- Witten, Cowboys seek repeat playoff run after past failures Updated: Aug-04-15 8:27 pm
OXNARD, California - Jason Witten doesn't deny that the Cowboys had a more complicated locker room with Terrell Owens in it and a different message coming from the top when Wade Phillips was the coach.
- Cowboys to add Super Bowl winner Woodson to ring of honor Updated: Aug-04-15 6:18 pm
OXNARD, California - Former Cowboys safety Darren Woodson is set to be the sixth player from Dallas' Super Bowl-winning teams of the 1990s to join the franchise's ring of honor.
- Cowboys' Dez Bryant tangles with teammate in camp skirmish Updated: Aug-03-15 9:51 am
OXNARD, California - Dez Bryant kept going after Dallas cornerback Tyler Patmon in a heated training camp skirmish that didn't end until quarterback Tony Romo finally stepped in and calmed his star receiver.
- Cowboys' Mincey back at practice after ending brief holdout Updated: Aug-02-15 11:14 pm
OXNARD, California - Dallas Cowboys defensive end Jeremy Mincey didn't stay away from training camp long in his effort to get a reworked contract.
- Cowboys welcome McClain despite issues with knee, suspension Updated: Aug-01-15 10:00 pm
OXNARD, California - Rolando McClain's surgically repaired right knee isn't ready for training camp, and the Dallas linebacker will miss the first four games of the regular season for violating the NFL's substance-abuse policy.
- Cowboys' Romo misses camp practice with sty in left eye Updated: Jul-31-15 9:35 pm
OXNARD, California - Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo missed the second full practice of training camp Friday because of a sty in his left eye.
- Cowboys re-sign Keith Smith to shore up linebackers in camp Updated: Jul-31-15 6:12 pm
OXNARD, California - The Cowboys have brought back linebacker Keith Smith and moved center Shane McDermott off the non-football injury list.
- Cowboys' Bryant says he's a changed man money can't change Updated: Jul-31-15 2:39 am
OXNARD, California - Dez Bryant took a couple of long pauses, first to search for a way to describe how he has matured and then to find the right word to describe skeptics who think he hasn't changed at all.
- Keith Rivers retires instead of reporting to Cowboys' camp Updated: Jul-30-15 5:44 pm
OXNARD, California - Linebacker Keith Rivers has decided to retire rather than report to training camp with the Dallas Cowboys.
- Cowboys' McFadden starts training camp on injured list Updated: Jul-30-15 3:36 pm
OXNARD, California - Cowboys running back Darren McFadden will start training camp on the physically unable to perform list because of a hamstring injury that also bothered him in the offseason.
- Players who need to finally show their worth in 2015 Updated: Jul-30-15 2:57 am
Alshon Jeffery proved himself last year as a prime target in Chicago. Everson Griffen showed his stuff as a sackmaster in Minnesota.
- With new hip, Jerry Jones sees pep in step of his Cowboys Updated: Jul-29-15 8:14 pm
OXNARD, California - Barely a week removed from hip replacement surgery, Jerry Jones eased into a chair for the training camp tradition he didn't want to miss: the Dallas owner's annual overview of the Cowboys.
- Cowboys owner Jones has hip replacement, planning another Updated: Jul-28-15 1:48 pm
IRVING, Texas - Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones has undergone left hip replacement surgery. He plans to be with the team as usual when training camp starts in California this week.
- Cowboys release RB Ryan Williams Updated: Jul-28-15 1:45 pm
IRVING, Texas - Ryan Williams, one of the possible replacements for NFL rushing champion DeMarco Murray, has been released by the Cowboys.
- Cowboys RB Randle gets 6 months of probation for mall theft Updated: Jul-24-15 10:38 am
McKINNEY, Texas - Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle has been put on six months of probation for stealing $123 worth of cologne and underwear from a Texas mall.
- Houston, Bryant among franchised players to sign big deals Updated: Jul-16-15 2:31 am
NEW YORK - Big names. Huge playmakers. And, now, enormous paydays.
- Cowboys, Bryant beat deadline with 5-year, $70 million deal Updated: Jul-15-15 8:07 pm
IRVING, Texas - Dez Bryant has the long-term contract he said he wouldn't play without, and the Dallas Cowboys can quit worrying about whether he really would skip games.
- Work progresses on new Cowboys headquarters in Frisco Updated: Jul-13-15 10:55 am
FRISCO, Texas - Construction will start this month on the entertainment district that will serve as the gateway to the Dallas Cowboys' new training facility in Frisco.
- Suspension reduced from 10 games to 4 for Cowboys' Hardy Updated: Jul-10-15 5:23 pm
IRVING, Texas - Greg Hardy's suspension for his role in a domestic violence case was reduced from 10 games to four Friday and his agent said the Dallas defensive end might not be finished fighting the punishment.