- Colorado angles to expand hemp industry Updated: Apr-18-14 3:52 pm
- More than 65 arrested in Minnesota heroin sweep Updated: Apr-17-14 8:35 pm
- Authorities: 3 men arrested in $12M NYC drug bust Updated: Apr-16-14 7:16 pm
- St. Louis Co. police, DEA seek unused drugs Updated: Apr-16-14 5:04 am
- County, feds at odds over drug case payments Updated: Apr-15-14 9:04 pm
- FBI: Miami cop known as 'Milk Man' helped dealers Updated: Apr-14-14 2:31 pm
- Ala. prison guard among 6 arrested in meth probe Updated: Apr-10-14 5:44 pm
- Indiana takes top spot in US meth lab seizures Updated: Apr-01-14 4:33 pm
DENVER - Colorado is just starting its experiment with industrial hemp production, but interest in the new crop is so strong that the state is moving to expand the number and size of farms growing marijuana's non-intoxicating cousin.
MINNEAPOLIS - More than 65 people suspected of selling heroin have been arrested and about 2.5 kilograms of the drug are off the streets as part of a coordinated crackdown to rid Minnesota of the substance that has caused an alarming increase in deaths in recent years, authorities said Thursday.
NEW YORK - Three men who authorities say stored $12 million worth of heroin and $500,000 in crystal meth inside hidden compartments within two New York City apartments have been arrested and charged, officials said Wednesday.
CLAYTON, Missouri - St. Louis County police and the Drug Enforcement Administration are asking residents of the county to turn in unused prescription drugs.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Coconino County has offered to repay the U.S. Justice Department $700,000 it received for prosecuting drug trafficking cases after an audit found no proof of federal involvement in the cases.
MIAMI - In 22 years at the Miami-Dade Police Department, Lt. Ralph Mata broke up major gangs, supervised an airport canine unit that sniffed out drug smugglers and investigated police wrongdoing. He was also, according to the FBI, known as "The Milk Man" for helping New Jersey cocaine dealers move hundreds of thousands of dollars around.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Six people, including an Alabama state prison guard and two inmates, were charged Thursday in a federal investigation of a drug trafficking operation that stretched from California to Alabama.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana apparently led the U.S. in terms of methamphetamine lab seizures last year, according to state and federal statistics that experts acknowledge are imperfect.