- US judge overturns 6-week abortion ban Updated: Apr-16-14 5:12 pm
- AG, Olympian team up for alcohol awareness Updated: Apr-09-14 6:10 am
- ND AG Stenehjem unchallenged for GOP endorsement Updated: Apr-05-14 5:14 pm
- Firm fined for North Dakota political robo-calls Updated: Apr-03-14 4:22 pm
- ND attorney general bans 7 unlicensed contractors Updated: Mar-18-14 6:11 pm
- Police: Ex-ND attorney general Spaeth found dead Updated: Mar-17-14 3:58 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A federal judge on Wednesday overturned a North Dakota law that bans abortions when a fetal heartbeat can be detected, which can be as early as six weeks into pregnancy and before many women know they're pregnant.
Bismarck, North Dakota - The state attorney general is teaming up with an Olympic medalist to raise awareness about the dangers of underage drinking.
MINOT, North Dakota - North Dakota Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem has the approval of Republican convention delegates to run for another term.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - An Atlanta-based company hired by the North Dakota Farm Bureau was fined $500 Wednesday for making illegal automated calls to residents asking their opinions of politicians vying to become state Agriculture Commissioner, the attorney general's office said
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Seven unlicensed contractors have been banned from doing business in the state because of violations of North Dakota's consumer fraud laws.
FARGO, North Dakota - Police in eastern North Dakota say former attorney general Nicholas John Spaeth (spayth) was found dead this weekend.