- No. 5 subway line service in the Bronx has resumed Updated: Apr-27-16 6:11 am
NEW YORK - Transit officials say the No. 5 subway line has resumed service in the Bronx.
- The Latest: Christie disappointed transit pick backed out Updated: Apr-21-16 12:34 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - The Latest on New Jersey Transit's new director deciding he doesn't want the job. (all times local):
- MTA plan restores funding for Second Avenue subway extension Updated: Apr-21-16 6:37 am
NEW YORK - The Metropolitan Transportation Authority has approved a capital plan that restores funding for the next phase of the Second Avenue subway line.
- L train's East River tunnel repair to start in early 2019 Updated: Apr-19-16 5:55 am
NEW YORK - Work on the L train's East River tunnel is not scheduled to start until early 2019.
- NYC to translate for disabled riders with limited English Updated: Apr-18-16 8:18 pm
NEW YORK - A federal judge has preliminarily approved an agreement requiring city transit officials to translate services for disabled riders who speak limited English, a civil rights advocacy group announced Monday.
- Police: Cellphone thief hit by train after fleeing on tracks Updated: Apr-06-16 5:28 am
NEW YORK - Police say a man accused of snatching a cellphone from a 13-year-old boy was hit by a subway train as he tried to flee on the tracks in Queens.