- Rockets must find coach in wake of first-round ouster Updated: Apr-29-16 7:32 pm
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets' season got off to a disappointing start.
- Curry rehabbing right knee several times a day to get back Updated: Apr-29-16 6:45 pm
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry is rehabbing his injured right knee about three times a day, spending four to five hours at the Warriors' practice facility to try to get back on the court for the defending champions as soon as possible.
- Drug dealers use 'Steph Curry' likeness to market heroin Updated: Apr-29-16 5:28 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia drug dealers looking to market their heroin as top of the line are stamping packets with the likeness of Golden State Warriors superstar Steph Curry.
- Kings hire Catanella as assistant general manager Updated: Apr-28-16 7:13 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - The Sacramento Kings have hired Ken Catanella as assistant general manager.
- Livingston enjoying the moment filling in for injured Curry Updated: Apr-28-16 7:09 pm
OAKLAND, California - Shaun Livingston's left leg could have been amputated nine years ago.
- NBA's Shaun Livingston donates $1 million to Illinois school Updated: Apr-28-16 6:51 am
PEORIA, Illinois - A central Illinois school has received a big fundraising boost from former student and professional basketball player Shaun Livingston.
- Warriors roll into second round of playoffs without Curry Updated: Apr-28-16 2:21 am
OAKLAND, California - Klay Thompson knew Golden State had to come together, that every player needed to raise his game with Stephen Curry sidelined.
- Trail Blazers beat emotional Clippers 108-98, take 3-2 lead Updated: Apr-28-16 2:06 am
LOS ANGELES - Damian Lillard finally made his first field goal early in third quarter, and the Portland Trail Blazers knew the game was about to change.
- Warriors grant Lakers permission to interview Luke Walton Updated: Apr-27-16 9:52 pm
OAKLAND, California - The Los Angeles Lakers received permission from the Warriors to interview top assistant Luke Walton for their coaching vacancy.
- Nets' Ellington wins J. Walter Kennedy Citizenship Award Updated: Apr-27-16 8:13 pm
NEW YORK - Brooklyn Nets guard Wayne Ellington has won the J. Walter Kennedy Citizenship Award for outstanding service and dedication to the community.
- Warriors are confident in their depth even without Curry Updated: Apr-26-16 8:21 pm
OAKLAND, California - Draymond Green is going to tell it like it is, and he insists these Golden State Warriors have few issues when it comes to confidence.
- Golden State's Steve Kerr wins Coach of the Year Updated: Apr-26-16 7:35 pm
OAKLAND, California - As Steve Kerr tried to cope with the headaches, nausea, pain and other concerning symptoms, there were times he wondered whether he would even come back to coach the Golden State Warriors this season, whether he even should return to the bench if not 100 percent healthy.
- Griffin out for rest of playoffs, Paul has hand surgery Updated: Apr-26-16 6:50 pm
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin is out for the rest of the playoffs after aggravating his left quadriceps tendon and Chris Paul had right hand surgery Tuesday, leaving the stunned Los Angeles Clippers without their top two players for the remainder of their first-round series against Portland.
- Warriors-Rockets Game 4: most 1st-round viewers since '02 Updated: Apr-26-16 2:40 pm
NEW YORK - Game 4 of the Warriors-Rockets series drew the largest television audience for the first round of the NBA playoffs in 14 years.
- Paul leaves Game 4 with broken bone in right hand Updated: Apr-26-16 3:15 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Chris Paul broke a bone in his right hand midway through the third quarter and left the Clippers' Game 4 loss to the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday night.
- Paul leaves with broken hand, Blazers beat Clippers 98-84 Updated: Apr-26-16 3:06 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - As the Trail Blazers celebrated, the Clippers' locker room was somber.
- Lakers GM Kupchak hopes his coaching search isn't lengthy Updated: Apr-25-16 9:14 pm
EL SEGUNDO, California - Los Angeles Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak doesn't think his search for a new coach will take a long time.
- Raptors' Dwane Casey wins PBWA's Rudy Tomjanovich Award Updated: Apr-25-16 8:23 pm
NEW YORK - Toronto's Dwane Casey has won the Rudy Tomjanovich Award, given by the Professional Basketball Writers Association to an NBA coach who combines cooperation with the media and fans with excellence on the court.
- Byron Scott won't return to coach Lakers next season Updated: Apr-25-16 12:37 am
LOS ANGELES - Byron Scott will not return to coach the Los Angeles Lakers next season, the team announced late Sunday night.
- Green has strong reaction to strange question from reporter Updated: Apr-24-16 8:47 pm
HOUSTON - Draymond Green rebuked a reporter who tried to make a correlation between Golden State's playoff wins in Houston and recent flooding in the area after the Warriors' Game 4 victory on Sunday.
- Curry hurts knee but Warriors beat Rockets 121-94 in Game 4 Updated: Apr-24-16 7:45 pm
HOUSTON - Stephen Curry sat on the bench with his head in his hands, facing another injury that could derail Golden State's playoff run.
- NBA: Harden should've been called for foul on winning shot Updated: Apr-23-16 12:27 am
HOUSTON - The NBA said Friday that Houston's James Harden should have been given an offensive foul for pushing Golden State's Andre Iguodala before his winning shot Thursday night in Game 3 of the first-round playoff series.
- AP Sources: Kings to interview Del Negro, Jackson, Mitchell Updated: Apr-20-16 12:30 am
The Sacramento Kings are starting the search for yet another head coach with three candidates who have extensive experience in the head chair.
- Suns remove 'interim' tag, retain Earl Watson as coach Updated: Apr-19-16 8:39 pm
PHOENIX - Without formally interviewing anyone else, the Phoenix Suns retained Earl Watson as their head coach for next season.
- Jamal Crawford is 1st 3-time winner of NBA's Sixth Man Award Updated: Apr-19-16 5:52 pm
LOS ANGELES - Jamal Crawford needs to make more room at home for another trophy.