- Bill expanding access to overdose antidote OKed Updated: Apr-16-14 5:53 pm
- Bill to remove some highway signs sent to LePage Updated: Apr-15-14 4:49 pm
- MaineCare rides bill fails veto override attempt Updated: Apr-15-14 3:50 pm
- $32 million budget fix sent to Maine governor Updated: Apr-15-14 2:43 pm
- Maine bill to halt virtual charter schools fails Updated: Apr-15-14 10:55 am
- Maine House OKs bill to expand preschool programs Updated: Apr-15-14 10:34 am
- Ohio-based outfit buys Maine's Cliff House Updated: Apr-15-14 4:39 am
- Maine House overrides veto of solar rebate bill Updated: Apr-14-14 4:05 pm
- LePage seeks funds for cold case homicide squad Updated: Apr-12-14 9:31 am
- Maine Gov. LePage vetoes solar power bill Updated: Apr-11-14 6:25 pm
- Maine Senate rejects LePage's business zones plan Updated: Apr-11-14 1:55 pm
- Maine governor signs human trafficking bill Updated: Apr-10-14 5:58 pm
- Maine House OKs scaled-back drug enforcement bill Updated: Apr-09-14 5:11 pm
- Displaying beer alcohol content now legal in Maine Updated: Apr-09-14 5:58 am
- LePage signs bill aimed at helping paper mill Updated: Apr-09-14 5:05 am
- Maine House rejects Senate's welfare amendment Updated: Apr-08-14 7:58 pm
- Maine lawmakers vote down municipal welfare bill Updated: Apr-07-14 7:34 pm
- Maine lawmakers back teacher evaluation rules Updated: Apr-07-14 4:29 pm
- Maine tax haven bill among many that await funding Updated: Apr-07-14 2:19 pm
- Maine home for special needs adults gets $30K Updated: Apr-04-14 3:56 pm
- Maine House overturns gov veto; sustains 2 others Updated: Apr-04-14 11:53 am
- Maine gov's energy bill fails in Legislature Updated: Apr-04-14 11:25 am
- Gov. LePage blasts rejection of minors work bill Updated: Apr-02-14 3:31 pm
- Maine panel OKs bill to study gambling expansion Updated: Apr-01-14 1:52 pm
- Maine House rejects proposed mining rules Updated: Mar-31-14 6:19 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine lawmakers on Wednesday gave final approval to a bill that would expand access to a potentially life-saving anti-overdose drug, sending the measure to Gov. Paul LePage, who's expected to allow it to go into law without his signature.
AUGUSTA, Maine - A bill that would remove or relocate dozens of informational signs along the state's interstate highways is heading to Republican Gov. Paul LePage.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine lawmakers have failed to keep alive a bill that supporters say would have improved the criticized MaineCare rides program.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine lawmakers sent a bill to Gov. Paul LePage on Tuesday that fixes a $32 million gap in the state budget next fiscal year and moves hundreds of developmentally disabled residents off waitlists for Medicaid services like home-based care.
AUGUSTA, Maine - A bill that seeks to halt the establishment of virtual charter schools in Maine has failed final passage in the House of Representatives.
AUGUSTA, Maine - The Maine House has given final approval to a bill designed to boost the number of public preschool programs in the state.
OGUNQUIT, Maine - An Ohio-based hotel group has purchased the historic Cliff House Resort & Spa on the Maine coast.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine's House of Representatives has voted to overturn Gov. Paul LePage's veto of a bill restoring a rebate program for solar panels.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Gov. Paul LePage is seeking help from Maine's congressional delegation to secure funding for the state to create a cold case homicide squad.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine Gov. Paul LePage has vetoed a bill that would restore a rebate program for people that buy solar power systems.
AUGUSTA, Maine - The Maine Senate has voted down Gov. Paul LePage's bill to offer business tax breaks and workers the freedom not to pay labor union fees in an effort to attract big companies to the state.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine Gov. Paul LePage has signed a bill designed to support victims of human trafficking.
AUGUSTA, Maine - The Maine House of Representatives has given initial approval to a revised version of Republican Gov. Paul LePage's proposal to provide more money for police to combat illegal drugs that adds money for drug treatment.
AUGUSTA, Maine - It's now legal for bars and breweries in Maine to publicly display the alcohol content of their beer.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine Gov. Paul LePage has signed a bill that aims to restore more than 200 jobs lost at a paper mill in East Millinocket.
AUGUSTA, Maine - An attempt by Maine Senate Democrats to compromise on a bill that would ban the use of welfare benefits to buy alcohol, cigarettes and lottery tickets failed in the state House on Tuesday.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine lawmakers have rejected Gov. Paul LePage's proposal to reduce the amount of money the state refunds some cities to run their welfare programs.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine lawmakers have endorsed proposed guidelines for local school districts to create teacher evaluation systems.
AUGUSTA, Maine - A bill that's designed to prevent multinational corporations from avoiding paying state taxes by holding their profits in overseas tax havens is among many awaiting final approval in the Legislature due to funding.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine Gov. Paul LePage is giving $30,000 from his contingency fund to help renovate a home for young adults with special needs.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine's House of Representatives has voted to overturn Republican Gov. Paul LePage's veto of a bill that makes changes to the law requiring health care providers to make available a price list of common procedures.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine lawmakers have rejected Gov. Paul LePage's proposal to use revenue generated from increased logging on public lands to help residents buy modern heating equipment.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Gov. Paul LePage says Democrats have put politics before the best interest of Mainers in their rejection of a bill that would have allowed children younger than 16 years old to work in bowling alleys or movie theatres.
AUGUSTA, Maine - A Maine legislative panel has approved a bill to have the state study the market potential for building more casinos in Maine.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine's House of Representatives supported a measure Monday that would reject the proposed mining regulations drafted by Republican Gov. Paul LePage's administration and direct it to re-submit new rules for consideration.