- Conley comes back, leads Grizzlies past Warriors 97-90 Updated: May-06-15 2:38 am
OAKLAND, California - The masked man came to the rescue for the Memphis Grizzlies.
- Curry presented with MVP award before Game 2 Updated: May-05-15 11:20 pm
- Grizzlies' Mike Conley starts in Game 2 vs Warriors Updated: May-05-15 11:12 pm
OAKLAND, California - Memphis point guard Mike Conley started for the Grizzlies in Tuesday night's Game 2 against the Golden State Warriors after missing the previous three playoff games.
- TIPOFF: Paul '50-50' for Clippers; Bulls' Rose ready to play Updated: May-05-15 7:35 pm
- Griffin's triple-double lifts Clippers over Rockets 117-101 Updated: May-05-15 1:38 am
HOUSTON - The Los Angeles Clippers knew no one player could make up for Chris Paul's absence.
- Clippers' Paul's hamstring keeps him out against Houston Updated: May-04-15 8:26 pm
- Warriors' Stephen Curry voted NBA's MVP over Harden, James Updated: May-04-15 6:55 pm
OAKLAND, California - His voice cracked first. Then, his eyes got red. Finally, Stephen Curry cried.
- Clippers-Rockets Playoff Capsule Updated: May-04-15 9:32 am
WESTERN CONFERENCE SEMIFINALS
- AP Source: Warriors star Stephen Curry to be named NBA MVP Updated: May-03-15 11:47 pm
OAKLAND, California - Some called him too small. Others too fragile.
- Paul lifts Clippers past Spurs, 111-109 in Game 7 Updated: May-03-15 12:27 am
LOS ANGELES - It figured that the most entertaining first-round series in the NBA playoffs would come down to a play involving Chris Paul and Tim Duncan.
- Grizzlies-Warriors Playoff Capsule Updated: May-02-15 4:50 pm
- Warriors GM Bob Myers voted NBA's executive of the year Updated: May-01-15 8:14 pm
OAKLAND, California - His voice cracking and his eyes watering, Golden State Warriors general manager Bob Myers nearly let his emotions get the best of him on one of the biggest days of his career.
- Grizzlies' gritty D to be tested by Warriors without Conley Updated: May-01-15 6:33 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - To the Memphis Grizzlies, it's simply grit and grind. Harass opponents from one end of the court to the other, frustrating players into missing shots and forcing turnovers until they lose their offensive rhythm.
- Warriors believe depth, sacrifice keys to their success Updated: May-01-15 2:32 am
OAKLAND, California - Those golden yellow shirts the Golden State Warriors give to fans at every home playoff game are printed with a slogan that reads: "STRENGTH IN NUMBERS."
- Clippers beat Spurs 102-96 to force Game 7 Updated: May-01-15 2:02 am
SAN ANTONIO - The Los Angeles Clippers are aware their toughness, resolve and focus has been questioned for years. They also know there is only one way to silence that talk.
- Clippers coach Doc Rivers fined $25,000 by NBA Updated: Apr-29-15 5:53 pm
NEW YORK - Clippers coach Doc Rivers was fined $25,000 by the NBA on Wednesday for public criticism of the officiating after Los Angeles' Game 5 loss to San Antonio on Tuesday night.
- Warriors F Lee tries to get back up to speed during break Updated: Apr-28-15 6:30 pm
- Warriors trying to stay sharp while waiting for 2nd round Updated: Apr-28-15 1:18 am
OAKLAND, California - If the Golden State Warriors are worried about a week off disrupting their rhythm, they sure have a strange way of showing it.
- Warriors complete sweep with 109-98 win over Pelicans Updated: Apr-26-15 12:35 am
NEW ORLEANS - Stephen Curry wasn't about to say that shooting over Anthony Davis was easy.
- Holiday returns for Pelican vs. Warriors Updated: Apr-23-15 10:18 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Pelicans point guard Jrue Holiday has returned to the lineup for Game 3 of New Orleans' first-round playoff series against Golden State on Thursday night.
- Silver unsure about intentional fouling, expects discussion Updated: Apr-23-15 5:47 pm
NEW YORK - NBA Commissioner Adam Silver said Thursday he is "on the fence" about intentional fouling away from the ball and expects the league to be "very engaged" about the tactic over the coming months.
- Hawks reach agreement to sell NBA team for $850 million Updated: Apr-23-15 3:26 am
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks are taking care of business during the NBA playoffs - on and off the court.
- Fort Wayne, Santa Cruz set for D-League Finals rematch Updated: Apr-23-15 12:32 am
The Fort Wayne Mad Ants go for their second straight championship, while the Santa Cruz Warriors will try again for their first when the NBA Development League Finals begin Thursday night.
- DeAndre Jordan following in some well-hacked footsteps Updated: Apr-21-15 7:51 pm
- Atlanta's Mike Budenholzer voted NBA coach of the year Updated: Apr-21-15 7:30 pm
ATLANTA - Mike Budenholzer was right where he didn't want to be: the center of attention.