- W.Va. court reschedules cases canceled by storm Updated: Mar-11-14 7:32 am
- West Virginians warned about Social Security scam Updated: Mar-11-14 2:53 am
- W.Va. bill to regulate gas drilling waste on hold Updated: Mar-10-14 8:37 pm
- W.Va. lawmakers passed a variety of bills Updated: Mar-10-14 2:38 pm
- W.Va. lawmakers finalizing budget tapping reserves Updated: Mar-10-14 12:25 pm
- W.Va. cuts meth lab clean-ups from victims' fund Updated: Mar-09-14 1:47 am
- W.Va. Legislature passes bill to monitor evidence Updated: Mar-09-14 1:32 am
- Top 5 issues for W.Va. legislative session Updated: Mar-09-14 1:17 am
- W.Va. Senate puts Future Fund growth on hold Updated: Mar-09-14 1:13 am
- W.Va. wraps session shaped by chemical spill Updated: Mar-09-14 1:04 am
- W.Va. Legislature OKs $1,000 teacher pay raise Updated: Mar-08-14 11:41 pm
- W.Va. House passes abortion limits bill Updated: Mar-08-14 10:47 pm
- W.Va. Legislature agree on teacher planning Updated: Mar-08-14 7:42 pm
- W.Va. senator against health chief appointment Updated: Mar-08-14 7:17 pm
- W.Va. Senate approves regulations for deer farming Updated: Mar-08-14 5:31 pm
- W.Va. gun bill heads to gov; mayor critical Updated: Mar-08-14 4:46 pm
- W.Va. Senate OKs public breastfeeding Updated: Mar-08-14 3:54 pm
- W.Va. Senate honors public health officer Updated: Mar-08-14 1:41 pm
- W.Va. House gives counties power in meth fight Updated: Mar-07-14 10:47 pm
- W.Va. Senate OKs drilling waste in landfills Updated: Mar-07-14 4:27 pm
- Changes to rape evidence collection bill rejected Updated: Mar-07-14 9:53 am
- W.Va. attorney general warns of text message scam Updated: Mar-07-14 3:08 am
- W.Va. State Police cadets to graduate Friday Updated: Mar-07-14 2:55 am
- Attorney general ethics bill likely dead in Senate Updated: Mar-06-14 8:35 pm
- W.Va. Senate passes budget that dips into reserve Updated: Mar-06-14 8:16 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Supreme Court has rescheduled oral arguments and a moot court competition that were canceled because of a winter storm.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - State Attorney General Patrick Morrisey is warning West Virginians about a scam involving social security benefits.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A bill to regulate the disposal of waste produced by gas-well drilling will likely be introduced by West Virginia Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin in a special session.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Legislature passed about 200 bills during its 60-day legislative session, which wrapped up Saturday.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia lawmakers are working out kinks in a budget that gives public workers raises and digs into reserves.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia property owners would no longer get paid by the state for the costs of cleaning up meth labs found on their property, under changes to the state's crime victim compensation awards approved by Legislature on Saturday
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Legislation to regulate and improve the training of nurses who collect forensic evidence in sexual assault cases was passed by West Virginia Legislature.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia concluded its 60-day legislative session Saturday. Here is a look at some highlights from the two months of lawmaking.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Senate has approved House changes that place Future Fund growth on hold.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Leading up to a midnight deadline, West Virginia lawmakers scrambled Saturday to give teachers raises, hike the minimum wage and impose a controversial abortion ban.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Legislature has voted to grant teachers a $1,000 across-the-board pay increase and 2 percent raises for service personnel.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A bill to prohibit abortions later than 20 weeks after conception passed the West Virginia House late Saturday and will be sent to the governor to sign into law.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The Senate and House came to an agreement in a conference committee to protect teacher planning periods in West Virginia.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The Senate approved more than 200 executive nominations to vacancies in state agencies, boards, commissions, and departments.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Senate has approved measures to promote and regulate deer farming.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia lawmakers have passed a bill letting people with concealed-carry permits bring guns to city-owned recreational facilities, including swimming pools and after-school centers.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Senate has approved legislation to protect breastfeeding in public places.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Senate has passed a resolution to honor the director of the Kanawha-Charleston Health Department for his work with the public after the Jan. 9 chemical spill that contaminated drinking water for more than 300,000 people.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia House of Delegate has passed legislation to allow county commissions to make drugs used to cook meth available by prescription only and to limit the amount of cold medicines that can be purchased each year.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A bill allowing drill cuttings from horizontal wells to be discarded in commercial solid waste facilities passed unanimously Friday in the West Virginia Senate.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia House of Delegates has rejected changes the Senate made to a bill to regulate and improve the training of nurses who collect forensic evidence in sexual assault cases.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Attorney General Patrick Morrisey is warning West Virginia residents about a text message scam.
INSTITUTE, West Virginia - Nineteen new troopers are joining the ranks of the West Virginia State Police.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A push to impose stricter conflict-of-interest standards on West Virginia's attorney general has fizzled in the state Senate.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Senate has passed a budget bill that dips into the state's reserve funds by $125 million to balance the 2015 budget.