- Okla. Guard: Benefit change causes little turmoil Updated: Dec-04-13 6:16 pm
- Vt. F-35 opponents say will continue fight Updated: Dec-04-13 4:28 pm
- Michigan National Guard unit gets Kuwait send-off Updated: Dec-02-13 9:04 pm
- 200 Ga. Guard troops to train for Afghan mission Updated: Dec-01-13 7:04 am
- Conn. National Guard embraces new flying mission Updated: Nov-30-13 8:58 am
- Dog found under rubble 9 days after Ill. tornado Updated: Nov-29-13 3:01 pm
- Body found in harbor is that of missing airman Updated: Nov-28-13 5:47 pm
- Guard to let same-sex couples sign for benefits Updated: Nov-27-13 2:40 pm
- Ga. National Guard troops heading to Afghanistan Updated: Nov-27-13 4:05 am
- Nearly 100 Iowa soldiers returned home Saturday Updated: Nov-24-13 1:44 pm
- NH officials celebrate new Pease squad building Updated: Nov-24-13 10:30 am
- Mo. National Guard handling IDs for gay spouses Updated: Nov-23-13 12:16 pm
- Del. Guard unit deploying to Kuwait Updated: Nov-22-13 4:04 am
- Ga. soldiers to return to Augusta Saturday Updated: Nov-21-13 4:12 am
- No money set aside for military propellant removal Updated: Nov-19-13 5:24 pm
- Iowa troops heading to Kosovo for peacekeeping Updated: Nov-19-13 6:49 am
- Del. Guard unit returning early from Afghanistan Updated: Nov-18-13 7:37 am
- National Guard dispatched to town hit by tornado Updated: Nov-17-13 4:17 pm
- Ky. Guard allowing benefits for same-sex marriages Updated: Nov-16-13 5:37 pm
- ND National Guard prepares for winter weather Updated: Nov-16-13 1:17 pm
- NY National Guard soldiers honored at Bills game Updated: Nov-16-13 10:47 am
- New aviation center opening for Conn. Guard Updated: Nov-16-13 9:52 am
- 2 file complaints of misconduct at youth academy Updated: Nov-14-13 11:58 am
- National Guard soldiers heading to Afghanistan Updated: Nov-14-13 11:19 am
- NY Air Guard unit unveiling new flight simulator Updated: Nov-14-13 6:22 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Nearly a month after a directive by Gov. Mary Fallin changed the way the Oklahoma National Guard handles marriage benefits, Guard officials say the change has caused little disruption.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Opponents of a plan to bring the F-35 fighter plane to the Burlington International Airport say they will continue to use public pressure as well as legal action as part of their ongoing effort to prevent the plane from being based in Vermont.
GRAND LEDGE, Michigan - Family and friends of 100 Michigan Army National Guard members have given them a warm ceremonial send-off as they prepare for deployment to Kuwait.
MACON, Georgia - About 200 citizen-soldiers from the Georgia National Guard are leaving home to train for a deployment to Afghanistan.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The adjutant general of the Connecticut National Guard says he feels confident the state now has a reliable flying mission in place after eight years of uncertainty over what, if any, aircraft would be based at Bradley Air National Guard.
WASHINGTON, Illinois - A six-month-old pit bull that was buried under a pile of rubble for more than a week after a tornado ripped through a central Illinois city has been coaxed to freedom with hot dogs and reunited with his owner.
BALTIMORE - Baltimore police say the body found in the water near Fells Point is that of an airman with the D.C. Air National Guard who went missing last week.
SAN ANTONIO - The Texas National Guard will immediately begin letting same-sex couples register for benefits after the Defense Department approved a new procedure for enrolling National Guard members and their dependents for benefits.
MACON, Georgia - Georgia Army National Guard officials say they're preparing to deploy more than 200 soldiers to Afghanistan.
OTTUMWA, Iowa - Nearly 100 Iowa families are celebrating having their soldiers home before Thanksgiving.
NEWINGTON, New Hampshire - New Hampshire Air National Guard officials will hold a ribbon-cutting ceremony Monday to celebrate completion of their new squadron operations building at the Pease Air National Guard base.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The Missouri National Guard is processing requests from same-sex partners for military ID cards that are the gateway to accessing benefits.
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Members of a Delaware Army National Guard unit are deploying to Kuwait to support U.S. military operations in Afghanistan.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The Georgia Army National Guard is gearing up to welcome soldiers back from a yearlong deployment to Afghanistan.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Louisiana officials haven't found a way to pay for the disposal of millions of pounds of military propellant that authorities said had been improperly stored at Camp Minden, a year after its discovery prompted the evacuation of a nearby town.
BOONE, Iowa - More than three dozen Iowa Army National Guard soldiers are being mobilized for peacekeeping duty in southeastern Europe.
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - A Delaware National Guard unit is set to come home early.
CHICAGO - The Illinois National Guard is dispatching 10 firefighters to the central Illinois community of Washington to search for survivors of a powerful tornado.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear has accepted a recommendation from the state's adjutant general to allow spouses of gay National Guard members to apply for federal marriage benefits, a newspaper reported Saturday.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The North Dakota National Guard is preparing for winter blizzards.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - More than 150 New York Army National Guard soldiers will be honored at this week's Buffalo Bills-New York Jets game.
WINDSOR LOCKS, Connecticut - The Connecticut National Guard is opening a new, $34 million center to consolidate its Army aviation units.
HONOLULU - The Hawaii National Guard says two teenage female cadets in the National Guard Youth Challenge Academy have filed complaints that two staff members engaged in inappropriate sexual conduct.
MIDLAND, Michigan - More than 100 Michigan Army National Guard soldiers will get a send-off this weekend in Midland before eventually heading to Afghanistan.
NEWBURGH, New York - A New York Air National Guard unit based in the Hudson Valley is unveiling its new flight simulator training facility for crews that fly C-17 cargo planes.