- Ind. lawmakers unlikely to consider casino aid Updated: Dec-06-13 4:03 pm
- Allen County sheriff to run for Wyss' Senate seat Updated: Dec-05-13 2:13 pm
- Ind. GOP state senator to step down after 36 years Updated: Dec-02-13 11:33 am
- Indiana GOP leaders ready to scrap Common Core Updated: Dec-01-13 6:05 pm
- Recent editorials published in Indiana newspapers Updated: Nov-26-13 12:10 pm
- New Indiana House panel chair mum on amendment Updated: Nov-21-13 4:08 am
- Indiana lawmakers proposing new day care rules Updated: Nov-20-13 6:58 pm
- Indiana House newcomers begin on Organization Day Updated: Nov-20-13 4:05 am
- Same-sex marriage battle could focus on language Updated: Nov-19-13 6:51 pm
- Lawmakers remember Pond as thoughtful pioneer Updated: Nov-19-13 3:55 pm
- Marriage, education fights may crowd 2014 session Updated: Nov-18-13 6:10 pm
- Bosma: Lawmakers will step in on education war Updated: Nov-18-13 1:56 pm
- Indiana lawmaker, sons to appear on 'Family Feud' Updated: Nov-16-13 1:08 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A key state legislator doesn't expect the General Assembly to make many changes to Indiana's casino laws during its upcoming session.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Allen County Sheriff Ken Fries plans to run for the seat being vacated by retiring state Sen. Tom Wyss (wees).
INDIANAPOLIS - A longtime state senator from southeastern Indiana isn't seeking re-election next year.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Republican leaders of the General Assembly want Indiana to scrap the Common Core education standards and have the state adopt its own guidelines to prepare students for college and careers, a report Sunday said.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Times, Munster. Nov. 26, 2013.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana House Speaker Brian Bosma has named a member of his Republican caucus leadership team to run a powerful committee that may shape the fate of a proposed constitutional ban on same-sex marriage.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana day cares that receive federal money would face new requirements for training and staff-to-child ratios under bills three lawmakers plan to introduce in the next legislative session.
INDIANAPOLIS - Two new members of the Indiana House of Representatives have joined their colleagues in Indianapolis.
INDIANAPOLIS - The success of a sparsely-worded constitutional amendment that would ban gay marriage could hinge on whether lawmakers remove a key sentence expanding its reach, House and Senate Republican leaders said Tuesday.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana lawmakers are honoring former colleague Phyllis Pond with memories of her pioneering spirit and persistence throughout a lengthy career in the state House of Representatives.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana's legislative leaders are holding their cards tight as they prepare for a battle over amending the state constitution to ban gay marriage.
INDIANAPOLIS - Republican House Speaker Brian Bosma says the General Assembly will likely have to step in to the ongoing "civil war" between Democratic Schools Superintendent Glenda Ritz and the Republican administration.
BEDFORD, Indiana - Indiana Sen. Brent Steele says he had "a ball" competing on the "Family Feud" game show. But constituents who wonder how he did will have to tune in to find out.