- Health ministry: Palestinian, 16, dies in West Bank clashes Updated: Feb-10-16 7:03 am
JERUSALEM - Palestinian health officials say a 16-year-old has died in clashes with Israeli forces in the southern West Bank.
- Israeli parliament suspends Arab MPs who met attackers' kin Updated: Feb-08-16 3:15 pm
JERUSALEM - Israel's government on Monday temporarily suspended from parliamentary meetings three Arab lawmakers who met with families of Palestinians who carried out deadly attacks.
- Hamas kills its own commander for unnamed 'violations' Updated: Feb-07-16 1:18 pm
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - Hamas, the Islamic militant group that rules Gaza, said Sunday that it has executed one of its own commanders over unnamed "moral and behavioral violations."
- Anger at Arab Israeli MPs who met relatives of attackers Updated: Feb-04-16 4:15 pm
JERUSALEM - Steps should be taken against three Arab members of Israel's parliament who met this week with families of Palestinians who committed deadly attacks against civilians and security personnel, Israel's prime minister said Thursday.
- Hamas says 7 of its militants killed in Gaza tunnel collapse Updated: Jan-28-16 5:59 am
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - The Islamic militant group Hamas says seven of its members died when a tunnel into Israel collapsed as they were working on it.
- Animals at Gaza's zoos die of hunger, diseases Updated: Jan-22-16 7:41 am
RAFAH, Gaza Strip - The African tiger at the zoo in southern Gaza Strip was emaciated, its belly shrunken and its striped coat hanging loose. It strode nervously up and down its cage.
- Gaza journalist says he was tortured in Hamas jail Updated: Jan-12-16 2:43 pm
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - Palestinian journalist Ayman al-Aloul frequently writes about the hardships of life in the Gaza Strip, and is one of the few voices willing to publicly criticize the rule of the Islamic Hamas movement.
- AP Interview: Israeli author of blocked book sees sales soar Updated: Jan-11-16 2:54 pm
TEL AVIV, Israel - An Israeli author whose book was rejected from the national high school curriculum because it depicts a Jewish-Arab love affair is achieving star status at home and abroad.