- No. 20 Washington State knocked off by Washington 45-10 Updated: Nov-27-15 9:18 pm
SEATTLE - Mike Leach could see what was coming. The mistakes were building one after another, the eyes were getting wider and No. 20 Washington State was on its way to getting run off the field.
- Washington knocks off No. 20 Washington State 45-10 Updated: Nov-27-15 8:44 pm
SEATTLE - After all the preparation and the visits from the past greats of the Washington program to speak about the importance of the Apple Cup, Chris Petersen knew his team was primed unlike any other week this season.
- Washington leads Texas Tech in wild win over Texas 48-45 Updated: Nov-27-15 12:50 am
AUSTIN, Texas - Once again the Texas Tech Red Raiders were piling up points only to watch their defense wilt as an opponent matched them touchdown for touchdown.
- Washington's Chris Petersen signs 2-year contract extension Updated: Nov-26-15 4:58 pm
SEATTLE - Washington coach Chris Petersen has signed a two-year contract extension keeping him tied to the Huskies through the 2020 season, the school announced on Thursday.
- Bender may get 1st start for No. 20 Cougars in Apple Cup Updated: Nov-24-15 4:56 pm
PULLMAN, Washington - Peyton Bender was somewhat of an unknown in high school when he traveled from sunny south Florida to chilly eastern Washington to throw the football for Mike Leach.
- Petersen doesn't want to talk bowls ahead of Apple Cup Updated: Nov-23-15 4:57 pm
SEATTLE - Chris Petersen clearly doesn't want to look past Friday's Apple Cup.
- Browning's 4 TDs spark Washington past Oregon State, 52-7 Updated: Nov-21-15 10:08 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Washington has blown some leads this season, not the least of which came in its most recent game, when a 17-point lead became a 27-17 loss at Arizona State.
- AP 2015 Northwest All-District team Updated: Nov-20-15 5:31 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The 2015 Associated Press Northwest All-District football team, as selected by a media panel from the district:
- Washington has no room for error if Huskies want bowl berth Updated: Nov-16-15 4:18 pm
SEATTLE - It's no longer a matter of what might be the better matchup for Washington or where the Huskies might fit in the Pac-12 hierarchy of bowl game associations.
- Kansas State loses 6th straight in 59-44 loss to Texas Tech Updated: Nov-14-15 9:27 pm
LUBBOCK, Texas - Kansas State coach Bill Snyder needs his team to start faster, a failing that ailed his team again Saturday as the Wildcats lost their sixth straight, falling to Texas Tech 59-44.
- Texas Tech beats Kansas St. 59-44 to become bowl eligible Updated: Nov-14-15 9:22 pm
LUBBOCK, Texas - Texas Tech coach Kliff Kingsbury knows the value of extra practices, so getting bowl eligible with a win Saturday was a welcome change from last season.
- Arizona State beats Washington 27-17 after trailing by 17 Updated: Nov-14-15 7:39 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Kalen Ballage burst through a hole on the right side and shrugged off a would-be tackler. He raced toward the sideline, sidestepped another tackler and carried a defensive player with him the final 4 yards into the end zone.
- Huskies can't overcome mistakes in 34-23 loss to No. 13 Utah Updated: Nov-08-15 12:54 am
SEATTLE - Twice the Washington sideline erupted to celebrate a touchdown, only to see a yellow flag dampen the celebration.
- No. 13 Utah leans on defense for 34-23 win over Washington Updated: Nov-08-15 12:37 am
SEATTLE - Utah finally forced some more turnovers to remain in control of the Pac-12 South Division race with three weeks left in the regular season.
- Goins kicks 5 field goals; The Citadel beat VMI 35-14 Updated: Nov-07-15 5:59 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Eric Goins made five field goals; The Citadel forced six turnovers, and beat VMI 35-14 on Saturday.
- Louisville dominates Syracuse 41-17 for third straight win Updated: Nov-07-15 5:51 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Another dose of defense helped spur Louisville to the offensive explosion it has sought all season.
- WVU breaks 4-game losing streak, 31-26 over Texas Tech Updated: Nov-07-15 4:50 pm
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - West Virginia running backs Wendell Smallwood and Rushel Shell responded to a challenge from their coaches to take control against Texas Tech.
- No. 13 Utah at Washington Capsule Updated: Nov-05-15 2:35 pm
No. 13 Utah (7-1, 4-1 Pac-12) at Washington (4-4, 2-3), 7:30 p.m. (FOX)
- Huskies enter final month with renewed hope for bowl berth Updated: Nov-02-15 4:49 pm
SEATTLE - Thanks to its most dominant conference win in two seasons, a bowl game is again very much a possibility for Washington.
- Browning has 5 total TDs as Washington routs Arizona 49-3 Updated: Nov-01-15 2:13 am
SEATTLE - The entire week the message from Chris Petersen to his Washington team was to understand the urgency surrounding where they stood with five games remaining.