- Minnesota testing to be reduced after lawmakers cut funding Updated: Jun-30-15 12:49 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Students will take significantly fewer statewide tests after Minnesota lawmakers cut the state's testing budget in half during a special legislative session earlier this month.
- Democrat running unopposed in special election for House Updated: Jun-23-15 11:56 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A Democratic candidate is running unopposed in a special election for a suburban House seat.
- Latest on sex offender law: Professor: Decree a condemnation Updated: Jun-17-15 5:58 pm
4:45 p.m. CDT
- Reports offer peek at state Capitol lobbying in 2015 session Updated: Jun-16-15 7:02 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota lawmakers dished out billions of dollars in a new budget assembled in a just-concluded legislative session. Groups spent millions lobbying for a slice or to alter policy sometimes closely tied to the state money.
- Minnesota lawmakers disband citizens' council on pollution Updated: Jun-16-15 11:07 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The nearly 50-year-old Minnesota Pollution Control Agency Citizens' Board will fade away next week after a legislative deal certified its demise.
- Winkler's resignation from Legislature effective July 1 Updated: Jun-15-15 12:34 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota's Legislature will be down a member starting in July.
- Minnesota lawmakers increase penalties for mid-level DWIs Updated: Jun-15-15 12:03 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Changes in the penalties for drunken driving could affect thousands of motorists in Minnesota who get behind the wheel while heavily intoxicated.
- Minnesota gov. to sign bills avoiding government shutdown Updated: Jun-13-15 11:43 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - It took some messy maneuvers, but Minnesota lawmakers passed the final pieces of the state's budget early Saturday morning, averting a government shutdown.
- The latest: Minnesota Legislature meets in special session Updated: Jun-12-15 3:59 pm
- Dayton accedes on auditor role to clear special session path Updated: Jun-08-15 5:54 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton said Monday he will no longer insist on the repeal or modification of a new law regarding the state auditor's duties as a condition for him calling a special session.