- Md. police cite 1,600+ drivers for cellphones Updated: Nov-21-13 1:02 pm
- Woman hurt in remote area lifted by helicopter Updated: Nov-15-13 8:22 pm
- 56 pounds of marijuana seized after traffic stop Updated: Nov-14-13 5:13 pm
- Highway worker stuck, killed on I-695 Updated: Nov-14-13 4:35 pm
- Man on foot on I-68 killed by trooper's car in Md. Updated: Nov-13-13 8:26 am
- Police hope to identify victim of 1986 homicide Updated: Nov-07-13 8:43 pm
- Driver killed in crash during police pursuit Updated: Nov-07-13 2:54 pm
- Trooper who wrote Md. AG driving memo investigated Updated: Nov-06-13 9:40 am
FREDERICK, Maryland - Maryland State Police say they've issued more than 1,600 citations to people using hand-held cellphones while driving since a state ban took effect Oct. 1.
SYKESVILLE, Maryland - Maryland State Police removed an injured woman from a remote area by lifting her with a helicopter hoist.
CENTREVILLE, Maryland - Maryland State Police have arrested a man after troopers say they found 56 pounds of marijuana in a car during a traffic stop in Queen Anne's County.
WHITE MARSH, Maryland - Maryland State Police say State Highway Administration worker was killed when he was hit by a car on Interstate 695 in White Marsh.
GRANTSVILLE, Maryland - Maryland State Police say a trooper fatally struck a truck driver who was running across the traffic lanes of Interstate 68 near Grantsville.
LITTLE ORLEANS, Maryland - Maryland State Police are asking for the public's help in identifying the victim of a homicide in 1986.
PERRYVILLE, Maryland - Maryland State Police are investigating a crash that killed a driver police were pursuing in Perryville.
PIKESVILLE, Maryland - An attorney for a Maryland state trooper who documented allegations that Attorney General Douglas Gansler ordered troopers to drive recklessly says his client is under investigation in another matter.