- Pa. man settles lawsuit against Md. State Police Updated: Mar-07-14 11:14 am
- Brown discusses diversity at state police Updated: Feb-21-14 2:49 pm
- Md. police: Man found dead at Cecil Co. home Updated: Feb-18-14 8:06 pm
- Man barricaded in Frederick, Md., hotel surrenders Updated: Feb-11-14 8:07 pm
- Man tries to swallow drug during traffic stop Updated: Feb-07-14 9:04 pm
BEL AIR, Maryland - A Pennsylvania man has agreed to a $10,000 settlement of his lawsuit accusing Maryland State Police officers of roughing him up after he raced past a traffic stop on his motorcycle.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown says it's time to consider allowing state police from other states to transfer to work at the Maryland State Police due to "an alarming trend" in a dropping number of black state troopers in Maryland.
PORT DEPOSIT, Maryland - Maryland State Police say a Cecil County man has been found dead in his home in an apparent shooting.
FREDERICK, Maryland - Maryland State Police say a man who barricaded himself in a hotel room, forcing the evacuation of 30 guests, has surrendered peacefully.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - Maryland State Police say a man who tried to swallow suspected crack cocaine during a traffic stop lost consciousness and suffered seizures.