- Scam artists claiming to be from attorney general's office Updated: May-26-15 2:28 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem (STEHN'-juhm) is alerting North Dakota residents about scam artists claiming to be calling from his office.
- Attorney general warning North Dakotans of phone scam Updated: May-23-15 4:59 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Attorney General Wayne Stenhjem is warning citizens about scam artists who are calling North Dakotans and claiming to be from his office.
- AG Stenehjem bans Colorado contractor from working in state Updated: May-15-15 5:54 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem has issued a cease and desist order banning a Colorado contractor from doing business in North Dakota.
- Attorney general: Florida company can't do business in ND Updated: May-14-15 6:32 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem has banned a Florida company from doing business in the state.
- Attorney general: City council violated open meetings law Updated: May-14-15 5:03 pm
BENEDICT, North Dakota - Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem says a city council in north central North Dakota violated open meetings law by asking the public to leave while it discussed a contentious issue.