- Democrats outraise GOP incumbents in 3 Ohio races Updated: Apr-24-14 7:16 pm
- Former partner to testify against Ohio lawmaker Updated: Apr-24-14 12:19 pm
- Judge denies ex-Ohio lawmaker early prison release Updated: Apr-22-14 7:29 pm
- Foes of Ohio clean energy bill criticize senator Updated: Apr-22-14 11:52 am
- Court puts sheriff on ballot for committee post Updated: Apr-22-14 6:44 am
- Ohio legislator wants stronger timber theft law Updated: Apr-20-14 2:26 pm
- Gender gap under Ohio governor nearly $10 an hour Updated: Apr-20-14 2:07 pm
- Ohio AG offers tips in wake of Heartbleed bug Updated: Apr-20-14 3:10 am
- Former Mississippi Guv Barbour to speak in Ohio Updated: Apr-19-14 10:41 am
- Democrat in Ohio governor's race airs 1st radio ad Updated: Apr-18-14 6:08 pm
- Ohio rule bans certain synthetic drug chemicals Updated: Apr-17-14 1:11 pm
- US Transportation head plans 2 Ohio stops Updated: Apr-14-14 4:07 am
- Appeals judge will hear Ohio traffic camera case Updated: Apr-13-14 3:01 pm
- Ohio lawmakers look to improve vicious dog law Updated: Apr-13-14 11:26 am
- Ohio begins pushback against college player unions Updated: Apr-12-14 1:25 pm
- Record road construction planned for Ohio Updated: Apr-11-14 8:40 am
- Ohio AG awards funds to crime victim agencies Updated: Apr-11-14 3:05 am
- Ohio officials probe I-475 pavement cracks Updated: Apr-10-14 8:01 am
- Ohio House approves Kasich's midterm budget bill Updated: Apr-09-14 9:43 pm
- Lawmakers OK bill on allergy shots in Ohio schools Updated: Apr-09-14 3:25 pm
- Ohio prosecutor appealing ruling on GPS tracking Updated: Apr-09-14 10:32 am
- Ohio panel: College athletes aren't employees Updated: Apr-08-14 10:15 pm
- Funding cut threat for absentee ballots eliminated Updated: Apr-08-14 9:13 pm
- Ohio candidate calls for more heroin treatment Updated: Apr-08-14 6:18 pm
- Top Ohio court to hear traffic camera arguments Updated: Apr-08-14 12:45 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Republican Gov. John Kasich has spent more than $860,000, including on two early TV commercials, headed into May's uncontested primary.
CINCINNATI - A former business partner has agreed to testify against an Ohio lawmaker who is accused of misleading investors about a company's financial status and using their money to help fund his political campaign.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A judge has denied a former Ohio lawmaker's request for early release from prison, saying he agreed to serve three years.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Opponents of a bill turning back Ohio's alternative energy targets say the Senate utilities chairman has disrespected and intimidated witnesses during hearings on the measure, allegations he denies.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Supreme Court has ordered that a central Ohio sheriff be put back on the May primary ballot for a Democratic party committee post.
SPRINGFIELD, Ohio - An Ohio lawmaker is pushing legislation to boost prosecution of timber theft in a move that has the state forestry association worried about overregulation.
DAYTON, Ohio - A newspaper investigation has found the average pay gap between men and women in the offices of four of Ohio's five elected statewide officials has grown to as much as almost $10 an hour, as it's shrunk to under a dollar across the rest of state government.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The state's attorney general is offering tips for Ohioans to protect their personal information following a major breakdown in Internet security revealed earlier this month.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Former Mississippi governor Haley Barbour will be a featured speaker at the Ohio GOP's annual dinner in Columbus.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A Democratic candidate for Ohio governor has released his first ad of the campaign season, focusing on his Republican opponent, not his challenger in the primary.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Two chemicals being abused as synthetic drugs are now illegal under a state rule change that went into effect Thursday.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - U.S. Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx plans to get a close look at projects in two Ohio areas.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A veteran northeast Ohio appellate judge will sit in when the Ohio Supreme Court decides in a lawsuit against traffic camera enforcement.
DAYTON, Ohio - Ohio lawmakers are planning to introduce bipartisan legislation aimed at strengthening the state's vicious dog law, following the mauling death of a Dayton woman by two dogs in front of her home.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - State pushback against a movement to unionize college athletes has begun in Ohio, the football-loving heart of a heated anti-labor campaign in 2011 and home to one of America's highest-grossing collegiate franchises, the Ohio State Buckeyes.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio transportation officials say $2.5 billion in road construction projects scheduled this year is a record.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The state's attorney general says several agencies around Ohio have received about $10,000 to build awareness about the resources available to victims of crime.
TOLEDO, Ohio - Ohio transportation officials are trying to figure out why large cracks have formed in the recently rebuilt pavement of an interstate highway near Toledo.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio representatives from both political parties criticized Republican Gov. John Kasich on Wednesday for saddling them with a midterm budget bill heavily loaded with disparate proposals they called unsuited to a non-budget year.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A bill making it easier for schools, camps and coaches to stock general-use supplies of epinephrine shots used to counter allergic reactions is headed to the governor after clearing the Ohio Legislature.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A prosecutor said he will ask the Ohio Supreme Court to consider whether police can use GPS devices to track vehicles without a warrant.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - An Ohio legislative panel has approved a budget proposal saying college athletes are not employees under state law.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Counties that mail out absentee ballots in violation of state law will no longer face the threat of losing funding after a committee in the GOP-led Ohio House removed language from Gov. John Kasich's midterm budget Tuesday following strong pushback from both Democrats and Republicans.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The state needs to treat the problem of heroin abuse as a public health crisis by ramping up prevention and treatment efforts and toughening penalties for dealers, including homicide charges if an overdose results in death, the Democratic candidate for Ohio attorney general said Tuesday.
CINCINNATI - The Ohio Supreme Court plans to hear arguments in two months on the use of traffic cameras, in a case one group says could affect every state resident who drives or owns a vehicle.