- Replays don't go Angels' way in 4-2 loss to Rangers Updated: Apr-30-16 12:45 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - A rough night with replay cost the Los Angeles Angels against Texas.
- Successful replay challenge helps Rangers beat Angels 4-2 Updated: Apr-30-16 12:13 am
- Rangers' Yu Darvish ready to make first rehab start Sunday Updated: Apr-29-16 6:57 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Texas Rangers right-hander Yu Darvish has a simple goal in his first rehab start on Sunday after last year's Tommy John surgery.
- Rangers beat Yankees 3-2 despite A-Rod's 100th HR in stadium Updated: Apr-28-16 12:06 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Elvis Andrus had the game-winning RBI triple for the Texas Rangers on a night when their shortstop from more than a decade ago hit his 100th homer in the stadium.
- Texas struggling offensively, avoid no-hitter in 3-1 loss Updated: Apr-26-16 12:29 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - The hits just aren't coming for the Texas Rangers, who for a while Monday looked like they might not get any at all.
- Mat Latos improves to 4-0 as White Sox beat Rangers 4-1 Updated: Apr-24-16 6:59 pm
CHICAGO - Mat Latos felt he could've done better. Still, it was good enough to maintain his remarkable start.
- White Sox catcher Alex Avila on DL with hamstring injury Updated: Apr-24-16 1:15 pm
CHICAGO - The White Sox have placed catcher Alex Avila on the 15-day disabled list because of an injured right hamstring. Chicago recalled Kevan Smith from Triple-A Charlotte on Sunday before the series finale against the Texas Rangers.
- White Sox pull off odd triple play against Rangers Updated: Apr-22-16 10:36 pm
CHICAGO - The Chicago White Sox pulled off their first triple play in nearly 10 years in unique fashion in the seventh inning of Friday night's game against Texas.
- Rangers reliever Keone Kela out 3 months after elbow surgery Updated: Apr-22-16 3:01 pm
CHICAGO - Texas Rangers reliever Keone Kela has undergone arthroscopic surgery on his right elbow to remove a bone spur and will be sidelined about three months.
- Desmond, Griffin lead Rangers over Astros 7-4 for sweep Updated: Apr-22-16 12:23 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Ian Desmond and A.J. Griffin helped the Texas Rangers keep up their strong start.
- Recent editorials from Texas newspapers Updated: Apr-19-16 8:48 pm
Houston Chronicle. April 16, 2016.
- Orioles-Rangers game rained out Updated: Apr-17-16 12:36 pm
- 3B Beltre aims at retiring with Texas Rangers, just not soon Updated: Apr-16-16 5:52 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Sure, Adrian Beltre plans to retire as a member of the Texas Rangers. That just won't be any time real soon.
- Twins agree to minor league contract with OF David Murphy Updated: Apr-14-16 3:22 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - David Murphy and the Minnesota Twins have agreed to a minor league contract, and the 34-year-old outfielder will report to Triple-A Rochester with the possibility of being promoted soon.
- Lee's pinch-hit homer in 10th lifts Mariners over Texas 4-2 Updated: Apr-13-16 8:39 pm
SEATTLE - The Seattle Mariners are finding out just like everybody else: Dae-Ho Lee can catch up to a big league fastball.
- Abbott picks new leaders for embattled child welfare agency Updated: Apr-11-16 6:13 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Gov. Greg Abbott named the former head of the Texas Rangers to lead the state's embattled child welfare agency Monday, calling the status quo "unacceptable" while making the unusual move of putting a career law enforcement officer in charge of the foster care system.
- Angels' Weaver beats Rangers in season debut 3-1 Updated: Apr-10-16 7:53 pm
ANAHEIM, California - It sounds as if a delayed start to the season for Jered Weaver was a wise call.
- Rangers place Choo and Chirinos on disabled list Updated: Apr-10-16 2:49 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Texas Rangers have placed right fielder Shin-Soo Choo on the 15-day disabled list with a strained right calf muscle and catcher Robinson Chirinos on the 60-day DL because of a broken right forearm.
- Cano homers twice, Mariners rally in 9th to win 9-5 at Texas Updated: Apr-06-16 7:17 pm
- Findings shed new light on 1918 Porvenir massacre Updated: Apr-04-16 3:14 pm
SAN ANTONIO - When the shooting ended on the moonlit night of Jan. 28, 1918, the crumpled bodies of 15 unarmed Mexican boys and men between the ages of 16 and 72 lay scattered in the brush downriver from Porvenir.
- Davis' three-run homer leads Indians over Rangers 3-1 Updated: Apr-02-16 5:59 pm
- Catcher Teagarden suspended 80 games for drug violation Updated: Apr-01-16 6:50 pm
NEW YORK - Former major league catcher Taylor Teagarden, among the athletes accused of using performance-enhancing drugs in a December report by Al Jazeera, was suspended for 80 games on Friday by Major League Baseball.