- The Latest: Bosh to have more tests on calf in Miami Updated: Feb-13-16 1:51 pm
TORONTO - The Latest on Saturday's events at the NBA's All-Star Weekend in Toronto (all times local):
- The Latest: US beats World 157-154 in Rising Stars Challenge Updated: Feb-12-16 11:04 pm
TORONTO - The Latest on Friday's events at the NBA's All-Star Weekend in Toronto (all times local):
- It's Kobe's world, at least for 1 more All-Star weekend Updated: Feb-12-16 6:03 pm
TORONTO - Kobe Bryant answered questions in Spanish and Italian, raved about Canadian hospitality, showed off knowledge of both Greek basketball and English soccer. He announced plans to go to the Philippines and Taiwan, thanked fans from Japan and even asked a reporter how to say a phrase in Mandarin.
- Steph Curry returns to Toronto at the height of his powers Updated: Feb-12-16 5:38 pm
TORONTO - When the Toronto Raptors signed Dell Curry in 1999 to provide some shooting on the perimeter, they also acquired two young children in the deal that would dart around the back hallways of the Air Canada Center dribbling basketballs and bouncing off the walls.
- former Wyoming star Nance finds niche with LA Lakers Updated: Feb-12-16 12:16 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - It's mid-January and Larry Nance Jr. is the last player in the visiting team's locker room at Golden State's Oracle Arena.
- Shaq wishes he had a farewell tour like Kobe is getting Updated: Feb-11-16 8:18 pm
TORONTO - Shaquille O'Neal has watched former teammate Kobe Bryant's farewell tour this season from afar. And even though Bryant hasn't been the consistently dynamic player he once was while playing for a Los Angeles Lakers team that is losing games by the bucketful, O'Neal couldn't help but be a little envious of the way Bryant has been able to say goodbye.
- Suns' Booker replaces 76rs' Noel in Rising Stars Challenge Updated: Feb-11-16 5:19 pm
TORONTO - Phoenix Suns rookie Devin Booker has replaced injured Philadelphia player Nerlens Noel on the U.S. team roster in the Rising Stars Challenge on Friday night.
- Suns assign McRae to Bakersfield of D-League Updated: Feb-11-16 5:09 pm
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns assigned guard Jordan McRae to the Bakersfield Jam of the NBA Development League on Thursday, and said he will play in the D-League All-Star Game on Saturday in Toronto.
- Curry flirts with triple-double, Warriors top Suns 112-104 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:43 am
PHOENIX - The Golden State-Phoenix mismatch wasn't the blowout most expected, just another routine Warriors victory.
- Celtics rally late, overtake Clippers in overtime 139-134 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:07 am
BOSTON - The way the Boston Celtics are scoring right now, they may want to try bottling a little of it before they leave for the All-Star break.
- Kobe, LeBron share court as Cavaliers beat Lakers 120-111 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:02 am
CLEVELAND - With 20,000 fans roaring, Kobe Bryant and LeBron James hugged and seemed to be in a world of their own.
- Cousins, Collison lead Kings past 76ers Updated: Feb-10-16 11:07 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Sacramento Kings hope a win and some rest will help quiet the noise that has been surrounding the team lately.
- Kobe reflects on LeBron before final matchup in Cleveland Updated: Feb-10-16 9:38 pm
CLEVELAND - Kobe Bryant remembers giving a pair of his sneakers to LeBron James as a gift and offering the teenager some advice.
- Cavs' Kevin Love re-injures left shoulder against Lakers Updated: Feb-10-16 9:35 pm
CLEVELAND - Cavaliers forward Kevin Love has re-injured his surgically repaired left shoulder.
- Pierce 'thankful' in possibly his final visit to Garden Updated: Feb-10-16 7:59 pm
BOSTON - Paul Pierce started his career in the shadows of Celtics legends.
- Sacramento coach Karl says meeting with GM Divac positive Updated: Feb-10-16 6:45 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Sacramento Kings coach George Karl said Wednesday he has a positive outlook after meeting with team general manager Vlade Divac amid a losing streak and speculation about his job.
- Impact Hack-a-Someone tactic having on NBA is growing issue Updated: Feb-10-16 3:53 pm
MIAMI - San Antonio's first play of the 2008-09 season was designed and executed perfectly. Spurs' center Tim Duncan didn't bother jumping for the opening tap, conceding it to Phoenix's Shaquille O'Neal. Five seconds later, Michael Finley wrapped his arms around O'Neal for an intentional foul.
- Wall has to work for recognition among top NBA point guards Updated: Feb-10-16 3:11 pm
WASHINGTON - Fresh off scoring 51 points against the Washington Wizards, reigning NBA MVP Stephen Curry praised John Wall, who dropped a quiet 41 against the Warriors.
- Curry leads Warriors past Rockets for 42nd straight home win Updated: Feb-10-16 2:28 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry and the Golden State starters got a big boost from their bench.
- Clippers suspend Blake Griffin 4 games without pay for punch Updated: Feb-09-16 6:03 pm
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin was suspended four games without pay on Tuesday for punching a team staff member, and the Los Angeles Clippers will dock the star forward's pay for an additional game because he broke his shooting hand.
- Durant, Thunder pull away to beat Suns 122-106 Updated: Feb-09-16 1:04 am
PHOENIX - Once Oklahoma City star Kevin Durant found his shot, it was all over for slumping Phoenix.
- James, Irving lead Cavaliers past Kings 120-100 Updated: Feb-08-16 11:09 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James came close to his 40th career triple-double several times this season.
- George's big finish leads Pacers past Lakers 89-87 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:52 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Kobe Bryant gave Indiana Pacers fans one last thrill Monday night.
- Redick leads Clippers to 98-92 OT victory over 76ers Updated: Feb-08-16 10:07 pm
- Knicks fire coach Derek Fisher; Rambis gets interim job Updated: Feb-08-16 10:01 pm
GREENBURGH, New York - Derek Fisher had just finished a long playing career when Phil Jackson picked him to coach the New York Knicks. Just 1 1/2 seasons later, Jackson decided he needed someone else.