- Some W.Va. state Dems flip to GOP for midterms Updated: Apr-19-14 12:01 pm
- W.Va. AG court filings: dismiss gun law question Updated: Apr-17-14 5:26 pm
- Motive for W.Va. arson that killed 3 unknown Updated: Apr-17-14 8:29 am
- Offensive graffiti found at 2 W.Va. subdivisions Updated: Apr-11-14 2:19 am
- W.Va. teacher accused of having sex with student Updated: Apr-09-14 2:50 pm
- W.Va. Supreme Court lets stand $25 parking fine Updated: Apr-08-14 3:05 am
- Students to see W.Va. Supreme Court in action Updated: Apr-07-14 2:08 am
- WVU board approves facilities, PRT upgrades Updated: Apr-04-14 3:29 pm
- Flags lowered in honor of former W.Va. lawmaker Updated: Apr-04-14 5:26 am
- W.Va. AG settles complaints with 2 Va auto lenders Updated: Apr-03-14 3:20 am
- W.Va. gov. plans special session to fix wage bill Updated: Apr-02-14 9:53 am
- W.Va. redistricting resulted in simple swap Updated: Mar-31-14 10:25 am
- WVU plans 2nd phase of monorail upgrade Updated: Mar-31-14 6:53 am
- IDs of 2 killed in I-81 accident in W.Va. released Updated: Mar-28-14 3:31 am
- W.Va. gov. approves changes to victim compensation Updated: Mar-25-14 4:15 pm
- W.Va. State Police cadets to begin training Updated: Mar-24-14 2:04 am
- Tom Ridge to speak at Bethany commencement Updated: Mar-22-14 4:17 pm
- W.Va. House Dems at tipping point this election Updated: Mar-22-14 11:14 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - As Republicans rally for more control in West Virginia's long-time Democratic Legislature, a few Democrats have jumped ship to the GOP and are challenging former colleagues in midterm races.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The attorney general says a court challenge should be dismissed over whether West Virginians can bring guns to city recreational facilities that hold school events.
LITTLETON, West Virginia - A West Virginia State Police trooper says the investigation of an arson that killed three people is progressing. But the motive remains unknown.
CHARLES TOWN, West Virginia - West Virginia State Police are investigating the discovery of graffiti at a Charles Town subdivision that includes racial slurs, swastikas and upside-down crosses.
MARLINTON, West Virginia - West Virginia State Police say a teacher from Marlinton has been arrested on charges she had sex with a student in 2013.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A Charleston attorney went to the West Virginia Supreme Court to contest a $25 parking ticket.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Students from four public schools will have an opportunity to see the West Virginia Supreme Court in action this month.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - The West Virginia University Board of Governors on Friday approved athletic facilities upgrades and improvements to the university's four-decade-old Personal Rapid Transit monorail.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia flags are being displayed at half-staff at the State Capitol Complex and at state facilities in Nicholas County in remembrance of former House of Delegates member John W. Shelton.
CHARLES TOWN, West Virginia - West Virginia's attorney general has settled complaints with two Virginia auto loan companies over their debt collection practices.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin says he will call the Legislature into a special session in May to address concerns with a bill to increase the minimum wage by $1.50 over two years.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Redistricting in West Virginia that followed the 2010 Census was an extensive process that ultimately resulted in one simple swap - moving Mason County from the 2nd to the 3rd congressional district.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - West Virginia University is planning a multimillion-dollar upgrade of its Personal Rapid Transit monorail.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - West Virginia State Police have released the identities of two people killed in a multi-vehicle accident in whiteout conditions on Interstate 81.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The governor has signed off on changes made to the West Virginia crime victim compensation awards.
DUNBAR, West Virginia - More than two dozen West Virginia State Police cadets will begin training this week.
BETHANY, West Virginia - Former Pennsylvania governor and U.S. homeland security chief Tom Ridge will speak at Bethany College's spring commencement.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - By tying West Virginia Democrats to all things Obama and Washington D.C., Republicans hope they can claim key congressional wins and end 85 years of Democratic rule in the state House of Delegates in one election.