- Fracking outgreens "green" energy Updated: Dec-02-13 11:17 am
- Murdock: Fracking outgreens 'green' energy Updated: Nov-29-13 9:48 am
- Murdock: Arabs have a home inside Israel, too Updated: Nov-21-13 3:50 pm
- Murdock: Obamacare is yet another triumph of unlimited... Updated: Nov-14-13 1:21 pm
- Google Glass might help doctors save time, improve sugrical... Updated: Nov-06-13 1:58 pm
- Ambrose: Ideology rules the roost, wrongly Updated: Nov-05-13 2:51 pm
WILLIAMSPORT, Pennsylvania - A constant, mild hiss.
WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. - A constant, mild hiss.
JERUSALEM - The Star of David on Israel's flag is no surprise in a Knesset member's office. What seems unusual in Israel's parliament is just two yards away: an engraved icon bearing an Islamic prayer in Arabic script.
NEW YORK - Don't raise the bridge. Lower the river, divert the water, steamroll the riverbed, and install a bullet train as an "affordable" bridge substitute.
When Pelu Tran and Ian Shakil tried out Google Glass for the first time last year, the technology was compelling enough that they both quit their day jobs.
James Carville is a very, very bright guy, so I was taken aback to see him recently on Fox's "The O'Reilly Factor," arguing that President Barack Obama did not mislead the nation in an oft-repeated promise that no one would lose his or her health insurance policy because of the Affordable Care Act.