- Wainwright throws 2-hitter, Cards beat Nats 8-0 Updated: Apr-18-14 12:00 am
- Nationals make 4 errors in 8-0 loss to Cardinals Updated: Apr-17-14 11:53 pm
- Developers interested in baseball stadium property Updated: Apr-17-14 8:11 pm
- Nats' Fister throws 2 innings at extended spring Updated: Apr-17-14 6:26 pm
- Wood's tosses CG but Braves lose 1-0 to Phillies Updated: Apr-17-14 4:51 pm
- Revere's RBI single lifts Phillies over Braves 1-0 Updated: Apr-17-14 4:48 pm
- Arizona's losing streak up to 6 games Updated: Apr-17-14 4:21 pm
- Atlanta Braves change policy on guns in stadium Updated: Apr-17-14 10:07 am
- Harper scratched from Nats' lineup against Marlins Updated: Apr-17-14 12:18 am
- Marlins blow lead and lose to Nats 6-3 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:39 pm
- Werth HR helps Nats rally past Marlins, 6-3 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:26 pm
- Phillies waste Lee's effort, lose 1-0 to Braves Updated: Apr-16-14 11:03 pm
- Replay review of Werth HR takes only 22 seconds Updated: Apr-16-14 8:54 pm
- D-Backs finish 0-6 homestand with loss to Mets Updated: Apr-16-14 8:08 pm
- Gee, Mets send D-Backs to 6th straight loss, 5-2 Updated: Apr-16-14 7:47 pm
- Slowey to replace Hand in Marlins rotation Updated: Apr-16-14 5:38 pm
- Mets bring up Matsuzaka and send down Lannan Updated: Apr-16-14 2:03 pm
- Benches clear in Nationals-Marlins game Updated: Apr-15-14 11:57 pm
- Nationals lose to Marlins, 11-2 Updated: Apr-15-14 11:54 pm
- Mets put CF Juan Lagares (hamstring) on 15-day DL Updated: Apr-15-14 9:59 pm
- Reds lose to Pirates 8-7 in suspended game Updated: Apr-15-14 7:26 pm
- Braves vs Phillies postponed by rain Updated: Apr-15-14 6:33 pm
- Mets' Lagares injured against Arizona Updated: Apr-15-14 12:29 am
- Colon gives up 4 HRs in Mets' 14-2 loss to Angels, Updated: Apr-13-14 8:39 pm
- Angels hit 4 HRs off Colon in 14-2 rout of Mets Updated: Apr-13-14 8:15 pm
WASHINGTON - Adam Wainwright was as close to unhittable as he's ever been.
WASHINGTON - The Cardinals' first batter sent a seemingly routine grounder to Nationals shortstop Ian Desmond, who failed to field the ball cleanly for one of his two errors on the evening. The next hitter's swinging bunt was grabbed by pitcher Taylor Jordan, but he could not manage to get the ball out of his glove.
WASHINGTON - Right-hander Doug Fister threw two innings at extended spring training in Florida and could join the Nationals in about three weeks "assuming all goes well," manager Matt Williams said.
PHILADELPHIA - After his first career complete game, Alex Wood was upset with his performance at the plate.
PHILADELPHIA - A.J. Burnett's injury helped him improve his pitching.
PHOENIX - The pitching staff has struggled, at the front end this time instead of the back.
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Braves will no longer allow some off-duty police officers to carry guns at Turner Field, which has prompted objections.
MIAMI - Outfielder Bryce Harper was scratched from the Washington Nationals' game at Miami because of tightness in his left quadriceps, but he's expected to return to the lineup Thursday.
MIAMI - One bad throw by Jarrod Saltalamacchia and one bad pitch by Jose Fernandez cost the Miami Marlins their lead. And when manager Mike Redmond turned to his struggling bullpen, things got worse.
MIAMI - The Washington Nationals' comeback victory against Jose Fernandez felt well-deserved, even if the pivotal runs were unearned.
PHILADELPHIA - Cliff Lee's one mistake was enough to waste his stellar performance.
MIAMI - A replay review of a Jayson Werth home run in the Washington Nationals' game at Miami took only 22 seconds Wednesday.
PHOENIX - Arizona finally got a decent performance from a starting pitcher.
PHOENIX - Nothing like a trip to Chase Field to turn things around for the New York Mets.
MIAMI - Washington Nationals shortstop Ian Desmond and Miami Marlins catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia got into a heated, nose-to-nose conversation at home plate, prompting both benches to clear during the fourth inning.
CINCINNATI - No homers, no two-out hits. The Reds were all out of them once the game resumed.
PHILADELPHIA - Rain gave a pair of depleted bullpens a little boost.
PHOENIX - New York Mets center fielder Juan Lagares left Monday night's game against Arizona with a pulled right hamstring after running out a groundball in the seventh inning.
ANAHEIM, California - Bartolo Colon thought all was OK as he took the mound in the first inning.
ANAHEIM, California - Albert Pujols and the Los Angeles Angels caught up with Bartolo Colon on Sunday.