- Border inspectors seize 7 tons of marijuana in San Diego Updated: Apr-29-16 8:20 pm
SAN DIEGO - U.S. authorities say they seized more than seven tons of marijuana inside a truck at a San Diego border crossing.
- 3rd largest pot seizure at Arizona ports Updated: Apr-23-16 5:16 pm
NOGALES, Arizona - Customs and Border Protection officers in Nogales seized the third biggest shipment of marijuana at any Arizona port of entry after spotting the drug in a tractor-trailer carrying watermelons.
- Feds says smugglers endanger migrants hiding in car trunks Updated: Apr-22-16 6:11 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Federal authorities in southern Arizona say smugglers continue to endanger immigrants entering the country illegally by transporting them inside the locked trunks of vehicles.
- Senators call for action to increase security along border Updated: Apr-14-16 2:15 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico's U.S. senators are calling for more personnel and equipment to help the Border Patrol secure the U.S.-Mexico border along the state's southwestern corner.
- 2 remote Border Patrol sectors report high use of force Updated: Apr-07-16 6:27 pm
WASHINGTON - Border Patrol agents in two of the most remote and least busy sectors along the Mexican border reported using some types of force more often than many of their colleagues in more urban areas, according to statistics released Thursday by the Homeland Security Department.