- Some Indiana lawmakers unaware of cellphone ban amendment Updated: Jul-16-15 3:37 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Young people in Indiana weren't the only ones caught off guard by an amendment to a state law that banned the use of cellphones for all drivers under age 21.
- Rep. Young joins Senate race for seat of retiring Coats Updated: Jul-12-15 2:51 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - U.S. Rep. Todd Young has announced he will run for the U.S. Senate to replace retiring Republican Dan Coats.
- Veteran southern Indiana lawmaker Steele not running again Updated: Jul-08-15 12:32 pm
BEDFORD, Indiana - A veteran southern Indiana lawmaker says he won't seek re-election next year.
- 1984 Indiana governor candidate Wayne Townsend dies Updated: Jul-03-15 5:09 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Wayne Townsend, the 1984 Democratic nominee for Indiana governor who broke a barrier by picking a woman as his running mate, died Friday at age 89.
- Democratic state lawmaker won't make Indiana's US Senate bid Updated: Jun-29-15 1:28 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A state lawmaker considered a possible Democratic candidate for the U.S. Senate next year has decided against entering the race.
- Indiana House hires attorneys to defend public records suit Updated: Jun-29-15 11:19 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana House of Representatives has hired two outside attorneys who bill an average of nearly $400 an hour to defend itself from a lawsuit filed over its refusal to provide correspondence over a solar power bill under the state's public records law.