- Man charged with killing his mother in Md. Updated: Dec-09-13 6:02 pm
- Mt. governor campaigns for Md. 2014 candidate Updated: Dec-09-13 10:59 am
- Anne Arundel readies for job hunting veterans Updated: Nov-30-13 9:19 am
- Some Md. prisoners freed after 2012 court ruling Updated: Nov-27-13 11:04 am
- Larry Hogan says he's planning to run for governor Updated: Nov-22-13 9:47 pm
- Sheriff: Girl, 5, hid and survived deadly shots Updated: Nov-21-13 3:44 pm
- Md. police cite 1,600+ drivers for cellphones Updated: Nov-21-13 1:02 pm
- Mizeur proposes legalizing marijuana Updated: Nov-19-13 7:01 pm
- Former Del. Cheryl Kagan to run for state Senate Updated: Nov-19-13 3:52 pm
- Md. bill would limit local immigration policing Updated: Nov-19-13 2:37 pm
- Court preserves lawsuit over Maryland leaving ACC Updated: Nov-19-13 1:45 pm
- Sen. Cardin endorses Brown for Md. governor Updated: Nov-18-13 11:16 am
- Md. Gov. O'Malley to headline NH Democratic dinner Updated: Nov-16-13 9:49 am
- Woman hurt in remote area lifted by helicopter Updated: Nov-15-13 8:22 pm
- 56 pounds of marijuana seized after traffic stop Updated: Nov-14-13 5:13 pm
- Highway worker stuck, killed on I-695 Updated: Nov-14-13 4:35 pm
- Del. Mizeur picks pastor as running mate Updated: Nov-13-13 12:30 pm
- Man on foot on I-68 killed by trooper's car in Md. Updated: Nov-13-13 8:26 am
ELKTON, Maryland - Maryland State Police have charged the son of a 64-year-old woman found dead in her Cecil County home with first-degree murder.
BETHESDA, Maryland - The governor of Montana will appear at a fundraiser for Maryland Attorney General Douglas Gansler, who is running in a crowded Democratic primary next year for governor.
FORT MEADE, Maryland - Marine veteran Bernard Jenifer was one of hundreds of vets at Fort George G. Meade last month for a job fair. He trained in engineering, but has been unemployed for months.
BALTIMORE - Together, the four men sitting handcuffed in a Baltimore courtroom had spent 151 years in prison.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland Republican Larry Hogan said Friday that he plans to run for governor and will formally announce his candidacy in January.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - A 5-year-old girl hid from quarreling adults and escaped unharmed from shots fired in a Maryland home that claimed the lives of her parents and infant brother, authorities said Thursday.
FREDERICK, Maryland - Maryland State Police say they've issued more than 1,600 citations to people using hand-held cellphones while driving since a state ban took effect Oct. 1.
UPPER MARLBORO, Maryland - A Maryland lawmaker who is running for governor proposed Tuesday to legalize marijuana in the state to help pay to expand prekindergarten.
ROCKVILLE, Maryland - Former Del. Cheryl Kagan says she is running for state Senate in Montgomery County.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - The American Civil Liberties Union announced a legislative effort Tuesday to limit local police involvement in immigration enforcement, a practice the group called wasteful and counterproductive.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - A North Carolina appeals court Tuesday preserved a lawsuit that could force the University of Maryland to pay a $52 million fee for leaving the Atlantic Coast Conference.
BALTIMORE - U.S. Sen. Ben Cardin is endorsing Democratic Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown for governor.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley will headline the New Hampshire Democratic Party's annual Jefferson-Jackson Dinner.
SYKESVILLE, Maryland - Maryland State Police removed an injured woman from a remote area by lifting her with a helicopter hoist.
CENTREVILLE, Maryland - Maryland State Police have arrested a man after troopers say they found 56 pounds of marijuana in a car during a traffic stop in Queen Anne's County.
WHITE MARSH, Maryland - Maryland State Police say State Highway Administration worker was killed when he was hit by a car on Interstate 695 in White Marsh.
SILVER SPRING, Maryland - The pastor of an African-American church in Prince George's County will be state Del. Heather Mizeur's running mate in her bid for Maryland governor.
GRANTSVILLE, Maryland - Maryland State Police say a trooper fatally struck a truck driver who was running across the traffic lanes of Interstate 68 near Grantsville.