- Passamaquoddy paintings to be unveiled in Maine Updated: Dec-04-13 4:34 am
- Maine lawmakers, advocates oppose DHHS office move Updated: Dec-03-13 3:25 pm
- Conservative to challenge Collins in Maine primary Updated: Dec-02-13 12:56 pm
- Maine eyes expanding pre-kindergarten programs Updated: Nov-27-13 2:22 pm
- Maine lawmaker pushes statewide pre-kindergarten Updated: Nov-26-13 7:46 am
- Portland, Maine mayor, lawmakers praise $100M bond Updated: Nov-25-13 4:05 am
- Maine groups supporting dental hygiene therapists Updated: Nov-24-13 10:11 am
- Maine lawmakers approve bills for 2014 session Updated: Nov-21-13 5:22 pm
- Bill would cancel MaineCare transport contracts Updated: Nov-21-13 1:32 pm
- Maine lawmakers urge quicker fix for psych center Updated: Nov-13-13 2:14 pm
- Maine women's groups back human trafficking bill Updated: Nov-07-13 12:47 pm
- Maine lawmakers urging study of dredging proposal Updated: Nov-06-13 4:06 am
AUGUSTA, Maine - Paintings of two Passamaquoddy women are being unveiled in the Maine State House as part of the "Americans Who Tell the Truth" project.
PORTLAND, Maine - Moving a state health department office from downtown Portland will make it harder for welfare recipients to get their benefits, Democratic lawmakers and advocates said Tuesday.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Republican Sen. Susan Collins won't be unopposed on the primary ballot.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine lawmakers and advocates are pushing a plan aimed at making pre-kindergarten programs available at every school district in the state but there are questions how schools or the state could afford such a task.
AUGUSTA, Maine - A state lawmaker is urging Maine to pass legislation that would require every school district in the state to offer pre-kindergarten programs.
PORTLAND, Maine - Portland's mayor and lawmakers are applauding the approval of a $100 million transportation bond that will improve the city's waterfront.
AUGUSTA, Maine - A coalition is continuing its effort to create a new category of dental hygienists in Maine aimed at providing more people access to affordable dental care.
AUGUSTA, Maine - State lawmakers will consider a bill that would vacate prostitution sentences for human-trafficking victims among nearly 130 other new measures when they return in January, a panel of legislative leaders decided on Thursday.
AUGUSTA, Maine - A Democratic Maine lawmaker has introduced a bill to revoke the state's contracts for a troubled non-emergency transportation program.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine lawmakers say the state needs to move quicker to address problems at a psychiatric hospital that lost more than half its operating budget.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Conservative women's groups in Maine are urging lawmakers to consider a bill that would allow victims of human trafficking to have their prostitution convictions vacated.
BELFAST, Maine - Maine lawmakers and environmentalists are seeking a comprehensive study of a proposal to dredge part of Penobscot Bay.