- Ohio looks overseas in search for lethal drugs Updated: Jul-03-15 9:41 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio has explored overseas options in its search for lethal injection drugs no longer available in the U.S. despite a court ruling that banned such purchases, records show.
- Former federal agent pleads guilty to extortion Updated: Jul-01-15 8:07 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - A former undercover drug agent pleaded guilty Wednesday to extortion and other charges after authorities said he used his position to steal more than $700,000 in digital currency, most of it siphoned from an online drug bazaar known as Silk Road that he infiltrated as part of a federal investigation.
- 4 men arrested on drug charges tied to Indiana HIV outbreak Updated: Jun-24-15 5:09 pm
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - Four people accused of distributing a painkiller linked to the largest HIV outbreak in Indiana history have been arrested, and more arrests are expected, according to local and federal authorities.
- Ex-DEA agent accused of posing as FBI agent in fraud scheme Updated: Jun-12-15 2:25 pm
RIVERSIDE, California - A former special agent with the Drug Enforcement Administration has been arrested in California on suspicion of posing as an FBI agent to defraud two victims out of more than $300,000.
- DEA to announce heroin enforcement operation Updated: Jun-10-15 5:23 am
ST. CHARLES, Missouri - Officials with the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration have called a news conference for Wednesday to discuss details of what they call a major heroin enforcement operation in the St. Charles area.