- BYU overcomes 3 turnovers to beat UConn 30-13 Updated: Oct-03-15 1:51 am
PROVO, Utah - Tanner Mangum was 35 of 53 for 365 yards and connected with Mitch Mathews for two fourth-quarter touchdowns to help BYU beat UConn 30-13 on Friday night.
- Wolverines hit Top 25 behind stingy defense Updated: Sep-28-15 6:26 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan is back in the Top 25 largely because of a defense that is steadily improving under coach Jim Harbaugh.
- No. 16 Arizona falls 56-30 to No. 9 UCLA to open Pac-12 Updated: Sep-27-15 12:55 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona had another huge day on the ground, powering its way to 353 yards against a UCLA defense not known for giving up that many.
- No. 9 UCLA routs No. 16 Arizona 56-30 to open Pac-12 Updated: Sep-27-15 12:44 am
TUCSON, Arizona - The grumbling started when UCLA struggled to get past Brigham Young. It grew louder after star linebacker Myles Jack went out for the season with a knee injury.
- No. 22 BYU roughed up, routed and humbled 31-0 at Michigan Updated: Sep-26-15 6:28 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A Hail Mary would not have helped BYU. The No. 22 Cougars needed much more than that.
- Michigan's Smith hurts ankle, says he'll play next week Updated: Sep-26-15 5:45 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan running back De'Veon Smith seems to have survived a scare.
- Michigan routs No. 22 BYU 31-0, a rare win over ranked team Updated: Sep-26-15 5:35 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan may not be back just yet.
- No. 22 BYU thrives in late-game situations Updated: Sep-24-15 5:16 pm
PROVO, Utah - BYU running backs coach Mark Atuaia remembers a staff meeting shortly after he was hired that focused on having a resilient team filled with a certain type of player. Three years later, that focus seems to be paying dividends.
- BYU to play at Oregon in 2022 Updated: Sep-22-15 8:28 pm
PROVO, Utah - BYU has added a game at Oregon in 2022 as part of the Cougars' continuing strategy to raise their profile.
- No. 9 UCLA still working on consistency with Rosen, offense Updated: Sep-22-15 1:15 pm
LOS ANGELES - UCLA receiver Devin Fuller isn't exerting much effort to find out whether Arizona All-American linebacker Scooby Wright will return from a knee injury to play in the Pac-12 Conference opener for both teams on Saturday.
- Michigan finds standout in CB Jourdan Lewis Updated: Sep-21-15 6:08 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Jourdan Lewis has given Michigan a standout performance from his cornerback position so far.
- Perkins, Starks rally No. 10 UCLA past No. 19 BYU 24-23 Updated: Sep-20-15 3:48 am
PASADENA, California - With quarterback Josh Rosen finally looking like a freshman, running back Paul Perkins was there to put No. 10 UCLA on his back.
- Week 3: SEC games, BYU-UCLA, Notre Dame-GaTech top lineup Updated: Sep-19-15 3:14 am
A few more teams from the Southeastern Conference could tumble in the next AP college football poll with three games featuring five of the league's seven that are among the Top 25.
- BYU's Mangum not perfect but No. 19 Cougars are 2-0 Updated: Sep-16-15 7:54 pm
PROVO, Utah - The miraculous finishes of BYU's first two games has Tanner Mangum being showered with praise just seven quarters into his career. Those highlights, however, have overshadowed the fact that the freshman quarterback still has plenty of room to improve.
- ND's Zaire, Gamecocks' Mitch join long list of injured QBs Updated: Sep-14-15 2:04 pm
College football's early-season injury bug is wreaking havoc with quarterbacks.
- No. 20 Boise State upset by BYU 35-24 Updated: Sep-13-15 3:31 am
PROVO, Utah - The 20th-ranked Boise State Broncos were 45 seconds from an undefeated start to the season with few tough opponents in their future. A win over BYU would put the Mountain West favorites in an enviable position.
- More Mangum Magic! BYU upsets No. 20 Boise State 35-24 Updated: Sep-13-15 2:49 am
PROVO, Utah - The Tanner Mangum show continued Saturday with another barely believable, come-from-behind victory for the 21-year-old freshman who returned from a Mormon mission in Chile just three months ago.
- BYU sees opportunity in independence, brutal scheduling Updated: Sep-10-15 6:07 pm
PROVO, Utah - Bronco Mendenhall isn't exactly a fan of BYU living life as an independent football program.