- Warriors ease past Hawks 111-97 in return home Updated: Mar-08-14 1:45 am
- Faried, Lawson lead Nuggets past Lakers 134-126 Updated: Mar-08-14 12:53 am
- Davis leads Pelicans over Bucks 112-104 Updated: Mar-08-14 12:14 am
- Ross leads Raptors past Kings, Gay 99-87 Updated: Mar-07-14 11:33 pm
- Bucks' Ilyasova suspended for punching Evans Updated: Mar-07-14 5:30 pm
- Clippers blow out Lakers again 142-94 Updated: Mar-07-14 2:50 am
- Green's 41 points leads Suns past Thunder 128-122 Updated: Mar-06-14 11:56 pm
- Sacramento Kings sign Royce White to 10-day deal Updated: Mar-06-14 1:35 pm
- Thomas lifts Kings past Bucks 116-102 Updated: Mar-06-14 2:41 am
- Nuggets end skid by beating Mavericks 115-110 Updated: Mar-06-14 12:02 am
- Thompson, Lee lead Warriors over Celtics 108-88 Updated: Mar-05-14 11:33 pm
- James Harden scores 31, Rockets down Magic 101-89 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:53 pm
- Pelicans beat Lakers 132-125 to end 8-game skid Updated: Mar-05-14 2:29 am
- Barnes, Griffin lead Clippers to 5th straight win Updated: Mar-05-14 12:33 am
- Warriors hand Pacers rare home loss, 98-96 Updated: Mar-04-14 11:36 pm
- Cousins, Thomas lead Kings past slumping Pelicans Updated: Mar-04-14 2:30 am
- Lakers hold off Blazers 107-106 Updated: Mar-04-14 2:06 am
- Abdul-Jabbar interested in returning to Bucks Updated: Mar-04-14 12:33 am
- Rich get richer, do buyout deals make them better? Updated: Mar-03-14 4:00 am
- Suns scorch Hawks in 1st half of 129-120 win Updated: Mar-03-14 12:03 am
- DeRozan scores 32 as Raptors beat Warriors 104-98 Updated: Mar-02-14 7:57 pm
- G Fredette excited to join Chicago Bulls Updated: Mar-02-14 5:12 pm
- Jermaine O'Neal misses game due to passport issue Updated: Mar-02-14 4:24 pm
- Rap lyric project takes art from street to gallery Updated: Mar-02-14 11:11 am
- Granger watches as Clippers rout Pelicans 108-76 Updated: Mar-02-14 2:18 am
DENVER - Reflecting on his game during a monthlong recovery from a broken left rib has helped Ty Lawson come back strong.
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis has one game left to show why he's the best player under 21 years old in the NBA.
TORONTO - The game marked the return of Rudy Gay, but the night belonged to the Toronto Raptors.
LOS ANGELES - The Lakers were the designated home team this time. That meant the Clippers had to put up with looking at all those championship banners and retired numbers that their co-tenant at the Staples Center has had hanging on the wall since the arena opened 15 seasons ago - and weren't able to cover them up with banners of their own players.
SACRAMENTO, California - The Sacramento Kings have signed forward Royce White to a 10-day contract.
MILWAUKEE - So far, so good on the latest road trip for the Sacramento Kings.
DENVER - Even though the losses have piled up this season for the Denver Nuggets, they still have the Dallas Mavericks' number.
BOSTON - Golden State didn't need another winning, last-second basket this time.
ORLANDO, Florida - Dwight Howard received the worst reception of his career last season when he made his initial return to the city that was his NBA home for eight seasons.
LOS ANGELES - In one year, Anthony Davis has gone from Hornet to Pelican - and become one of the NBA's top young stars after getting selected with the first overall pick in the 2012 draft.
PHOENIX - Matt Barnes knows shooting nights like this are rare moments to be savored.
INDIANAPOLIS - Klay Thompson seized the moment twice Tuesday night.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Wesley Johnson was hard-pressed to think of a more memorable shot he's had than his game-winner against Portland.
MILWAUKEE - NBA Hall of Famer Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is interested in returning in some capacity to the Milwaukee Bucks.
Buyout season helps the NBA's rich get richer. The remainder of the schedule will determine if they actually got better.
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns might be excused for their defensive lapses. They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display.
TORONTO - Stephen Curry's otherwise sparkling stat line had one ugly entry: six turnovers, four of them in a costly fourth quarter.
CHICAGO - Jimmer Fredette wanted to start over. The Chicago Bulls wanted to improve their outside shooting.
TORONTO - Jermaine O'Neal's misplaced passport has left the Golden State Warriors one man short Sunday against the Toronto Raptors.
LOS ANGELES - Artist Jay Shells was in his New York City studio last year, painting while listening to rapper Big L, when some lyrics booming through the room grabbed his attention: "On 139 and Lenox Ave, there's a big park. And if you're soft, don't go through it when it gets dark."
LOS ANGELES - The high-octane Clippers kept on rolling without newly acquired Danny Granger, who will have to wait a little longer to play his first game with them.