- Hogan: $14.9M in grants for trail projects throughout state Updated: Sep-30-15 12:39 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Gov. Larry Hogan has announced $14.9 million in grants by the Maryland Department of Transportation for bicycle, pedestrian and multiuse trails across the state.
- Less-lethal force helps end barricade without loss of life Updated: Sep-29-15 4:25 pm
CRISFIELD, Maryland - Less-lethal force is being credited with ending a barricade where a man fired at troopers on the Eastern Shore without loss of life.
- Maryland lawmakers call on Hogan to fund Planned Parenthood Updated: Sep-29-15 3:31 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland Democrats on Tuesday called on Republican Gov. Larry Hogan to commit to funding Planned Parenthood of Maryland in his next budget proposal, as Democrats and Republicans in Washington debate Planned Parenthood funding in Congress.
- Md. governor makes appearance at Ravens game Updated: Sep-27-15 1:33 pm
BALTIMORE - Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan has taken his crusade against cancer to the home of the Baltimore Ravens.
- Md. governor to join kids fighting cancer for Ravens' game Updated: Sep-26-15 12:59 pm
BALTIMORE - Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan is planning to attend the Baltimore Ravens' game with childhood cancer patients.
- Maryland State Police trooper's car struck by driver Updated: Sep-26-15 11:03 am
ROCKVILLE, Maryland - The Maryland State Police says a trooper's car was hit while he was helping a motorist on I-495.
- Motorcycle driver flees police, dies in crash Updated: Sep-25-15 7:14 am
CABIN JOHN, Maryland - Police say a 27-year-old man driving a motorcycle who led authorities in a pursuit has died after crashing along the Clara Barton Parkway in Maryland's Montgomery County.
- Aircraft goes down in Md. field, no injuries reported Updated: Sep-19-15 3:20 pm
FREDERICK, Maryland - Authorities say a pilot who downed his aircraft in a farm field in Frederick after experiencing engine trouble was uninjured in the incident.
- Pilot hurt when ultralight aircraft crashes in Taneytown Updated: Sep-18-15 8:32 pm
TANEYTOWN, Maryland - Maryland State Police say a pilot was hurt when his ultralight aircraft crashed shortly after takeoff in Taneytown.
- Public defender's division challenges juvenile sentences Updated: Sep-15-15 11:46 am
BALTIMORE - The Maryland Office of the Public Defender's post-conviction division has adopted a strategy to help ensure juveniles convicted of crimes and serving life sentences without the possibility of parole are resentenced following a U.S. Supreme Court ruling that such punishments are cruel and unusual.
- Campos resigns from Maryland House of Delegates Updated: Sep-11-15 12:25 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A Prince George's County delegate is resigning from the Maryland House of Delegates for personal reasons.
- Maryland State Police make 126 drunk driving arrests Updated: Sep-08-15 9:04 pm
BALTIMORE - Maryland State Police say troopers made 126 drunken driving arrests during the Labor Day weekend.
- Hogan outlines across-the-board agency cuts Updated: Sep-04-15 6:05 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Gov. Larry Hogan has outlined the specifics in his cost-savings plan to cut 2 percent from state agencies across the board, according to documents obtained by The Associated Press on Friday outlining the specifics.