- Conn. state police step up tailgating enforcement Updated: Mar-08-14 10:05 am
- Local officials seek reduced Conn. trooper costs Updated: Mar-06-14 6:38 am
- Conn. trooper charged with drunken driving Updated: Feb-25-14 8:37 am
- Liability trial starts in Conn. cop murder-suicide Updated: Feb-15-14 11:35 am
- Conn. state police report 200 storm accidents Updated: Feb-14-14 4:08 pm
- Conn. state police raid suspected gambling parlor Updated: Feb-11-14 4:20 pm
- Man being held on bond after Preston stabbing Updated: Feb-08-14 4:17 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut state police are stepping up enforcement of laws against tailgating.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Local officials in central Connecticut are asking state lawmakers to rein in what they call fast-rising costs for resident state troopers instead of a local police force.
ASHFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut State Police have announced that a trooper has been charged with drunken driving after crashing his cruiser on Route 44 in Ashford last week.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - When Connecticut state trooper Victor Diaz killed his ex-girlfriend and himself in 2005, he used his personal handgun that had been seized by state police after he was charged with drunken driving but was returned to his brother four months before the killings. Diaz was living with his brother at the time.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut state police are reporting nearly 200 accidents that occurred on state roadways as a storm delivered a bout of wintry weather.
ENFIELD, Connecticut - Connecticut state police say they have raided an internet cafe in Enfield that is suspected of offering illegal gambling.
PRESTON, Connecticut - Connecticut state police are holding a 40-year-old man on a $100,000 bond after he got into a fight with another man in Preston, leaving both of them with stab wounds.