- Canada's Olympic hockey win could be NHL farewell Updated: Feb-24-14 4:28 am
- Canada rules rink, a flame dies, an Olympics ends Updated: Feb-23-14 2:04 pm
- IOC confident in success of anti-doping program Updated: Feb-23-14 10:16 am
- Shiffrin, Miller make Sochi skiing 1 for the ages Updated: Feb-23-14 5:19 am
- Teen Kristoffersen adds to Norway's Olympic lore Updated: Feb-22-14 5:05 pm
- Matt, 34, wins Olympic slalom; oldest Alpine champ Updated: Feb-22-14 3:19 pm
- Russia wins men's biathlon relay at Sochi Olympics Updated: Feb-22-14 2:43 pm
- Skier puts East Timor on Winter Olympics map Updated: Feb-22-14 2:15 pm
- No medal for Bjoerndalen in last Olympic race Updated: Feb-22-14 2:02 pm
- 5 golds? Shiffrin dreaming big for next Olympics Updated: Feb-22-14 1:21 pm
- Wild completes sweep in snowboard parallel slalom Updated: Feb-22-14 10:30 am
- Wild wins parallel slalom to complete sweep Updated: Feb-22-14 8:12 am
- Dujmovits rallies for women's parallel slalom gold Updated: Feb-22-14 6:36 am
- Hirscher looks for elusive Olympic medal in slalom Updated: Feb-21-14 6:23 pm
- 18-year-old Mikaela Shiffrin wins Olympic slalom Updated: Feb-21-14 4:02 pm
- 2 golds, but Tina Maze ends Olympics on down note Updated: Feb-21-14 3:45 pm
- Schild and Zettel shed tears for silver and bronze Updated: Feb-21-14 3:26 pm
- Norway regains top status; Frenzel wins again Updated: Feb-21-14 6:58 am
- Parise may be front and center in US-Canada again Updated: Feb-21-14 2:11 am
- Norway wins gold medal in Nordic combined team Updated: Feb-20-14 9:08 am
- Teen Shiffrin chases gold in slalom, her specialty Updated: Feb-20-14 5:46 am
- Hoefl-Riesch to race Olympic slalom despite cold Updated: Feb-20-14 4:27 am
- Austria looks for 3rd team win at Sochi Games Updated: Feb-19-14 5:46 pm
- Russia's snowboard couple medals together in Sochi Updated: Feb-19-14 4:46 pm
- France arrives on Olympic Alpine scene Updated: Feb-19-14 11:39 am
SOCHI, Russia - Steve Yzerman was stuck in an elevator while the maple leaf flag was raised to the Bolshoy Ice Dome rafters Sunday.
SOCHI, Russia - The Olympic flame was snuffed out. No chance of that for the Canadian hockey team, champions again.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - At the midpoint of the Sochi Games, not yet marred by a single case of doping, the IOC's top medical official said its efforts to catch drug cheats were so successful they had scared them all away.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Henrik Kristoffersen grew up skiing under the lights in Raelingen, where darkness draws in early and his grandfather keeps a key to the chair lifts.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - One racer called the course "borderline unsportsmanlike." Another said it was "brutal." Five of the top eight skiers in the opening leg failed to even finish the second.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Russia made its fans wait for a biathlon gold medal until the last race of the Sochi Games.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Yohan Goncalves Goutt put East Timor on the Winter Olympics map Saturday night.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Ole Einar Bjoerndalen started and finished his last Olympic race where he's spent much of his unrivaled biathlon career - in first place. Unfortunately for him, his teammate couldn't stay there to give him a perfect send-off.
SOCHI, Russia - You can see it in the freshness of the 18-year-old American's face, the gleam in her eye after snaring her first gold medal and the enthusiasm in her voice as she takes every question head on.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Facing a nearly impossible deficit against a four-time world champion he'd never outraced, all the unorthodox choices snowboarder Vic Wild made to keep his career alive converged over 30 glorious seconds of perfection.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Vic Wild captured his second gold medal in four days when he won the Olympic debut of men's parallel slalom snowboarding.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Julia Dujmovits of Austria inched past Germany's Anke Karstens at the finish to win gold in women's snowboarding parallel slalom on Saturday.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Marcel Hirscher of Austria has won just about everything there is to win on a race hill.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Normally so composed, so in control, so not-very-teenlike on and off the slopes, Mikaela Shiffrin suddenly found herself in an awkward position halfway through the second leg of the Olympic slalom.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Tina Maze ended her fifth race at the Sochi Olympics just like her first - slumped sitting on the snow, right hand to her forehead, masking an anguished expression.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - The tears came easy for Austrian veterans Marlies Schild and Kathrin Zettel.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Joergen Graabak delivered a long awaited Olympic gold medal for the nation that pioneered Nordic combined, then added another victory for good measure to help Norway restore its status in the sport.
SOCHI, Russia - Everybody wants to talk about revenge except one of the guys to whom it's supposed to matter most.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - After failing to win a medal at the Vancouver Olympics, the country that spawned Nordic combined more than 125 years ago made quite a comeback in Sochi.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Mikaela Shiffrin came to the Sochi Games hoping for two medals. Didn't matter one bit that she's only 18 or that she's at her first Olympics.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Defending champion Maria Hoefl-Riesch will race in Friday's Olympic slalom despite being slowed by a cold and breathing problems.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Austria will attempt to win its third consecutive team large hill gold medal when the event closes out the Sochi Olympics Nordic combined program at the RusSki Gorki Jumping Center on Thursday.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Vic loves Alena. Alena loves Vic.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Finally, France is on the Alpine medals table at the Sochi Olympics.