- Scandrick signs 1-year extension with Cowboys through 2019 Updated: May-22-15 5:03 pm
IRVING, Texas - Cornerback Orlando Scandrick has the raise he sought by skipping the first two weeks of voluntary offseason workouts with the Dallas Cowboys.
- Cowboys sign second-round pick Randy Gregory Updated: May-20-15 4:36 pm
IRVING, Texas - Randy Gregory will be under contract when the Dallas Cowboys have their first full offseason practice next week.
- Cowboys re-sign fullback Tyler Clutts, release Jed Collins Updated: May-18-15 5:29 pm
- Cowboys sign special teams ace McCray after year in Chicago Updated: May-14-15 3:59 pm
- Cowboys DE Greg Hardy's seized guns to be sold or auctioned Updated: May-13-15 5:56 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - A Mecklenburg County Sheriff's spokesman says the 10 guns seized last year from Dallas Cowboys defensive end Greg Hardy's apartment following a domestic violence incident will be sold or auctioned off at a later date.
- Cowboys see Garrett as right teacher for chemistry test Updated: May-08-15 8:20 pm
IRVING, Texas - Randy Gregory glanced toward Dez Bryant's locker several times, the new Dallas defensive end noting he didn't think it was an accident his neighbor was an All-Pro receiver whose career started with off-the-field issues.
- Waste of time: Texas House votes to keep daylight savings Updated: May-08-15 6:02 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - A Texas House push to exclude the state from observing daylight saving time has collapsed amid concerns that doing so would make residents choose between going to church and watching the Dallas Cowboys.
- Cowboys' Brent retiring again after drunken-driving crash Updated: May-08-15 4:29 pm
IRVING, Texas - Dallas Cowboys defensive lineman Josh Brent is retiring for the second time since the drunken-driving crash that killed teammate Jerry Brown and derailed his career.
- LSU's Collins signs with Cowboys after draft hopes dashed Updated: May-07-15 8:06 pm
- Cowboys not picking up 5th year of Claiborne's rookie deal Updated: May-04-15 2:32 pm
IRVING, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys are not picking up the fifth-year option of Morris Claiborne's rookie contract, making the injury-plagued cornerback eligible for free agency after the 2015 season.
- No bluffing: Cowboys stick with defense as draft closes Updated: May-02-15 10:14 pm
IRVING, Texas - Dallas owner and general manager Jerry Jones wasn't bluffing when he said getting a running back wouldn't be a top priority in the draft, even though the Cowboys lost NFL rushing champion DeMarco Murray in free agency.
- Former Cowboys great retires as Broncos scout Updated: May-02-15 8:59 pm
- Cowboys' Hardy criticized on Twitter over 9/11-related joke Updated: May-02-15 2:29 am
IRVING, Texas - Dallas defensive end Greg Hardy, who is facing a 10-game suspension for his role in a domestic violence case, stirred criticism Friday night with a joking reference on Twitter to the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
- Cowboys get tackle Chaz Green from Florida in 3rd round Updated: May-01-15 11:19 pm
IRVING, Texas - The Cowboys have taken tackle Chaz Green of Florida with the 91st overall pick in the draft.
- The Latest: It's the Ickey Shuffle! Updated: May-01-15 9:10 pm
CHICAGO - 7:52 p.m. (8:52 p.m. EDT)
- Cowboys RB Randle will not face any charges in dispute Updated: May-01-15 5:15 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle will not face misdemeanor charges following a domestic disturbance in Kansas, prosecutors said Friday.
- From Brady to Bulger, draft bargains since 2000 Updated: Apr-28-15 5:58 pm
Tom Brady is the poster boy for draft-day steals.