- FBI seeks suspects in South Georgia bank robbery Updated: Mar-08-14 12:29 pm
- APNewsBreak: FBI investigates prison company Updated: Mar-07-14 6:25 pm
- FBI marks anniversary of ex-agent's disappearance Updated: Mar-07-14 5:35 pm
- FBI launches task force for "Gypsy Hill Murders" Updated: Mar-06-14 8:02 pm
- University system enlists help on computer breach Updated: Mar-06-14 6:58 pm
- Internal Revenue, FBI probe Jasper schools Updated: Mar-06-14 8:19 am
- 2 men guilty in sale of trade secrets to China Updated: Mar-05-14 7:22 pm
- Richmond FBI division gets new leader Updated: Mar-04-14 5:21 pm
- Police, FBI investigate mayor's campaign spending Updated: Mar-03-14 3:02 pm
- Minn. Somali group fights al-Shabab message abroad Updated: Mar-01-14 12:56 pm
- FBI uses billboards to help find suspected bomber Updated: Feb-28-14 9:14 pm
- Art stolen from Cuban museum, turns up in Miami Updated: Feb-28-14 6:08 pm
- 15-year sentence for man who wanted to bomb bank Updated: Feb-27-14 9:26 pm
- Idaho Dems ask FBI to investigate prison company Updated: Feb-27-14 3:37 pm
- Documents shed light on 2010 Minnesota FBI raids Updated: Feb-27-14 3:28 pm
- Amherst College art heist investigation reopened Updated: Feb-24-14 6:14 am
- 30 arrested in All-Star weekend sex trafficking Updated: Feb-22-14 3:54 pm
- Minn. credit union liquidated as FBI investigates Updated: Feb-22-14 12:06 pm
- FBI probe Conn. House GOP, direct mail vendors Updated: Feb-21-14 7:20 pm
- FBI to investigate stun gun incident at school Updated: Feb-21-14 7:17 am
- Humane Society honors dog fighting investigators Updated: Feb-18-14 5:56 pm
- FBI, IRS search water commission offices in Md. Updated: Feb-12-14 5:14 pm
- Govt report: Cyberattacks not coordinated Updated: Feb-10-14 10:15 pm
- Judge hears finance case against Arizona AG Updated: Feb-10-14 7:49 pm
- Erie couple set to plead to robbing FBI informant Updated: Feb-10-14 7:02 am
ALAPAHA, Georgia - The Federal Bureau of Investigation and local police and sheriff's deputies are searching for suspects in the armed robbery of a south Georgia bank.
BOISE, Idaho - The FBI has launched an investigation of the Corrections Corporation of America over the company's running of an Idaho prison with a reputation so violent that inmates dubbed it "Gladiator School."
WASHINGTON - The family of a former FBI agent who went missing from the Iranian resort of Kish Island is renewing its plea for his release on the seventh anniversary of his disappearance.
REDWOOD CITY, California - The FBI said Thursday it is launching a task force to re-examine a series of unsolved murders of young women that happened along the San Francisco Peninsula nearly 40 years ago that law enforcement think might be linked to a similar woman's killing in Nevada.
FARGO, North Dakota - North Dakota University System officials said Thursday they have talked to the FBI and an independent cybersecurity group about helping with an investigation into a breach on the system's computer server.
RIDGELAND, South Carolina - The Internal Revenue Service and the FBI are investigating the operation of the Jasper County School District.
SAN FRANCISCO - Two men were convicted Wednesday of stealing an American company's secret recipe for making a chemical used to whiten products from cars to the middle of Oreo cookies and selling it to a competitor controlled by the Chinese government.
RICHMOND, Virginia - The Federal Bureau of Investigation's Richmond Division has a new leader.
ELWOOD, Indiana - The mayor of Elwood's use of campaign funds has sparked an investigation by state police and the FBI, a former campaign official said.
MINNEAPOLIS - While visiting a Somali refugee camp in Kenya, Mohamed Farah was struck by a young man who spends each day just waiting for it to end.
SAN FRANCISCO - In its quest to find a suspected domestic terrorist on the lam for a decade, the FBI on Friday began placing his image on billboards across the country.
HAVANA - Dozens of works of art were secretly taken from a storage facility at Cuba's flagship National Museum of Fine Arts and some have surfaced across the Florida Straits in Miami, museum and gallery officials said Friday.
OAKLAND, California - A California man with delusions of joining the Taliban was sentenced Thursday to 15 years in federal prison for trying to blow up a bank with a car bomb he thought would go off but was actually made up of inert materials supplied by the FBI.
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho's top Democratic lawmakers have asked the FBI to investigate private prison company Corrections Corporation of America for possible criminal wrongdoing at the state's largest prison.
MINNEAPOLIS - Newly unsealed documents allege Minnesota war protesters told an undercover FBI informant they believed in violent, armed revolution against the U.S. and raised money for Colombian and Palestinian organizations the government considers to be terrorists.
AMHERST, Massachusetts - Amherst College and the FBI are reopening the investigation into a theft from a campus art museum nearly 40 years ago.
NEW ORLEANS - Louisiana state police say an investigation involving local authorities and the FBI resulted in 30 arrests in connection with sex trafficking during the NBA All-Star weekend in New Orleans.
LITTLE FALLS, Minnesota - A Little Falls credit union has been liquidated as the FBI investigates reports of accounting irregularities.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Republican state lawmakers say they believe federal authorities are trying to determine whether any Connecticut House Republicans were pressured to use a particular company for their political campaign mailings.
AUSTIN, Texas - The FBI will investigate a Central Texas sheriff's deputy use of a stun gun on a high school student that resulted in severe injuries to the 17-year-old.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The officials who busted a dog fighting ring that stretched across four states were honored Tuesday by the Human Society of the United States.
LAUREL, Maryland - The Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission said Wednesday that the FBI and IRS have seized documents from its main headquarters in Laurel as part of an ongoing investigation.
WASHINGTON - A multi-agency government task force looking into cyberattacks against retailers says it has not come across evidence suggesting the attacks are a coordinated campaign to adversely affect the U.S. economy.
PHOENIX - A prosecutor says evidence will show that Arizona Attorney General Tom Horne was in constant communication with an aide who was running an independent group backing him in the 2010 election, and she passed along his suggestions about campaign ads attacking his Democratic rival to her campaign consultant.
ERIE, Pennsylvania - A northwestern Pennsylvania couple have been scheduled to plead guilty to charged they robbed an FBI informant of $2,800 in government funds and an audio transmission device after one of them allegedly found out a drug deal was an undercover ruse.