Nov-24-15 2:11 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - The Chicago Bears opened a three-week practice window for rookie receiver Kevin White to determine if they will activate him this season.
- Starr says trip to Lambeau could be his last Updated: Nov-24-15 2:01 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Hall of Fame quarterback Bart Starr has been tossing the football again as he prepares to return to Lambeau Field for a special ceremony on Thanksgiving honoring another Green Bay Packers legend, Brett Favre.
- Del Rio's concerns go beyond non-challenge for Raiders Updated: Nov-23-15 9:38 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland coach Jack Del Rio defended his decision not to challenge a play that might have helped sustain a drive by the Raiders' sputtering offense in the second quarter of Sunday's loss to the Detroit Lions.
- Sore Packers need to bounce back for Thanksgiving night Updated: Nov-23-15 8:58 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Packers celebrated the end of their three-game losing streak and return to the top of the NFC North on the flight home from Minnesota.
- Caldwell: No 'magic' behind better Detroit defense Updated: Nov-23-15 8:16 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Jim Caldwell's demeanor rarely changed much when his team was losing game after game, so now that Detroit has won two in a row, he has nothing earth shattering to offer about how the Lions have become stronger defensively.
- Peko pops off, then protests his innocence Updated: Nov-23-15 6:11 pm
The Bengals were either busted or they got a bum rap.
- Bears looking to regroup after missing chance to hit .500 Updated: Nov-23-15 5:44 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Cornerback Tracy Porter could sense the frustration in the Chicago Bears' locker room even if there were no major outbursts.
- Disappointed Vikings determined to stay true to identity Updated: Nov-23-15 5:18 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings moved on from the loss to rival Green Bay, determined to isolate this defeat.
- Eagles quickly shift focus to Lions after bad loss Updated: Nov-23-15 5:08 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A short week gives the Philadelphia Eagles no time to dwell on a bad loss, and little time to figure out their problems.
- 3 teams send reminders they should not be dismissed Updated: Nov-23-15 3:32 pm
Like Dikembe Mutombo waving his finger at anyone so unwise to challenge him in the paint, several NFL teams sent reminders Sunday that they're still viable in the playoff race.
- Chicago Bears waive backup quarterback Clausen Updated: Nov-23-15 3:13 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - The Chicago Bears have waived quarterback Jimmy Clausen and elevated David Fales from the practice squad to back up Jay Cutler.
- Detroit's defense steps up, leads Lions over Raiders 18-13 Updated: Nov-23-15 3:42 am
DETROIT - Ziggy Ansah rushed toward the inside, was held up by Donald Penn's right arm, fell to the ground and immediately began signaling for a safety.
- Packers refuse to concede division race, top Vikings 30-13 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:49 am
- Osweiler subs for Manning, leads Broncos over Bears 17-15 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:45 am
CHICAGO - Brock Osweiler sure looked ready to step in for Peyton Manning. The question is whether this is a short-term fix or long-term solution.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- Vikings struggle on big stage again in 30-13 loss to Packers Updated: Nov-22-15 10:33 pm