- Indiana lawmaker defends taking family on California trip Updated: Apr-21-16 9:56 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - U.S. Rep. Marlin Stutzman on Thursday defended his decision to have his Senate campaign pay more than $2,000 for a six-day trip to California last summer that his wife described on social media as a family vacation.
- Court rules Indiana lawmakers can keep emails private Updated: Apr-19-16 5:09 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana lawmakers can continue withholding their correspondence with lobbying groups and businesses from the public under a ruling Tuesday by the state Supreme Court.
- Indiana Senate leaders face Republican primary challenges Updated: Apr-16-16 11:08 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The two most-powerful leaders of the Indiana Senate are working to fend off Republican primary challengers who have criticized their handling of contentious issues in the GOP-dominated General Assembly.
- Young, Stutzman to face off in televised US Senate debate Updated: Apr-01-16 5:02 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Debate Commission says Republican U.S. Senate candidates Marlin Stutzman and Todd Young have agreed to participate in a televised debate April 18.
- Clarification: Indiana Senate story Updated: Mar-31-16 3:25 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - In a story March 30 about Indiana's GOP primary race for the U.S. Senate, The Associated Press reported that U.S. Rep. Marlin Stutzman co-owns a family farm in northwest Indiana. The story should have specified that the family's farm operations are spread out across northern Indiana, but are headquartered in the northeast part of the state.