- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review Updated: Apr-19-14 1:19 am
- Homeland Security reissues immigrant asylum rules Updated: Apr-18-14 5:27 pm
- Immigration activists urge Obama to act boldly Updated: Apr-15-14 3:55 pm
- Mercyhurst U in Erie names program after Tom Ridge Updated: Apr-11-14 3:16 pm
- Homeland Security secretary to speak at Morehouse Updated: Apr-11-14 4:19 am
- Report: No missed opportunities in Boston attack Updated: Apr-11-14 4:16 am
- Government watchdog complains of DHS hiring issues Updated: Apr-09-14 5:00 pm
- FEMA, Homeland Security leaders to visit Oso Updated: Apr-04-14 2:02 pm
- Judge: Review immigrant's residency application Updated: Apr-04-14 8:41 am
- US praises Mexico for role in drug kingpin arrest Updated: Apr-02-14 12:33 pm
- Casselton chief says force's response saved lives Updated: Mar-25-14 8:55 pm
- Tom Ridge to speak at Bethany commencement Updated: Mar-22-14 4:17 pm
WASHINGTON - People who have accounts on the enrollment website for President Barack Obama's signature health care law are being told to change their passwords following an administration-wide review of the government's vulnerability to the confounding Heartbleed Internet security flaw.
WASHINGTON - The Homeland Security Department has reissued asylum rules to immigration officials amid concerns that they are misinterpreting how to decide which immigrants get to see a judge for asylum claims.
WASHINGTON - Latinos and immigration activists are warning of political peril for President Barack Obama and Democrats in the fall election unless the president acts boldly and soon to curb deportations and allow more immigrants to remain legally in the U.S.
ERIE, Pennsylvania - Mercyhurst University is naming its intelligence studies program after Tom Ridge, the former Pennsylvania governor and U.S. homeland security secretary.
ATLANTA - U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson is scheduled to address the graduating class at Morehouse College next month.
WASHINGTON - A review of how the government's intelligence agencies handled information they had before the Boston Marathon bombings last year concluded that it was impossible to know whether anything could have been done differently to prevent the attack.
WASHINGTON - The Office of Special Counsel says three Customs and Border Protection human resources employees tried to manipulate the hiring process to give three politically connected applicants an advantage.
WASHINGTON - The Federal Emergency Management Agency administrator and Department of Homeland Security secretary plan to visit the Oso mudslide on Sunday.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A federal judge is compelling immigration officials to make a decision about an application for permanent residency brought by an Iranian immigrant who distributed leaflets for a violent organization in his home country 30 years ago.
WASHINGTON - The relationship between U.S. law enforcement and their counterparts in Mexico has never been stronger, and the arrest of Mexico's most wanted drug cartel leader earlier this year is proof of that, a senior Homeland Security Department official told Congress on Wednesday.
WASHINGTON - The fire chief of an eastern North Dakota town said Tuesday that "about everything went right" with his force's response to a fiery train derailment because they had properly planned for disasters.
BETHANY, West Virginia - Former Pennsylvania governor and U.S. homeland security chief Tom Ridge will speak at Bethany College's spring commencement.