- Tickets for two-thirds of World Cup games sold out Updated: Apr-15-14 4:38 pm
- Honduras looking for a few upsets at World Cup Updated: Apr-10-14 5:55 am
- Suarez aims to match previous success at World Cup Updated: Apr-10-14 5:54 am
- 5 Honduras players to watch at the World Cup Updated: Apr-10-14 5:54 am
- 5 Mexico players to watch at the World Cup Updated: Apr-08-14 7:51 am
- Mexico upbeat about its World Cup chances Updated: Apr-08-14 7:50 am
- Mexico coach Herrera aiming high at World Cup Updated: Apr-08-14 7:50 am
- 5 Brazil players to watch at the World Cup Updated: Apr-08-14 7:49 am
- At home, Brazil clear favorite to win Group A Updated: Apr-08-14 5:07 am
- Croatia coach Kovac: Little experience, high hopes Updated: Apr-08-14 5:02 am
- Green makes US debut in 2-2 draw with Mexico Updated: Apr-03-14 3:29 am
- Fabian in Mexico squad for US friendly Updated: Mar-27-14 7:36 pm
SAO PAULO - Tickets for nearly two-thirds of the World Cup matches were sold out within hours of FIFA opening the final online sales phase on Tuesday.
TEGUCIGALPA, Honduras - Looking for its first win in its third World Cup, Honduras coach Luis Fernando Suarez is ready to spring a surprise in Brazil.
TEGUCIGALPA, Honduras - Luis Fernando Suarez made history when he guided Ecuador to the round of 16 at the 2006 World Cup, and the Colombian has already achieved considerable success with Honduras just by qualifying for this year's tournament.
TEGUCIGALPA, Honduras - Playing at the World Cup for only the third time, teamwork and organization will be key for Honduras.
MEXICO CITY - With few big names in its squad, Mexico could find it hard to make it out of its World Cup group.
MEXICO CITY - Mexico's gold medal at the London Olympics was supposed to be a good sign for the national team as it looked ahead to the World Cup. Instead, the Mexicans barely qualified.
MEXICO CITY - Mexico coach Miguel Herrera's goal is nothing less than winning the World Cup.
SAO PAULO - Playing at home, Brazil will be attracting more attention than usual at the World Cup.
SAO PAULO - Playing in front of its own fans, Brazil is expected to easily advance from Group A, leaving Croatia, Mexico and Cameroon fighting for the other spot in the second round.
ZAGREB, Croatia - Niko Kovac wants to combine a German winning mentality with some Croatian flare at the World Cup in Brazil, and he just might have the background to succeed.
GLENDALE, Arizona - U.S. versus Mexico lived up to its billing with the rivals battling to a 2-2 draw Wednesday night, and provided a possible glimpse into the future with 18-year-old Julian Green making his first national team appearance for the Americans.
MEXICO CITY - Cruz Azul midfielder Marco Fabian was among 18 players summoned by Mexico on Thursday for a friendly against the United States next week.