- Democrat in Ohio governor's race airs 1st radio ad Updated: Apr-18-14 6:08 pm
- Ohio rule bans certain synthetic drug chemicals Updated: Apr-17-14 1:11 pm
- Ohio justice: Division over death penalty expected Updated: Apr-16-14 10:58 am
- New Ohio gay marriage ballot language approved Updated: Apr-14-14 11:38 am
- US Transportation head plans 2 Ohio stops Updated: Apr-14-14 4:07 am
- Appeals judge will hear Ohio traffic camera case Updated: Apr-13-14 3:01 pm
- Ohio lawmakers look to improve vicious dog law Updated: Apr-13-14 11:26 am
- Ohio begins pushback against college player unions Updated: Apr-12-14 1:25 pm
- Record road construction planned for Ohio Updated: Apr-11-14 8:40 am
- Ohio AG awards funds to crime victim agencies Updated: Apr-11-14 3:05 am
- Ohio officials probe I-475 pavement cracks Updated: Apr-10-14 8:01 am
- Ohio House approves Kasich's midterm budget bill Updated: Apr-09-14 9:43 pm
- Lawmakers OK bill on allergy shots in Ohio schools Updated: Apr-09-14 3:25 pm
- Ohio energy group opposes lifting Ohio targets Updated: Apr-09-14 3:05 pm
- Ohio prosecutor appealing ruling on GPS tracking Updated: Apr-09-14 10:32 am
- Ohio panel: College athletes aren't employees Updated: Apr-08-14 10:15 pm
- Funding cut threat for absentee ballots eliminated Updated: Apr-08-14 9:13 pm
- Ohio candidate calls for more heroin treatment Updated: Apr-08-14 6:18 pm
- Top Ohio court to hear traffic camera arguments Updated: Apr-08-14 12:45 pm
- Ex-Ohio attorney general supports inmate's release Updated: Apr-08-14 9:32 am
- Democratic candidates for Ohio governor Updated: Apr-08-14 9:31 am
- Ohio lawmaker renews call for judge's impeachment Updated: Apr-07-14 2:16 pm
- May primary offers array of legislative contenders Updated: Apr-07-14 1:18 pm
- Ohio lawmaker charged with fraud appears in court Updated: Apr-07-14 12:11 pm
- Couple on motorcycle killed in Ohio crash Updated: Apr-07-14 6:14 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A Democratic candidate for Ohio governor has released his first ad of the campaign season, focusing on his Republican opponent, not his challenger in the primary.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Two chemicals being abused as synthetic drugs are now illegal under a state rule change that went into effect Thursday.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Divisions were to be expected on a panel that spent more than two years studying capital punishment in the state, the chief justice of the Ohio Supreme Court said as the group wraps up its work.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine has certified the language in a new version of a proposed constitutional amendment aimed at overturning the state's gay marriage ban.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - U.S. Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx plans to get a close look at projects in two Ohio areas.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A veteran northeast Ohio appellate judge will sit in when the Ohio Supreme Court decides in a lawsuit against traffic camera enforcement.
DAYTON, Ohio - Ohio lawmakers are planning to introduce bipartisan legislation aimed at strengthening the state's vicious dog law, following the mauling death of a Dayton woman by two dogs in front of her home.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - State pushback against a movement to unionize college athletes has begun in Ohio, the football-loving heart of a heated anti-labor campaign in 2011 and home to one of America's highest-grossing collegiate franchises, the Ohio State Buckeyes.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio transportation officials say $2.5 billion in road construction projects scheduled this year is a record.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The state's attorney general says several agencies around Ohio have received about $10,000 to build awareness about the resources available to victims of crime.
TOLEDO, Ohio - Ohio transportation officials are trying to figure out why large cracks have formed in the recently rebuilt pavement of an interstate highway near Toledo.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio representatives from both political parties criticized Republican Gov. John Kasich on Wednesday for saddling them with a midterm budget bill heavily loaded with disparate proposals they called unsuited to a non-budget year.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A bill making it easier for schools, camps and coaches to stock general-use supplies of epinephrine shots used to counter allergic reactions is headed to the governor after clearing the Ohio Legislature.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio alternative energy producers are fighting a new Senate proposal to halt the phase-in of Ohio's clean- and advanced-energy targets.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A prosecutor said he will ask the Ohio Supreme Court to consider whether police can use GPS devices to track vehicles without a warrant.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - An Ohio legislative panel has approved a budget proposal saying college athletes are not employees under state law.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Counties that mail out absentee ballots in violation of state law will no longer face the threat of losing funding after a committee in the GOP-led Ohio House removed language from Gov. John Kasich's midterm budget Tuesday following strong pushback from both Democrats and Republicans.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The state needs to treat the problem of heroin abuse as a public health crisis by ramping up prevention and treatment efforts and toughening penalties for dealers, including homicide charges if an overdose results in death, the Democratic candidate for Ohio attorney general said Tuesday.
CINCINNATI - The Ohio Supreme Court plans to hear arguments in two months on the use of traffic cameras, in a case one group says could affect every state resident who drives or owns a vehicle.
CLEVELAND - A former Ohio attorney general says a man serving a life prison sentence may have been wrongly convicted of murder.
Here's a look at the Democratic contenders for governor:
CINCINNATI - A state lawmaker has reiterated his call for the impeachment of a federal judge who plans to order Ohio to recognize out-of-state gay marriages.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Primary candidates vying to be in the Ohio Legislature include former lawmakers, spouses and daughters of state representatives, and current state legislators looking to change chambers.
CINCINNATI - A southwestern Ohio lawmaker was in court Monday on charges that he misled investors about a company's financial status and used their money for personal gain
GRAFTON, Ohio - Authorities say a couple was killed when their Harley-Davidson motorcycle rode into the path of an SUV in northeast Ohio.