- The Latest: Feds, including DEA, join Prince investigation Updated: May-04-16 3:56 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Latest on the death of music superstar Prince (all times local):
- The Latest: Woman in drive-by pronounced brain-dead Updated: May-03-16 6:30 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Latest on an apparently random shooting along an interstate in Wisconsin that killed an Illinois woman (all times local):
- DEA sets up 103 sites in New Mexico for disposing pills Updated: Apr-30-16 11:33 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The Drug Enforcement Administration plans to set up 103 sites across the state where people can dispose of their unwanted and expired prescription drugs on Saturday.
- DEA to collect unwanted prescription drugs on Saturday Updated: Apr-28-16 10:47 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana residents who have prescription drugs they no longer want or need can get rid of them on Saturday.
- Investigators look at overdose in Prince death Updated: Apr-28-16 10:30 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Investigators are looking into whether Prince died from an overdose and whether a doctor was prescribing him drugs in the weeks before he was found dead at his home in suburban Minneapolis, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press on Thursday.
- The Latest: Investigators consider overdose in Prince death Updated: Apr-28-16 9:21 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Latest on the investigation into the death of music superstar Prince (all times local):
- Physician sentenced after illegally dispensing painkillers Updated: Apr-08-16 4:55 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - A physician in central Alabama has been sentenced to 30 months in prison after illegally dispensing narcotic painkillers without legitimate medical reason, prosecutors said.