- France threatens 'no' to US-EU trade zone, amid new tensions Updated: May-03-16 2:14 pm
PARIS - France is threatening to reject a huge free-trade deal between the U.S. and the European Union, saying it's too friendly to U.S. business and probably doomed.
- North Dakota tax collections continue falling below forecast Updated: Apr-24-16 5:10 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota continues to see bleaker-than-expected state tax revenue collections from declining oil activity in the state.
- Ex-Secretary of State George Shultz to lecture at Purdue Updated: Apr-18-16 11:07 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Former Secretary of State George Shultz is making a visit to Purdue University for a lecture where he'll discuss a wide range of topics before a campus audience.
- Digitizing parole board records could cost millions Updated: Apr-10-16 2:56 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah's parole board may need millions of dollars to digitize its handwritten record-keeping system.
- Students end sit-in protest outside Duke president's office Updated: Apr-08-16 6:42 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The student sit-in at Duke University is over.
- Delaware budget director leaving for post at private school Updated: Apr-08-16 2:13 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Gov. Jack Markell's budget director is leaving to take a job with an elite private boarding school in Middletown.
- US cites Chinese Internet filters as trade barrier Updated: Apr-08-16 6:15 am
BEIJING - The American government has cited Chinese Internet controls as a trade barrier in a report that comes as Beijing tries to block its public from seeing news online about the finances of leaders' families.
- Afghan warlord changes his conditions for peace with Kabul Updated: Apr-05-16 8:18 am
KABUL, Afghanistan - A notorious Afghan warlord who lives in hiding has dropped a key condition for ending his war of more than 40 years with Kabul, an associate said Tuesday.