- Bride goes to trial in Glacier Park newlywed death Updated: Dec-08-13 1:16 pm
- Cops: NH teen missing 2 months wrote letter to mom Updated: Dec-07-13 9:14 am
- FBI steps up training after Newtown massacre Updated: Dec-06-13 7:38 pm
- FBI agent testifies at ex-BP engineer's trial Updated: Dec-04-13 5:48 pm
- Federal agents search home of former GOP lawmaker Updated: Dec-04-13 4:16 pm
- FBI investigating inmate death at Big Sandy Updated: Dec-04-13 7:20 am
- FBI to look for ways to stem Chicago violence Updated: Dec-02-13 5:58 pm
- Ongoing FBI probe could have fallout for Democrats Updated: Dec-01-13 2:32 pm
- FBI investigates shooting at Laguna Pueblo Updated: Nov-30-13 5:22 pm
- FBI: Arizona vulnerable to terror, trafficking Updated: Nov-30-13 5:16 pm
- US: American fighters in Syria a security risk Updated: Nov-30-13 1:36 pm
- CBS: Lara Logan, producer ordered to take leave Updated: Nov-26-13 9:51 pm
- NY judge rules against ex-bin Laden spokesman Updated: Nov-26-13 6:25 pm
- Man sues Pa. cops over stun gun incident on video Updated: Nov-26-13 1:46 pm
- St. Louis Co. asks FBI to review health department Updated: Nov-22-13 11:29 am
- Man sentenced to 10 years in computer hacking case Updated: Nov-20-13 4:04 pm
- Ex-Vicksburg mayor sentenced to about 2 years Updated: Nov-19-13 3:35 pm
- Ex-FBI agent pleads guilty to being AP source Updated: Nov-14-13 7:46 pm
- FBI: OK for Congress to talk to Benghazi survivors Updated: Nov-14-13 7:10 pm
- California lawmaker says he was asked to wear wire Updated: Nov-14-13 5:37 pm
- Moody's: FBI probe jeopardizes CO airport funding Updated: Nov-13-13 1:41 pm
- Counterterrorism expert heads FBI Chicago office Updated: Nov-12-13 2:43 pm
- FBI probe into child sex abuse at Fort Meade Updated: Nov-08-13 5:32 pm
- FBI says gangs may be targeting Wilmington police Updated: Nov-08-13 3:01 pm
- FBI at Beaumont schools administrative offices Updated: Nov-07-13 2:42 pm
HELENA, Montana - The bride was having second thoughts eight days after the wedding, sparking an argument between the newlywed couple that carried from their Kalispell, Montana, home to a popular trail in Glacier National Park.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A teenager who disappeared nearly two months ago mailed her mother a letter several weeks after she was last seen, law enforcement officials said Friday.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - FBI Director James Comey said Friday the agency has stepped up training for police departments around the country after the Newtown school shooting and is trying to increase its understanding of warning signs before such tragedies.
NEW ORLEANS - Some of the text messages that a former BP drilling engineer deleted from his cellphone contained information that could have been evidence in the Justice Department's investigation of the company's 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, an FBI agent testified Wednesday at the engineer's trial on obstruction of justice charges.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Federal agents recently searched the home of former Republican state Sen. Kent Sorenson and seized computers and other materials, his attorney said Wednesday.
INEZ, Kentucky - Authorities are investigating the death of an inmate at a federal penitentiary in eastern Kentucky.
CHICAGO - The new head of Chicago's FBI office said Monday he'll look for ways his agents can do more to help stem homicide rates and other violent crimes in the nation's third-largest city, though he added it's not yet clear what more the FBI can do that it's not already doing.
SACRAMENTO, California - An ongoing federal investigation of a California senator is roiling the Democratic leadership in Sacramento and threatens to complicate relations in the majority party when lawmakers reconvene in January.
LAGUNA PUEBLO, New Mexico - Federal and state authorities are investigating an officer-involved shooting at Laguna Pueblo.
PHOENIX - Arizona offers ample opportunities for commercial espionage, terrorism, trafficking and public corruption because of its technology sector and international border, according to the head of the FBI's Phoenix District.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Federal officials say Americans are joining the bloody civil war in Syria, raising the chances they could become radicalized by al-Qaida-linked militant groups and return to the U.S. as battle-hardened security risks.
NEW YORK - CBS ordered "60 Minutes" correspondent Lara Logan and her producer to take a leave of absence Tuesday following a critical internal review of their handling of the show's October story on the Benghazi raid, based on a report on a supposed witness whose story can't be verified.
NEW YORK - Statements Osama bin Laden's son-in-law made to U.S. authorities when he was brought to the United States earlier this year can be used against him at a terrorism trial next year, a federal judge said Tuesday.
PITTSBURGH - A man has sued a western Pennsylvania police officer who allegedly laughed along with other officers and paramedics as she repeatedly used a stun gun on him while handcuffed, an encounter captured on a 52-second cellphone video leaked to the some Pittsburgh-area media outlets.
CLAYTON, Missouri - St. Louis County officials have asked the FBI to help investigate a $3.4 million fraud scheme created by a county health manager before he committed suicide.
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Federal prosecutors say a man who hacked into computer systems belonging to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Former Vicksburg Mayor Paul Winfield has been sentenced to just over two years in prison for seeking a $10,000 bribe in exchange for a city contract.
INDIANAPOLIS - A former FBI explosives expert was sentenced on Thursday to roughly 3½ years in prison for possessing and disclosing secret information, which he has said included intelligence he gave to The Associated Press for a story about a U.S. operation in Yemen in 2012.
WASHINGTON - FBI Director James Comey told senators Thursday he is not opposed to Congress speaking with the survivors of the 2012 attack on the diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya. That contradicts the Obama administration's position that such discussions would jeopardize the FBI's criminal case.
SACRAMENTO, California - Embattled state Sen. Ron Calderon says federal authorities wanted him to wear a wire and record conversations with the Senate leader and another lawmaker, and after he refused they tried to ruin his reputation by raiding his offices and leaking an FBI affidavit alleging he took money in return for promoting bills.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - An FBI investigation into alleged fraud at Grand Junction Regional Airport could harm the airport's credit rating and jeopardize $77 million in federal grants to the facility, Moody's Investors Service reported.
CHICAGO - A counterterrorism expert has taken the reins of one of the FBI's busiest offices.
WASHINGTON - U.S. officials say the FBI is investigating possible child sexual abuse at Fort Meade in Maryland involving a former civilian worker there.
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - The FBI says a gang may be targeting Wilmington police after a shooting death last month.
BEAUMONT, Texas - An FBI team is looking into possible financial irregularities at the Beaumont public school district.