- Pohang into 2nd round in Asian Champions League Updated: Apr-16-14 3:36 pm
- Israel police disperse riot at Jerusalem holy site Updated: Apr-16-14 12:46 pm
- Palestinian doctors caught in fight over Jerusalem Updated: Apr-13-14 12:19 pm
- Cash-strapped Hamas turns to e-bullets Updated: Apr-10-14 4:04 pm
- Israel bars Palestinian Olympian from leaving Gaza Updated: Apr-08-14 12:07 pm
- Kerry: It's 'reality check' time for Mideast talks Updated: Apr-04-14 8:39 pm
- Kerry outdoes himself in new diplomatic frenzy Updated: Apr-04-14 12:02 pm
- Kerry: Israeli and Palestinian leaders must 'lead' Updated: Apr-03-14 3:28 pm
- New Palestinian recognition bid largely symbolic Updated: Apr-02-14 12:37 pm
- Kerry: Premature to write off Mideast peace talks Updated: Apr-01-14 3:16 pm
- Kerry to Mideast at critical point in peace talks Updated: Mar-31-14 11:55 am
- Kerry meets Abbas as peace process founders Updated: Mar-26-14 7:47 pm
OSAKA, Japan - South Korean club Pohang Steelers beat Japan's Cerezo Osaka 2-0 to secure a second-round spot in the Asian Champions League on Wednesday.
JERUSALEM - Israeli police stormed a sensitive holy site in Jerusalem on Wednesday, firing tear gas to disperse a protest by Palestinian Muslim worshippers, officials said.
ABU DIS, West Bank - Since graduating from a local medical school nine years ago, Basel Nassar has been barred from serving his community in east Jerusalem, despite a shortage of doctors there.
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - In a long hallway that looks more like a videogame arcade than a military base, Hamas security forces are holding target practice using assault rifles fitted with lasers - all without firing a bullet.
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - Israel has barred 30 runners, including an Olympic athlete, from leaving the Gaza Strip to participate in a marathon later this week, highlighting Israel's tight restrictions on travel in and out of the Hamas-ruled territory, Palestinian officials said Tuesday.
WASHINGTON - With Mideast peace talks on the verge of collapse, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry declared Friday that "it's reality check time" on whether an agreement can be reached anytime soon after decades of bitterness between Israeli and Palestinian leaders. The U.S. will re-evaluate its role as mediator, he said.
CASABLANCA, Morocco - More than a week into what was supposed to be only a five-day trip to Europe and Saudi Arabia, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry sat in a Paris hotel suite contemplating his next moves on multiple crisis fronts.
RABAT, Morocco - Frustrated by a virtually moribund Israeli-Palestinian peace process, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry exhorted leaders on both sides Thursday to "lead" and to do so now to prevent the negotiations from collapsing.
RAMALLAH, West Bank - A decision by President Mahmoud Abbas to seek further international recognition of a "state of Palestine" - despite promises to hold off while negotiating with Israel - has thrown into disarray the troubled U.S. mediation efforts on a peace deal. Here's a look at the possible repercussions.
BRUSSELS - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry says it is "completely premature" to write off the Israeli-Palestinian peace process even as negotiations were dealt a blow by a speech in which the Palestinian leader said he would press for U.N. recognition over Israel's strong objections.
TEL AVIV, Israel - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry rushed to the Middle East on Monday for a surprise visit aimed at rescuing his Mideast diplomatic efforts, as peace talks approached a critical make-or-break point.