- US customs finds unwanted pests, plants at Miami ports Updated: Jul-27-15 3:05 am
MIAMI - Federal customs officials are regularly intercepting unwanted pests and invasive plants at Miami's airport and seaport, including insects never before spotted in the U.S.
- 2,167 counterfeit televisions seized at PortMiami Updated: Jul-25-15 3:04 am
MIAMI - U.S. customs officials say they've seized more than 2,000 counterfeit televisions at PortMiami.
- CBP seizes $3.2 million in counterfeit Hermes belts at port Updated: Jul-23-15 4:13 pm
LOS ANGELES - U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers have seized $3.2 million in counterfeit Hermes belts from the Los Angeles/Long Beach seaport complex.
- Customs and Border Protection to hold vessel naming ceremony Updated: Jul-23-15 5:41 am
HARRISON TOWNSHIP, Michigan - The U.S. Customs and Border Protection will name three boats after members of the agency who died in the line of duty.
- US senators from New Mexico help get extended hours at port Updated: Jul-15-15 6:15 am
SANTA TERESA, New Mexico - The U.S. Customs and Border Protection is partnering with Dell Inc. to extend hours at the Santa Teresa Port of Entry in New Mexico.
- Report: Border Patrol should add 350 internal investigators Updated: Jun-30-15 4:17 pm
WASHINGTON - Customs and Border Protection should more than double its ranks of internal affairs investigators, an advisory panel has recommended in a report sent to Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson.