- 17 smugglers arrested in Arizona; 490 pounds of pot seized Updated: Oct-06-15 6:11 am
YUMA, Arizona - Border Patrol agents in southwestern Arizona have arrested 17 suspected drug smugglers, 15 people posing as legal U.S. residents and seized nearly 500 pounds of marijuana.
- Border crossing officers find cocaine in vehicle's oil pan Updated: Oct-05-15 2:59 pm
SANTA TERESA, New Mexico - Federal officers found seven pounds of cocaine with an estimated street value of $224,000 hidden inside the oil pan of a vehicle entering the United States from Mexico.
- CBP head: Conviction brings closure in death of border agent Updated: Oct-02-15 4:43 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The head of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection says justice was served after two men were convicted in the murder of Border Patrol agent Brian Terry.
- 360 pounds of cocaine hidden amid pumpkins, squash seized Updated: Sep-24-15 8:05 am
PHILADELPHIA - Federal agents say they seized more than 360 pounds of cocaine found in a shipment of Costa Rican pumpkins and squash at the Port of Philadelphia.
- Southwestern ranchers say Border Patrol not protecting them Updated: Sep-17-15 12:51 am
SIERRA VISTA, Arizona - The U.S. Border Patrol does not go far enough to protect Southwestern ranchers from smugglers and others who cross the Mexican border illegally, the business owners said Wednesday during a conference of western sheriffs in Arizona.
- Homeland Security taking to the sky in drug smuggling fight Updated: Sep-10-15 3:51 pm
ABOVE THE CARIBBEAN SEA - As soon as the aging P-3 surveillance plane rumbles off the island runway, a crew of three agents for U.S. Customs and Border Protection begins hunting with high-tech radar for anything that looks out of the ordinary in the vast Caribbean Sea.