- Mississippi man dies in Louisiana car wreck Updated: Dec-08-13 11:14 am
- Pineville man dies in crash Updated: Dec-07-13 2:08 pm
- Texan killed in La. traffic accident Updated: Dec-05-13 11:56 am
- Child dies in 2 vehicle crash in Washington Parish Updated: Dec-03-13 11:45 am
- State police to hold strong to 'no refusal' policy Updated: Nov-28-13 3:35 pm
- 1 arrested, search continues for second suspect Updated: Nov-27-13 7:46 pm
- Miss. Man dies in single vehicle crash in La. Updated: Nov-26-13 12:19 pm
- New state troopers to begin training in January Updated: Nov-26-13 12:16 pm
- No money set aside for military propellant removal Updated: Nov-19-13 5:24 pm
DARROW, Louisiana - Authorities say a Mississippi man has died from injuries sustained in a one-car accident in Louisiana's Ascension Parish.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Louisiana State Police have identified the driver of a pickup truck who apparently lost control, crashed and died Friday night.
CONVERSE, Louisiana - Louisiana State Police say a 29-year-old Texas man driving an 18-wheeler in Sabine Parish was killed when he was ejected during a crash.
VARNADO, Louisiana - Louisiana State Police say a 4-year-old child died in a head-on collision on La. Highway 21 in Washington Parish.
NEW ORLEANS - This holiday weekend, there will be an increased police presence on the roads, and state troopers say they'll abide by a "no refusal" policy that takes DWI enforcement to a whole new level.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - A man suspected of promoting child sex-trafficking has surrendered to Louisiana State Police.
ST. MARTINVILLE, Louisiana - Louisiana State Police say a 51-year-old Mississippi died in a single-vehicle accident on La. Highway 31 north of St. Martinville.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - After years of shrinking trooper ranks, Louisiana is planning to train a new class of state police officers early next year.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Louisiana officials haven't found a way to pay for the disposal of millions of pounds of military propellant that authorities said had been improperly stored at Camp Minden, a year after its discovery prompted the evacuation of a nearby town.