- Caution urged by W.Va. AG when shopping online Updated: Dec-12-13 2:34 am
- W.Va. lawmakers seek to combat child sex crimes Updated: Dec-10-13 2:34 pm
- Woman sentenced for hitting W.Va. trooper with car Updated: Dec-09-13 1:13 pm
- Fracking waste fills WV landfills under new rule Updated: Dec-07-13 11:12 am
- Gordon Gee approved as interim president at WVU Updated: Dec-06-13 12:44 pm
- Police: 2 die in holiday weekend wrecks in W.Va. Updated: Dec-04-13 8:40 am
- W.Va. justices affirm arrow death conviction Updated: Dec-03-13 2:34 am
- Ex-WVU student sues governors over 2nd hearing Updated: Nov-29-13 10:48 am
- W.Va. justices say state police must disclose info Updated: Nov-26-13 5:47 pm
- Dem delegate switching to GOP for W.Va. Senate run Updated: Nov-25-13 12:02 pm
- W.Va. AG urges caution over charitable donations Updated: Nov-23-13 10:32 am
- WV State Police arrest 32 linked to meth labs Updated: Nov-22-13 11:13 am
- Governor: Texas company to create 60 jobs in W.Va. Updated: Nov-21-13 2:27 pm
- Marijuana dealer arrested in W.Va. gets 35 years Updated: Nov-19-13 12:59 pm
- WV delegate to lead a national automotive caucus Updated: Nov-19-13 3:17 am
- Court upholds W.Va. AG's investigatory subpoenas Updated: Nov-17-13 1:26 pm
- Report: Fiscal notes for W.Va. legislation flawed Updated: Nov-13-13 1:09 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginians are being urged to use caution when shopping online this holiday season.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A legislative committee said Tuesday it will seek millions of dollars to combat sex crimes against children by hiring 50 new state troopers, which would more than double the size of this year's class of cadets.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A woman convicted of hitting an off-duty state trooper with her car will spend at least two years in prison.
McLEAN, Virginia - A memo released quietly by regulators earlier this year has carved a major loophole in West Virginia's rules restricting the amount of waste that can be accepted by the state's landfills, all with the intent to ease a burgeoning problem caused by the boom in gas drilling, environmentalists say.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Gordon Gee is returning to West Virginia University as interim president, five months after retiring from Ohio State University after remarks he made jabbing Roman Catholics and Southeastern Conference schools were made public.
SOUTH CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia State Police say two people died in separate traffic accidents in the state over the long Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Supreme Court has upheld the conviction of a Morgantown man in the bow-and-arrow death of a friend.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - A former West Virginia University who was cleared by a campus panel of sexual misconduct is suing WVU's Board of Governors to block a second hearing on the accusation.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The state Supreme Court has ruled that West Virginia State Police must disclose some information about internal investigations.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A Democrat in the House of Delegates said Monday he's switching to the Republican Party and plans to seek a state Senate seat.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Attorney General Patrick Morrisey is urging West Virginians to be cautious when giving charitable donations during the holiday season.
BECKLEY, West Virginia - West Virginia State Police say they've arrested 32 people in the southern part of the state on charges of manufacturing methamphetamine in the past month.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A Texas-based company plans to create at least 60 jobs in West Virginia after it builds a plant that will produce an ingredient used in steel making, state officials said Thursday.
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - An Ohio man who was accused of biting and pepper spraying a West Virginia state trooper during a January 2012 traffic stop was sentenced Tuesday to 35 years in federal prison for running a marijuana enterprise.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A West Virginia state lawmaker has been tapped to be the chairman of the State Automotive Enthusiast Leadership Caucus.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia attorney general's investigative authority includes the power to issue subpoenas, along with questionnaires known as interrogatories specifying the type of information sought, the West Virginia Supreme Court has ruled.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The Legislature should change the way fiscal notes are prepared for legislation because these cost estimates are often inaccurate, biased and lacking in details, the West Virginia Center on Budget and Policy said in a report.