- State police: Raceland woman dead in Thibodaux crash Updated: Jun-29-15 4:17 am
THIBODAUX, Louisiana - Louisiana State Police say a Raceland woman died when her 2008 Lincoln MKZ ran off the road, hit a concrete driveway and flipped onto its roof in Thibodaux.
- S Mississippi man dies in crash near Baton Rouge, Louisiana Updated: Jun-28-15 5:13 pm
ZACHARY, Louisiana - Louisiana State Police say a Mississippi man was thrown from his pickup truck and died when he ran off U.S. 61 near Zachary, Louisiana, and hit a culvert.
- LSU police officer accused of stealing $1,500 Updated: Jun-23-15 7:55 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Louisiana State Police say a LSU police officer and former treasurer of a campus police association was arrested Monday and accused of stealing $1,500 through her position as treasurer.
- Jindal vetoes budget language aimed at his campaign travel Updated: Jun-19-15 4:25 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Gov. Bobby Jindal vetoed state lawmakers' attempts to curb taxpayer spending on the Republican governor's campaign travel as he readies a 2016 presidential bid.
- Elderly couple killed in St. Tammany Parish accident on I-10 Updated: Jun-15-15 6:07 am
SLIDELL, Louisiana - A couple died in a crash on Interstate 10 east of the Interstate 59 junction near the Louisiana Welcome Center in St. Tammany Parish.
- Levee breaks, floods Louisiana ATV park, 113 evacuated Updated: Jun-14-15 8:26 pm
COLFAX, Louisiana - Louisiana State Police say 113 people were rescued from an all-terrain vehicle park in central Louisiana after a temporary private levee broke, trapping festival-goers on high ground.
- Man dies in custody of Opelousas police; autopsy planned Updated: Jun-03-15 5:51 pm
OPELOUSAS, Louisiana - Louisiana State Police are investigating how a man died in the custody of local police in Opelousas.
- Police: Teenage sex trafficking victim saved, 1 arrested Updated: Jun-03-15 6:59 am
NEW ORLEANS - In a multi-agency human trafficking investigation in metro New Orleans, a 17-year-old victim has been rescued and a man police believe was her pimp has been arrested.
- No indictment in death after man said he couldn't breathe Updated: May-31-15 6:24 pm
SCOTT, Louisiana - A Lafayette Parish grand jury has declined to indict officers who held a man down, with officers at on top of him, while he said, "I can't breathe."