- No. 18 UCLA's Mora hopes to end his winless skid vs Stanford Updated: Oct-12-15 1:36 pm
LOS ANGELES - UCLA coach Jim Mora has too often found Stanford standing in the way of his team's goals, in large part because the Bruins haven't been able to stand in the way of the Cardinal's power rushing attack.
- Beavers back from bye to face Wildcats Updated: Oct-07-15 7:01 pm
For his first bye as Oregon State's coach, Gary Andersen took some time last weekend to watch other teams play. No doubt he paid some attention to Arizona.
- Rodriquez: Arizona's 3-3-5 defensive scheme not the problem Updated: Oct-07-15 2:42 pm
Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez has heard it every time his defense stumbles, even back in his days at West Virginia: Scrap the 3-3-5 defense.
- No. 16 Stanford's Garnett thriving at left guard spot Updated: Oct-06-15 6:17 pm
STANFORD, California - No. 16 Stanford put up huge offensive numbers in beating Arizona 55-17 on Saturday and yet the team's player of the game on that side of the ball never had his name called.
- Parity reigns supreme in surprise-filled Pac-12 Updated: Oct-06-15 3:38 pm
PHOENIX - Every season, the Pac-12's coaches talk about how much parity there is in the conference. Every season, the same teams seem to end up on top when it's over.
- Oregon State can't keep up with No. 21 Stanford Updated: Sep-26-15 3:18 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State true freshman Seth Collins hit Jordan Villamin with a 40-yard touchdown pass to open the fourth quarter, pulling the Beavers within 11 points against No. 21 Stanford.
- Hogan starts, No. 21 Stanford defeats Oregon State 42-24 Updated: Sep-26-15 2:46 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Quarterback Kevin Hogan was back in an ankle boot following Stanford's victory over Oregon State.
- Kevin Hogan starts at QB for No. 21 Stanford Updated: Sep-25-15 10:17 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Kevin Hogan started at quarterback for No. 21 Stanford on Friday night against Oregon State.
- Justin Wilcox seeking solutions for USC's defensive woes Updated: Sep-23-15 9:24 pm
LOS ANGELES - Defensive coordinator Justin Wilcox is under pressure from Southern California fans, certainly more pressure than the No. 19 Trojans were able to put on Stanford's offense.
- Can RB Storm Barrs-Woods spark Oregon St against Stanford? Updated: Sep-23-15 6:23 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State running back Storm Barrs-Woods came alive in the third game of the season, just in time for Pac-12 play.
- No. 19 USC requires a quick rebound from early-season loss Updated: Sep-22-15 7:43 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California has scored 145 points in its first three games, and Cody Kessler is completing nearly 79 percent of his passes for an offense that hasn't committed a turnover.
- Kevin Hogan leads steady Stanford past No. 6 USC, 41-31 Updated: Sep-20-15 12:40 am
LOS ANGELES - In Stanford's pregame meeting, coach David Shaw asked every player who has played in two Pac-12 championship games to stand. Nearly half the room arose.
- No. 6 USC eager for first Pac-12 test in Stanford visit Updated: Sep-16-15 6:37 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California would have a pretty good shot to win the Sun Belt Conference. That much is clear after the sixth-ranked Trojans dismantled Arkansas State and Idaho by a combined 99 points to begin the season.
- Stanford RB Love turns mistake into bigger offensive role Updated: Sep-15-15 7:55 pm
STANFORD, California - The first time freshman Bryce Love touched the ball in Stanford's 31-7 victory over Central Florida on Saturday, it was by mistake.
- Frosh Ronald Jones II up to speed in No. 6 USC's backfield Updated: Sep-14-15 4:30 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California running back Ronald Jones II is fast, and those wheels are generating big comparisons.
- Hogan's 3 TD passes lead Stanford past UCF 31-7 Updated: Sep-13-15 2:54 am
STANFORD, California - It took a trick play to get Stanford's offense finally going this season. Afterward, it was as if the floodgates had opened.