- Vols unveil 'Smokey gray' postseason uniforms Updated: Mar-06-14 12:03 pm
- Tennessee routs Auburn 82-54 for 3rd straight win Updated: Mar-05-14 10:32 pm
- Tennessee's Barton bouncing back from slump Updated: Mar-04-14 8:17 pm
- Barton, Tennessee pound Vanderbilt 76-38 Updated: Mar-01-14 2:23 pm
- Tennessee retires Dale Ellis' No. 14 jersey Updated: Mar-01-14 12:14 pm
- Lack of bench production hurting Tennessee Updated: Feb-28-14 8:20 pm
- Vandy's Stallings stands up for Tennessee's Martin Updated: Feb-27-14 7:21 pm
- Tennessee beats Mississippi State 75-68 Updated: Feb-26-14 10:17 pm
- Close losses hurting Vols' NCAA tourney hopes Updated: Feb-25-14 5:26 pm
- Texas A&M forges past Tennessee 68-65 in OT Updated: Feb-22-14 7:56 pm
- Tennessee-Texas A&M series has plenty of spice Updated: Feb-21-14 5:06 pm
- Stokes leads Tennessee past Georgia 67-48 Updated: Feb-18-14 11:50 pm
- Tennessee, Georgia heading in opposite directions Updated: Feb-17-14 2:45 pm
- Missouri edges Tennessee 75-70 Updated: Feb-15-14 10:27 pm
- Tennessee, Missouri both on NCAA tournament bubble Updated: Feb-14-14 7:00 pm
- Tennessee loses 67-58 to No. 3 Florida Updated: Feb-11-14 11:11 pm
- Wilbekin, No. 3 Florida outlast Tennessee 67-58 Updated: Feb-11-14 10:51 pm
- Vols get 2nd shot at No. 3 Florida's stiff defense Updated: Feb-10-14 5:57 pm
- McRae, Tennessee beat South Carolina 72-53 Updated: Feb-08-14 5:12 pm
- Odom scores 26 as Vanderbilt beats Tennessee 64-60 Updated: Feb-05-14 11:29 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee's basketball team has its version of the gray uniforms the football team occasionally used last season.
AUBURN, Alabama - Jarnell Stokes had 20 points, seven rebounds and seven assists to help Tennessee rout Auburn 82-54 on Wednesday night.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee guard Antonio Barton lost his starting spot and his shooting touch during a difficult senior season, but the Memphis transfer finally is back on the upswing.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Antonio Barton had a season-high 21 points and a career-high six assists Saturday as Tennessee trounced cold-shooting Vanderbilt 76-38 for its most one-sided victory in this rivalry's 185-game history.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Dale Ellis has become the fourth Tennessee men's basketball player to have his jersey retired.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee is paying a price for its lack of depth.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Jordan McRae scored 29 points and grabbed a season-high 10 rebounds, Jarnell Stokes added 14 points and Tennessee held on to beat Mississippi State 75-68 on Wednesday night.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Near misses are becoming all too common for Tennessee.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Antwan Space sank a 3-pointer in overtime to lift Texas A&M to a 68-65 win over Tennessee on Saturday.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Texas A&M and Tennessee are only in their second season as conference foes, yet they already have produced a couple of memorable confrontations.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Jarnell Stokes had 20 points and 11 rebounds Tuesday night as Tennessee trounced Georgia 67-48 to snap the Bulldogs' four-game winning streak.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Georgia and Tennessee are headed in opposite directions as they prepare for their Tuesday night collision.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Jabari Brown scored 24 points and made a last-minute play to help Missouri hold off Tennessee 75-70 on Saturday.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee isn't dwelling on the potential postseason implications of its game Saturday at Missouri.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee put up a much tougher fight against Florida this time.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Florida's smothering defense returned to form just in time for the third-ranked Gators to keep their winning streak going.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee coach Cuonzo Martin says Florida plays the best defense he has seen since he started coaching the Volunteers.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Jordan McRae scored 24 points and shot 6 of 8 from 3-point range Saturday as Tennessee trounced South Carolina 72-53 to beat the Gamecocks for the 13th consecutive time.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Vanderbilt Commodores are so short-handed right now they aren't even holding shootarounds before games. And if they had, point guard Kyle Fuller would have missed Wednesday's due to an illness that had him at the student-health center most of the morning.