- Vikings RB Peterson leaves with ankle injury Updated: Dec-08-13 3:11 pm
- Snow causes treacherous driving in S Wisconsin Updated: Dec-08-13 2:56 pm
- Falcons S DeCoud leaves game with head injury Updated: Dec-08-13 2:36 pm
- Nasty weather hits several NFL games Updated: Dec-08-13 2:26 pm
- Foles throws 1st INT of season against Lions Updated: Dec-08-13 2:05 pm
- Lions RB Bush suffers calf injury against Eagles Updated: Dec-08-13 1:26 pm
- Slay, Wolff out for Lions-Eagles game Updated: Dec-08-13 12:41 pm
- Falcons TE Tony Gonzalez active for Packers game Updated: Dec-08-13 12:03 pm
- Ravens LB Dumervil inactive vs Vikings Updated: Dec-08-13 11:57 am
- Vikings, Wells Fargo agree on signage issue Updated: Dec-07-13 8:40 pm
- Packers tickets affordable, available this weekend Updated: Dec-07-13 6:22 pm
- Ravens activate TE Pitta from injured reserve Updated: Dec-07-13 4:35 pm
- Travelers warned ahead of Packers game Updated: Dec-07-13 11:06 am
- Robinson's name goes up at Lambeau Field Updated: Dec-07-13 5:03 am
- Cutler's injured left ankle responds well Updated: Dec-06-13 9:03 pm
- Flynn starting for Packers at QB vs Falcons Updated: Dec-06-13 5:54 pm
- Lions CB Slay listed as doubtful to play Eagles Updated: Dec-06-13 5:19 pm
- Vikings rule QB Ponder out against Ravens Updated: Dec-06-13 5:00 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 14 Updated: Dec-06-13 1:18 pm
- Packers D seeks improvement after mini-break Updated: Dec-05-13 6:48 pm
- Bears' Cutler, Briggs out vs Cowboys Updated: Dec-05-13 5:49 pm
- Pack CB Williams fined for contact with official Updated: Dec-05-13 5:38 pm
- Kevin Williams reflecting on 11 seasons with Vikes Updated: Dec-05-13 5:21 pm
- Falcons' woeful run D braces for Packers' Lacy Updated: Dec-05-13 2:55 pm
- Police: Guns left in vehicles targeted by thieves Updated: Dec-05-13 11:34 am
BALTIMORE - Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson left Sunday's game against Baltimore with an ankle injury.
MILWAUKEE - Snow has contributed to numerous pileups in southern Wisconsin, including a fatal rollover.
The NFL often promotes football as a bad weather sport. It got its share early Sunday in Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington and Pittsburgh.
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia's Nick Foles threw his first interception of the season, leaving him just shy of matching Peyton Manning's record for most touchdowns without a pick to start the season.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings and Wells Fargo have reached a preliminary agreement to resolve a conflict surrounding a development near the team's new stadium.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - With a frigid forecast, a mediocre team and no Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers tickets are a lot easier to come by this weekend.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Packers fans headed to Sunday's game in Green Bay are being reminded that closure of the Leo Frigo Bridge on Interstate 43 is expected to cause traffic delays.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Another player will join the gridiron greats whose names are posted on the stadium facade inside Lambeau Field.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers will have to try to win for the first time in more than a month without Aaron Rodgers.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings have ruled Christian Ponder out for Sunday's game at Baltimore, because the quarterback has not yet passed all of his post-concussion tests.
SUNDAY - Miami Dolphins (6-6) at Steelers (5-7), 1 p.m. (EST)
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - After five winless weeks, the Packers got a chance to rest.
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler and linebacker Lance Briggs will miss Monday night's home game against Dallas.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers cornerback Tramon Williams has been fined $26,250 for contact with an official, per NFL guidelines.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Kevin Williams has never been incredibly loquacious in public. He has always preferred to use that syrupy Arkansas drawl to talk about the game and not much else, batting away attention like he brushes aside a center on his way to the quarterback.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The Atlanta Falcons don't know if they'll be facing Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers on Sunday.
DETROIT - Guns left in vehicles in downtown Detroit in part because weapons aren't allowed in nightclubs, the stadium for the Detroit Lions and other venues are being targeted by thieves, police said.