- Backers, opponents of Michigan ban react to ruling Updated: Apr-22-14 7:49 pm
- 3 are finalists for MUSC president Updated: Apr-11-14 7:51 am
- Michigan State, food industry start safety center Updated: Apr-07-14 7:01 pm
- Correction: Body Donations story Updated: Apr-07-14 2:33 pm
- Obama to discuss minimum wage in Michigan visit Updated: Mar-31-14 10:55 am
- Peace Corps aims to boost recruiting, diversity Updated: Mar-27-14 4:30 am
DETROIT - The U.S. Supreme Court decision Tuesday upholding the state's ban on using race as a factor in college admissions comes as the University of Michigan has been taking steps to reach out to minorities and make them feel welcome on campus.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - There are now three finalists for the job of president of the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State University is joining food and drink makers and sellers to create the Center for Research on Ingredient Safety, it was announced Monday.
LANSING, Michigan - In a story April 5 about proposed changes in body donations to Michigan medical schools, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Barbara Norgan is the supervisor of the Michigan State University donation program. She supervises the Wayne State University donation program.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - President Barack Obama plans to visit Michigan on Wednesday to discuss his proposal to raise the national minimum wage.
DETROIT - The leader of the Peace Corps elaborated on the group's plans to simplify the application process for prospective volunteers and to expand and further diversify the applicant pool during a speech Wednesday at the Michigan university where the agency traces its roots.