- RI State Police arrest 15 for DUI during holiday Updated: Dec-02-13 9:26 am
- Report: Providence could get state police help Updated: Nov-30-13 5:09 pm
- DeSimone, former RI attorney general, dies Updated: Nov-29-13 7:59 am
- RI State Police to retire slain troopers' numbers Updated: Nov-21-13 10:02 am
- RI high court hears cases at Central Falls school Updated: Nov-20-13 3:10 pm
- RI State Police push to require hands-free phones Updated: Nov-20-13 9:34 am
- Top RI leaders inspect work on Elmwood Ave. Updated: Nov-18-13 11:34 am
- RI Supreme Court to hear cases at Central Falls Updated: Nov-18-13 7:49 am
- Police: RI youth basketball coach had child porn Updated: Nov-17-13 11:56 am
- State lawmaker seeks SEC probe of RI pension Updated: Nov-14-13 7:37 am
- RI House speaker marries longtime partner Updated: Nov-12-13 9:22 pm
- RI attorney general holding winter clothing drive Updated: Nov-12-13 10:32 am
- Millions in trucker fines, but far less collected Updated: Nov-11-13 7:14 am
SCITUATE, Rhode Island - Rhode Island State Police say they arrested 15 people for driving under the influence during the long holiday weekend, including one who allegedly struck a state police cruiser.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The Providence Police Department and Rhode Island State Police might team up to assist in crime prevention in the city.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Herbert F. DeSimone, a former state attorney general who ran for governor and later headed the state Department of Transportation, has died.
SCITUATE, Rhode Island - Seven Rhode Island State Police troopers killed in the line of duty since the force was founded in 1925 are having their badge numbers retired.
CENTRAL FALLS, Rhode Island - Students at Central Falls High School have received a visit from the state's highest court.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The head of the Rhode Island State Police says they are pushing to require the use of hands-free devices when using a cellphone while driving.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rhode Island Gov. Lincoln Chafee and members of the state's congressional delegation are taking a look at a $5.6 million project to improve one of southwest Providence's key thoroughfares.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The state Supreme Court will listen to arguments in a visit to Central Falls High School.
PAWTUCKET, Rhode Island - Rhode Island state police say they've charged a youth basketball coach from Pawtucket with possessing child pornography.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A state senator has asked federal securities regulators to investigate complaints raised in a public-sector union report about Rhode Island General Treasurer Gina Raimondo.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rhode Island House Speaker Gordon Fox has married his longtime partner in a private ceremony in his Statehouse office.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rhode Island's attorney general and the Neighborhood Alliance of Pawtucket have launched a winter clothing drive for the needy.
PAWTUCKET, Rhode Island - The Rhode Island State Police have issued about $11 million in fines to truck drivers and their employers at the old Route 95 bridge in Pawtucket, but far less has been collected.