- White powder mailed to Trump campaign office ruled harmless Updated: Apr-28-16 11:53 pm
NEW YORK - An envelope containing a suspicious white powdery substance caused a scare when it was opened at a campaign office of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, but it later was deemed to be harmless.
- White House lockdown lifted, person taken into custody Updated: Apr-27-16 12:54 pm
WASHINGTON - The White House was put on lockdown for nearly two hours Wednesday after a man threw "personal belongings" over the north fence line of the White House complex.
- Man arrested, charged with threatening to bomb Trump rally Updated: Apr-24-16 11:44 am
WATERBURY, Connecticut - A 20-year-old Connecticut man is facing charges after authorities say he tweeted out a bomb threat during a Donald Trump rally Saturday.
- DC teen accused in Metro slaying faces new murder charge Updated: Apr-20-16 6:07 pm
WASHINGTON - District of Columbia police say a 17-year-old who's already been charged in a fatal shooting at a Metro subway station is now facing charges in the unrelated shooting death of an off-duty Secret Service officer.
- The Latest: UN Security Council condemns Taliban attack Updated: Apr-19-16 7:57 pm
KABUL, Afghanistan - The Latest on the militant assault on an Afghan government security compound in Kabul (all times local):
- DC police arrest man in slaying of Secret Service officer Updated: Apr-19-16 5:41 pm
WASHINGTON - District of Columbia police say a man has been charged in the fatal shooting of an off-duty Secret Service officer.