- US among qualifiers for skating's 1st team event Updated: Dec-09-13 12:48 pm
- IOC fills 2 key positions in Lausanne Updated: Nov-21-13 7:12 am
- McDowell says Ireland situation difficult subject Updated: Nov-19-13 11:20 pm
- Tougher bans for doping cheats approved by WADA Updated: Nov-15-13 1:44 pm
- Tokyo to keep to Olympic plans despite costs Updated: Nov-15-13 6:46 am
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - Host Russia, the United States, Canada and Japan have qualified for the team figure skating event, which is making its Olympic debut in Sochi.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - The International Olympic Committee has hired a new chief financial officer and a director of international cooperation.
MELBOURNE, Australia - Graeme McDowell finds himself in the same position as Rory McIlroy, unsure of which country he'll play for when golf returns to the Olympics in 2016 at Rio de Janeiro.
JOHANNESBURG - Drug cheats will be kept out of at least one Olympics after WADA doubled the ban for a first offense from two years to four, the key change to the global fight against doping in sports.
TOKYO - Japanese Olympic officials are adhering to plans laid out in their successful bid to host the 2020 Games despite criticism that costs for the main stadium are too high.