- State police say Wayne County school board's website hacked Updated: Sep-02-15 1:20 pm
WAYNE, West Virginia - West Virginia State Police say the Wayne County Board of Education's website was hacked on Wednesday.
- Board of Governors OKs shift of WVU Tech campus to Beckley Updated: Sep-01-15 4:04 pm
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - West Virginia University's Board of Governors voted unanimously Tuesday to authorize moving the WVU Institute of Technology campus from Montgomery to Beckley.
- Former lawmaker appointed to West Virginia Parole Board Updated: Aug-31-15 10:37 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A former Wood County lawmaker has been appointed to the West Virginia Parole Board.
- Astrophysicist appointed to WVU Board of Governors Updated: Aug-28-15 3:07 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - An astrophysicist at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center is the newest member of West Virginia University's Board of Governors.
- W.Va. attorney general warns of medical supply shipments Updated: Aug-28-15 3:02 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Attorney General Patrick Morrisey is warning consumers about out-of-state enterprises sending unsolicited order forms, medical supplies or medications to insurance customers without their consent.
- The Latest: Official: Teacher did 'miraculous job' Updated: Aug-25-15 7:47 pm
PHILIPPI, West Virginia - The latest in the arrest of a suspect after a report of a gun at a West Virginia high school (all times local):
- ACLU sues W.Va. Parole Board, seeks denial decision records Updated: Aug-25-15 11:13 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The American Civil Liberties Union of West Virginia is suing the state Parole Board to obtain records regarding its denial of parole to an HIV-positive inmate.
- West Virginia Sen. Leonhardt announces ag commissioner bid Updated: Aug-17-15 12:46 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Republican state Sen. Kent Leonhardt on Monday announced he will make another run for West Virginia agriculture commissioner.
- W.Va. legislative committee to discuss taxes Updated: Aug-17-15 3:28 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A discussion on personal and business income taxes will dominate a state legislative committee meeting in Charleston.
- GOP Delegate McCuskey to challenge W.Va. Dem Auditor Gainer Updated: Aug-11-15 4:59 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Republican state Del. JB McCuskey announced Tuesday that he will challenge Democratic Auditor Glen Gainer next year, a move that further fleshes out the GOP lineup for 2016 statewide races.
- W.Va. GOP delegate files high court Common Core petition Updated: Aug-05-15 10:59 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A Republican lawmaker has asked the state Supreme Court to determine whether West Virginia can legally participate in Common Core, as state GOP leaders look to repeal the educational standards next year.
- West Virginia faces more stringent goals in final power plan Updated: Aug-03-15 7:37 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - President Barack Obama released a plan Monday requiring West Virginia to take deeper cuts into their emissions from power plants than the administration originally proposed.