- Much at stake in last ACL preliminaries Updated: Apr-21-14 12:11 am
- Son and Co. aiming to enhance South Korea's status Updated: Apr-11-14 6:08 am
- 5 South Korea players to watch at the World Cup Updated: Apr-11-14 6:08 am
- Russia headed to World Cup with high hopes Updated: Apr-11-14 6:03 am
- Belgium, Russia headline Group H at the World Cup Updated: Apr-11-14 5:56 am
- Lack of match practice no deterrent for Iran Updated: Apr-10-14 6:05 am
- South Korea drawn into Group A with host Australia Updated: Mar-26-14 5:32 am
SEOUL, South Korea - With so many spots still up for grabs in the knockout rounds and so many clubs in contention, the Asian Champions League is raising its profile with an intensely tight competition.
SEOUL, South Korea - Son Heung-min is part of a new wave of players aiming to enhance South Korea's status at the World Cup, no longer content with merely being Asia's most successful performer on football's biggest stage.
SEOUL, South Korea - With plenty of European-based talent, South Korea has players with top-level experience and the quality to makes things happen on the field.
MOSCOW - Already with an eye on the 2018 World Cup it will host, Russia is headed to Brazil with the attitude that anything short of advancement from Group H will be a failure.
BRUSSELS - With Belgium, Russia, South Korea and Algeria, don't expect too much pre-World Cup hype from Group H.
Playing in a World Cup group containing Argentina, Nigeria and Bosnia was always going to be difficult, even before Iran's lack of warm-up games factored into the equation.
SYDNEY - Australia's prospects of winning the Asian Cup on home soil in 2015 became significantly more difficult when the Socceroos were drawn into Pool A with 2002 World Cup semifinalist South Korea.