- DEA: NM smoke shop owner sold 'spice' Updated: Dec-07-13 2:17 pm
- Former DEA pilot sentenced for lying about flights Updated: Nov-27-13 2:22 pm
- Ky. officials again approach DEA on hemp issue Updated: Nov-27-13 10:56 am
- DEA probing Fla. ex-racers over drug aircraft Updated: Nov-26-13 2:43 pm
- NY case sheds light on meth cooking in North Korea Updated: Nov-24-13 12:31 pm
- DEA: 8.5 tons of drugs collected in Fla. Updated: Nov-08-13 3:04 am
- US issues $5 million reward for Mexican drug lord Updated: Nov-05-13 2:27 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The owner and an employee of a New Mexico smoke shop are facing federal drug charges in connection with a raid of the shop over the synthetic drug "spice."
DENVER - A former pilot for the Drug Enforcement Administration has been sentenced to probation and ordered to pay restitution for lying about the number of missions he flew while working for the DEA.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Persistent Kentucky officials have again approached the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration about growing industrial hemp in the state.
MIAMI - Federal drug agents are investigating a Florida aircraft leasing business operated by two former champion race drivers who are suspected of providing airplanes to South American drug traffickers, according to court documents and interviews.
NEW YORK - An international drug trafficker was caught on tape this year making a "Breaking Bad"-worthy boast about his ability to provide the U.S. market with mass quantities of methamphetamine - not blue, but still potent and from a unique source.
MIAMI - The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration says about 8.5 tons of prescription drugs were collected in Florida during the most recent drug "take-back" day.
WASHINGTON - The State Department is offering a reward of up to $5 million for information leading to the arrest and conviction of freed Mexican drug lord Rafael Caro Quintero.