- 2 hikers rescued from Big Bend National Park Updated: Nov-26-13 1:11 pm
- US: 10 tons of marijuana seized at Arizona border Updated: Nov-19-13 8:52 pm
- Tucson woman accused of drug smuggling at border Updated: Nov-15-13 4:52 pm
- Second NM lawsuit filed over body cavity searches Updated: Nov-08-13 7:37 pm
- US Customs denies Fairbanks-Dawson City flights Updated: Nov-08-13 2:26 pm
- Man with 'trusted traveler' status arrested in AZ Updated: Nov-08-13 5:05 am
- Border Patrol: Thrown rock damage helicopter rotor Updated: Nov-07-13 9:05 pm
ALPINE, Texas - Two hikers from Central Texas have been rescued after being overdue from a nine-day trip to Big Bend National Park.
NOGALES, Arizona - In a record-breaking bust for Arizona, authorities seized more than 20,000 pounds of marijuana hidden in a truckload of squash as the driver tried to cross into the U.S. from Mexico, federal officials said Tuesday.
NOGALES, Arizona - Federal authorities say a Tucson woman is in custody for allegedly trying to smuggle nearly 21 pounds of heroin and methamphetamine into southern Arizona.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A second lawsuit was filed Friday against southern New Mexico authorities accused of illegally subjecting drug suspects to invasive body cavity searches. And the attorney who filed the cases says she has been getting calls from others saying they were detained after the uncertified drug-sniffing dog at the heart of both cases raised suspicions.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - U.S. Customs and Border Protection has denied a proposal to fly tourists between Fairbanks and Canada's Dawson City, saying the agency cannot provide the staff that would be required.
NOGALES, Arizona - A Mexican man with "trusted traveler" status for frequent border crossers is in custody for allegedly trying to smuggle more than 35 pounds of methamphetamine into Arizona.
ROMA, Texas - The U.S. Customs and Border Protection says the CBP helicopter forced down in the Lower Rio Grande Valley had its main rotor damaged by a rock launched from the ground.