- Nuggets staying home for first time in decade Updated: Apr-17-14 3:00 pm
- Blazers defeat Clippers 110-102 Updated: Apr-17-14 2:42 am
- Crawford's 41 points leads Warriors over Nuggets Updated: Apr-17-14 2:19 am
- Clippers beat Nuggets 117-105 for record 57th win Updated: Apr-16-14 2:35 am
- Faried helps Nuggets rally past Jazz 101-94 Updated: Apr-13-14 1:57 am
- Faried's shot lifts Nuggets over Warriors 100-99 Updated: Apr-11-14 2:32 am
- Foye leads Nuggets past Rockets, 123-116 Updated: Apr-10-14 12:47 am
- Rockets rally for 130-125 OT win over Denver Updated: Apr-06-14 11:08 pm
- Conley, Gasol lead Grizzlies past Nuggets 100-92 Updated: Apr-04-14 11:53 pm
- Faried leads Nuggets' 137-107 rout of Pelicans Updated: Apr-03-14 1:17 am
- Pelicans F Davis leaves game with back spasms Updated: Apr-02-14 10:51 pm
- Grizzlies hold on to beat Nuggets, 94-92 Updated: Apr-01-14 12:59 am
- Spurs win 16th straight, beat Nuggets 133-102 Updated: Mar-29-14 12:48 am
- Duncan leads Spurs over Nuggets 108-103 Updated: Mar-27-14 12:36 am
- Hickson has surgery to fix torn ACL Updated: Mar-25-14 4:52 pm
- Durant scores 27, leads Thunder past Nuggets Updated: Mar-25-14 12:18 am
- Faried helps Nuggets to 105-102 win Updated: Mar-23-14 9:17 pm
- Andre Miller, Brian Shaw are ready to move on Updated: Mar-23-14 6:14 pm
- Nuggets' Hickson out for season with knee injury Updated: Mar-22-14 6:26 pm
- Ellis, Mavs put away Nuggets in 4th, win 122-106 Updated: Mar-22-14 12:29 am
- Brooks scores 27 in Nuggets' win over Pistons Updated: Mar-20-14 12:56 am
DENVER - The Denver Nuggets aren't accustomed to cleaning out their lockers in April.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Leaving the Trail Blazers' locker room following the regular-season finale, Wesley Matthews was wished well in the playoffs.
DENVER - Fresh legs beat fatigue.
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin won't be playing in Portland, regardless of whether his 16th technical of the season is rescinded.
DENVER - Kenneth Faried joined the 20/20 club just 48 hours after sinking his first winning basket.
DENVER - Dishing the ball to the open man in the first half opened the door to Randy Foye's offensive surge in the second half.
HOUSTON - Houston's Chandler Parsons was having a tough night and it seemed as if his shots would never fall.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Early in the second half the Memphis Grizzlies found a way to change the momentum and ended up with a key win.
DENVER - Kenneth Faried was all smiles in Denver's locker room. And with good reason.
DENVER - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis has left Wednesday night's game against Denver with back spasms.
DENVER - The Memphis Grizzlies had a bumpy ride into Denver early Monday. They had a hard landing Monday night and still managed to keep themselves in the thick of the postseason hunt.
DENVER - As the winning streak climbs, so does the stress level for San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich.
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs didn't dwell on nearly blowing a 24-point lead in the second half. They won, and that's all that mattered to the veteran club.
OKLAHOMA CITY - This is what the Thunder had in mind when they picked up Caron Butler after the trade deadline.
DENVER - Andre Miller is ready to "flip the page" and not dwell on the confrontation with his former coach that eventually led to a trade.
DENVER - Nuggets forward J.J. Hickson has a torn ligament in his right knee, general manager Tim Connelly said Saturday.
DALLAS - Monta Ellis went crazy in the fourth quarter again.
DENVER - Aaron Brooks got word just before game time that he would start in place of an ailing Ty Lawson, and then took advantage of his opportunity.