- Nebraska holds off Indiana's charge for 70-60 win Updated: Mar-05-14 9:17 pm
- Shields leads Nebraska over Northwestern 54-47 Updated: Mar-01-14 8:20 pm
- Huskers honor 1911-12 team with throwback uniforms Updated: Feb-27-14 1:59 pm
- Illinois ends Nebraska streak with 60-49 win Updated: Feb-26-14 11:33 pm
- Nebraska wins 5th straight; 76-57 over Purdue Updated: Feb-23-14 6:48 pm
- Cornhuskers win 4th in a row, 80-67 over Penn St. Updated: Feb-20-14 9:35 pm
- Nebraska GOP scraps US Senate debate in April Updated: Feb-19-14 5:07 am
- Upstart Huskers, Creighton fuel state hoops pride Updated: Feb-17-14 5:23 pm
- Nebraska tops No. 9 Michigan St 60-51 Updated: Feb-16-14 7:42 pm
- Nebraska is shooting for a postseason appearance Updated: Feb-11-14 5:48 pm
- Petteway leads Nebraska past Northwestern, 53-49 Updated: Feb-08-14 3:23 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Walter Pitchford and Shavon Shields each scored 17 points Wednesday, and Nebraska's defense held off Indiana's second-half rally for a 70-60 victory.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Shavon Shields had 17 points and 10 rebounds to lead Nebraska, which took a 10-point lead with 7 minutes left and held on to defeat Northwestern 54-47 Saturday.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Nebraska men's basketball team will wear throwback uniforms honoring the 1911-12 Cornhuskers for Saturday's game against Northwestern in Lincoln.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois freshmen Kendrick Nunn and Malcolm Hill combined for 23 points and the Illini ended Nebraska's five-game win streak on Wednesday night, 60-49.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Terran Petteway scored 29 points to lead surging Nebraska, which won its fifth straight game, over Purdue 76-57 Sunday.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Terran Petteway scored 26 points to lead five Nebraska players in double figures, and the upstart Cornhuskers defeated Penn State 80-67 on Thursday night for their fourth straight win and seventh in nine games.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Nebraska Republican Party is hoping to reschedule an April 7 debate it scrapped among GOP candidates for Nebraska's open U.S. Senate seat.
The state of Nebraska is basking in basketball glory.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Terran Petteway and Walter Pitchford pushed Nebraska to one historic win.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska plays five of its last eight regular-season games at home - where the Cornhuskers are 10-1 - and only two of its remaining opponents have winning records in Big Ten play.
EVANSTON, Illinois - Terran Petteway scored 17 points, and Nebraska overcame a slow start to beat Northwestern 53-49 on Saturday.