- Sales consultants in Ohio warned of possible scams Updated: Dec-21-13 1:17 pm
- Ohio court upholds board's Medicaid expansion vote Updated: Dec-20-13 5:29 pm
- Ohio Supreme Court agrees judge in contempt Updated: Dec-20-13 4:43 pm
- Ohio AG gives job creation compliance mixed grade Updated: Dec-20-13 6:16 am
- Ohio high court upholds wind farm's development Updated: Dec-19-13 7:28 am
- Gov: Retail executive Wexner to help market Ohio Updated: Dec-18-13 7:21 pm
- Bill requires reporting of drug-addicted newborns Updated: Dec-18-13 9:05 am
- Medicaid backers abandon petition effort in Ohio Updated: Dec-16-13 8:23 pm
- 28-year sentence in Ohio in $100M charity scam Updated: Dec-16-13 4:20 pm
- Ohio man killed in snowmobile crash Updated: Dec-16-13 7:22 am
- Ohio teen killed when train hits pickup truck Updated: Dec-16-13 6:23 am
- 195 Ohio attorneys fail to fulfill education hours Updated: Dec-15-13 3:43 pm
- Tribute set for late Ohio House leader Updated: Dec-15-13 4:46 am
- Lake Erie to be focus of Ohio legislative group Updated: Dec-15-13 4:04 am
- Ohio governor speaks at Cincinnati commencement Updated: Dec-14-13 2:02 pm
- Ohio bill would create veterans license plate Updated: Dec-14-13 10:10 am
- Ohio court sets Feb. 26 arguments in drilling case Updated: Dec-13-13 12:22 pm
- OH judges get more options for ordering treatment Updated: Dec-12-13 9:17 am
- Bill opens access to adoptees' birth certificates Updated: Dec-12-13 8:26 am
- NE Ohio sheriff removed from office is reappointed Updated: Dec-12-13 3:07 am
- Dem reassures backers in race for Ohio governor Updated: Dec-11-13 6:56 pm
- Voter data-sharing proposal heads to Ohio governor Updated: Dec-11-13 4:35 pm
- New bills take on painkiller addiction in Ohio Updated: Dec-11-13 6:59 am
- Video captures speeding driver before Ohio crash Updated: Dec-10-13 7:16 pm
- Democrat ends bid to be Ohio's lieutenant governor Updated: Dec-10-13 5:47 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio's attorney general warns independent sales consultants and at-home sellers to be beware of scam artists posing as hearing-impaired customers in counterfeit check schemes.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio's highest court upheld Friday a state legislative panel's vote to allow the expansion of Medicaid, handing a legal victory to the Republican governor who had pushed expansion in opposition to many in his own party.
CINCINNATI - The Ohio Supreme Court agreed Friday that a southwest Ohio juvenile court judge is in contempt for barring a newspaper's reporters from her courtroom.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Attorney General says just over half of companies receiving state economic development awards last year were fully compliant with the requirements of those awards, such as job creation or retention.
MANSFIELD, Ohio - The state Supreme Court has upheld the development of a 91-turbine wind farm in north-central Ohio, rejecting opponents' arguments that they were denied due process rights.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio Gov. John Kasich is turning to a retail executive of a company who owns a brand best known for its undergarments in an effort to help dress up the state.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - An Ohio House bill would require hospitals to report the number of babies born addicted to drugs.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Supporters of extending Medicaid in Ohio have abandoned an effort that could have put the issue before the swing state's voters, because they say two actions by state officials have made the expansion a reality.
CLEVELAND - A man convicted of masterminding a $100 million, cross-country Navy veterans charity fraud was sentenced to 28 years in prison Monday.
NORWALK, Ohio - Authorities say a 44-year-old man has killed in a weekend snowmobile accident in northern Ohio.
ASHTABULA, Ohio - Authorities say a teenager was killed when the pickup truck he was riding in was hit by train at a northeast Ohio crossing over the weekend.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - An Ohio Supreme Court commission has sanctioned 195 attorneys for failing to meet requirements for continuing legal education.
CINCINNATI - A public tribute to the life of longtime Ohio House majority leader William L. Mallory is planned Dec. 22 at the Cincinnati Museum Center that he long supported.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A bipartisan group of Ohio lawmakers plans to make Lake Erie the focus of discussions next year.
CINCINNATI - Ohio's governor urges new college graduates to make a difference in someone else's life.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A bill that would create a license plate for disabled veterans will be sent to the Ohio Senate for consideration.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Supreme Court has scheduled arguments in a closely-watched lawsuit that challenges the state's authority to supersede local zoning laws with centralized regulation of oil and gas drilling.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Probate court judges would be given the authority to order outpatient treatment for people struggling with mental illness under a bill approved by the Ohio House.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A bill approved by Ohio lawmakers will make it easier for many adopted Ohioans to get their original birth certificates.
CANTON, Ohio - A northeast Ohio sheriff who was removed from office in November because he didn't have the required experience has been reappointed to the job by the Stark County Democratic Central Committee.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - State Democrats' presumptive 2014 gubernatorial nominee, Ed FitzGerald, sought on Wednesday to reassure supporters that his campaign is focused and moving forward after his running mate left the race in a flap over unpaid tax debts.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The state's top election official sees a bill aimed at keeping Ohio's voter registration database up-to-date as a missed opportunity to also let residents register to vote online, his spokesman said.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio lawmakers have announced a new package of bills they hope will take a bite out of the prescription painkiller problem.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Dash camera video recorded by two Ohio troopers and released Tuesday shows a car racing past at high speed, followed by the aftermath of a fiery two-car crash that killed a Toledo couple on Thanksgiving.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A Democratic lieutenant governor candidate in Ohio who faced hundreds of thousands of dollars in state and federal tax liens dropped out of the race Tuesday, saying his financial troubles were taking away from debate on important policy issues.