- Proposed Md. smog regulations get an airing at hearing Updated: Jun-29-15 2:22 am
BALTIMORE - Environmentalists are raising a stink about Maryland's approach to air pollution.
- Repeal of state-mandated stormwater fees to take effect Updated: Jun-27-15 9:43 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - New laws approved in Maryland's last legislative session are taking effect on July 1.
- Md. court: Police misconduct records can be kept from public Updated: Jun-26-15 12:34 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland's highest court has ruled that documents related to internal police investigations of officers are exempt from the state's public information act, even when complaints are sustained.
- Man charged with stealing from ATMs with skimming device Updated: Jun-25-15 8:20 pm
BALTIMORE - Maryland State Police say a man charged with stealing $300,000 from ATMs using a skimming device has been arrested at a Florida airport.
- Maryland officials want Confederate flag off license plates Updated: Jun-23-15 9:07 pm
BALTIMORE - Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, a day after he announced he is battling an aggressive cancer, said through a spokeswoman Tuesday that he is against the use of the Confederate flag on license plates.
- Governors who have dealt with illness or serious injury Updated: Jun-23-15 5:33 pm
Below is a list of some governors, like Maryland's Larry Hogan, who experienced illness or injury while in office:
- Former candidate for Md. House of Delegates indicted Updated: Jun-19-15 1:20 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A former candidate for the Maryland House of Delegates has been indicted on felony theft, perjury and other charges relating to campaign spending.
- Maryland attorney general accuses 'Money Guys' of fraud Updated: Jun-19-15 12:43 pm
TOWSON, Maryland - Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh is seeking to put investment adviser Philippe Rousseaux and his Towson firms out of business.
- Former Del. Ron George says he plans to run for state Senate Updated: Jun-15-15 1:46 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Former Anne Arundel County Del. Ron George says he plans to run for state Senate in 2018.
- Wolf to seek new nominee for state police commissioner Updated: Jun-15-15 1:13 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Gov. Tom Wolf said Monday that he will seek a new nominee to become the Pennsylvania State Police commissioner and replace his first choice, who was rejected by the Republican-controlled Senate in what the Democratic governor called a move that put politics above the state's best interests.
- Rep. Sarbanes says he won't run for US Senate Updated: Jun-12-15 3:05 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland Rep. John Sarbanes says he won't run for the U.S. Senate seat that will be open when Sen. Barbara Mikulski retires.
- 2 groups go to court in Maryland for clean air regulations Updated: Jun-11-15 5:29 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Two groups have gone to court to try to implement clean-air regulations they say are being blocked by Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan's administration.
- Vogt announces campaign for 6th Congressional District Updated: Jun-10-15 1:47 pm
WASHINGTON - A Republican state lawmaker and Marine veteran has announced he will run against Rep. John Delaney in Maryland's 6th Congressional District.
- Maryland lawmakers express concern about toll reductions Updated: Jun-09-15 2:38 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland lawmakers say they are concerned how toll reductions will affect plans for infrastructure needs.
- Legislative panel to meet on policing measures Updated: Jun-08-15 6:01 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A workgroup of Maryland lawmakers is scheduled to meet to examine public safety and policing practices.