- Mexico wins 7th Gold Cup title with 3-1 victory over Jamaica Updated: Jul-27-15 1:14 am
PHILADELPHIA - Andres Guardado scored again, with no penalty kick needed this time, and his teammates finally managed some goals, too.
- CONCACAF known for corruption as much as soccer Updated: Jul-27-15 12:09 am
PHILADELPHIA - The banner moments of this year's CONCACAF Gold Cup belong to Panama.
- US soccer team to open World Cup qualifying in St. Louis Updated: Jul-26-15 11:57 pm
ST. LOUIS - The U.S. soccer team will play its first qualifier for the 2018 World Cup at Busch Stadium in St. Louis on Nov. 13, and the playoff for the 2017 Confederations Cup will be held at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California.
- CONCACAF says referee admits errors in contentious semifinal Updated: Jul-25-15 9:39 pm
CHESTER, Pennsylvania - The president of CONCACAF said Saturday the referee acknowledged making mistakes during the contentious Gold Cup semifinal between Mexico and Panama.
- Panama beats US 3-2 on penalty kicks for Gold Cup 3rd place Updated: Jul-25-15 8:32 pm
CHESTER, Pennsylvania - Music and shouts of celebration blasted from the Panama locker room next door as U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann tried to put another positive spin on another loss.
- After stunning Gold Cup loss, US looks for positive spin Updated: Jul-23-15 4:30 pm
ATLANTA - Jurgen Klinsmann strolled into the room in the basement of the Georgia Dome, not looking overly concerned about the biggest upset loss in U.S. men's soccer history.
- US to play Brazil in exhibition at Foxborough on Sept 8 Updated: Jul-23-15 12:45 pm
CHICAGO - The U.S. soccer team will play an exhibition against Brazil on Sept. 8 at Foxborough, Massachusetts.
- Jamaica stuns US 2-1 in Gold Cup semifinals Updated: Jul-23-15 12:12 am
ATLANTA - The United States had everything on its side. History. A raucous home crowd. And, supposedly, the better team.
- Mexico tops Costa Rica 1-0 in Gold Cup on late penalty Updated: Jul-20-15 12:06 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Mexico earned chance after chance to score against Costa Rica.
- Schneiderlin scores in debut as Man U beats Club America 1-0 Updated: Jul-18-15 2:39 am
SEATTLE - Morgan Schneiderlin didn't need even a week to make an impact for Manchester United. The Frenchman barely needed five minutes.
- LA Galaxy sign Mexican star Giovani dos Santos Updated: Jul-15-15 7:14 pm
CARSON, California - Giovani dos Santos is the next star in the LA Galaxy.
- Mexico finishes in a disappointing 0-0 tie with Guatemala Updated: Jul-13-15 12:41 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Mexican national soccer team endured a night of frustration in front of tens of thousands of its fans.
- Mexico routs Cuba 6-0 in easy Gold Cup opener Updated: Jul-10-15 1:50 am
CHICAGO - Mexico is one of only three teams to have won the Gold Cup. And it started this year's version looking like a favorite, routing Cuba 6-0 in a game that really didn't test the Mexicans.
- CONCACAF ends corporate partnership with Traffic Sports USA Updated: Jul-07-15 5:10 pm
NEW YORK - In the latest fallout from the U.S. federal investigation into soccer corruption, the sport's governing body for North and Central America and the Caribbean ended its corporate partnership agency relationship with Traffic Sports USA, two months after the company pleaded guilty to a fraud charge.