- Panthers jump Sabres to win NHL draft lottery Updated: Apr-15-14 9:59 pm
- Isles have strong finish to disappointing season Updated: Apr-14-14 6:57 pm
- Sabres hope they've bottomed out with season over Updated: Apr-14-14 4:50 pm
- Nelson seals Isles' 4-3 SO win over Sabres Updated: Apr-13-14 9:53 pm
- Sabres call up 3 from AHL for season finale Updated: Apr-13-14 1:30 pm
- Islanders beat Brodeur in his possible last start Updated: Apr-11-14 11:34 pm
- Devils TV analyst Resch to retire Sunday Updated: Apr-11-14 9:19 pm
- Nabokov earns shutout as Isles top Canadiens 2-0 Updated: Apr-10-14 11:54 pm
- Spezza powers Senators past Islanders 4-1 Updated: Apr-08-14 11:32 pm
- Bobrovsky makes 31 saves in Jackets win over Isles Updated: Apr-06-14 10:08 pm
- Kuznetsov's SO goal lifts Capitals over Isles 4-3 Updated: Apr-05-14 9:32 pm
- Bailey has goal, assist again in Isles' 2-1 win Updated: Apr-02-14 10:53 pm
- Bailey has goal, assist as Isles top Panthers 4-2 Updated: Apr-01-14 11:11 pm
- Nielsen lifts Islanders to 2-1 SO win over Devils Updated: Mar-29-14 11:23 pm
- Salo scores in 13th SO round, Bolts top Isles 3-2 Updated: Mar-27-14 11:50 pm
- Islanders hang on for 5-4 win over Hurricanes Updated: Mar-25-14 10:32 pm
- Nabokov blanks playoff-hopeful Blue Jackets Updated: Mar-23-14 4:24 pm
NHL draft lottery losers last year, the Florida Panthers had their number come up this year.
UNIONDALE, New York - The New York Islanders finally found their stride, it just came way too late to salvage this non-playoff season.
BUFFALO, New York - With his nose broken and a red bruise formed beneath his left eye, veteran Buffalo Sabres forward Drew Stafford settled on a sliver of positive perspective in assessing one of the worst and most tumultuous seasons in the franchise's 44-year history.
BUFFALO, New York - New York Islanders coach Jack Capuano had no choice but to have faith in younger players after star forward John Tavares was lost to a season-ending knee injury.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Television analyst Glenn "Chico" Resch says he is retiring from the New Jersey Devils broadcast booth after 18 years.
UNIONDALE, New York - The New York Islanders were seeking a positive finish to a frustrating season on home ice. Ottawa's Jason Spezza and Craig Anderson did their best to block that effort.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - With what lies ahead, it was particularly refreshing for the Columbus Blue Jackets to have a rare game that didn't come down to the final seconds.
UNIONDALE, New York - With points at a premium for the playoff-chasing Washington Capitals, rookie Evgeny Kuznetsov was the difference for his struggling team.
OTTAWA, Ontario - The Ottawa Senators have exhausted all of their wiggle room in the Eastern Conference playoff race.
UNIONDALE, New York - Once the game goes to a shootout, the New Jersey Devils are already a beaten team.
TAMPA, Florida - Sami Salo joked that as the shootout went on and on, one thing went through his mind: "You've got to tie up your skates. I might get a chance."
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Even as the lead quickly grew to four goals, Matt Martin and the New York Islanders never felt comfortable.
UNIONDALE, New York - Evgeni Nabokov made 41 saves in his 58th NHL shutout, and Travis Hamonic scored a coast-to-coast, power-play goal in the second period as the New York Islanders dealt the Blue Jackets' playoff hopes a severe blow by beating Columbus 2-0 Sunday.