- Park returns for 2-0 friendly win over Greece Updated: Mar-05-14 3:10 pm
- Chris Wondolowski works to make US World Cup team Updated: Mar-04-14 6:20 pm
- Glykos called up for friendly against SKorea Updated: Feb-28-14 12:18 pm
- South Korea recall Arsenal striker Park Chu-young Updated: Feb-19-14 8:44 pm
- Evans, Yedlin get valuable national team time Updated: Feb-12-14 4:20 pm
PIRAEUS, Greece - Park Chu-young marked his return to South Korea's national team by scoring the opening goal in a 2-0 win over Greece in a World Cup warm-up match on Wednesday.
SAN JOSE, California - For years, Chris Wondolowski waited for this chance. He kept pushing through training as he was passed over to play for his country, hoping the opportunity would eventually come.
ATHENS, Greece - PAOK goalkeeper Panagiotis Glykos was called up Friday to play for Greece in next week's friendly against South Korea.
SEOUL, South Korea - Arsenal striker Park Chu-young has been recalled by South Korea for the first time in thirteen months for a World Cup warm up against Greece in March, while ex-Manchester United star Park Ji-sung will not join the sqaud.
RENTON, Washington - Now that he's back with the Seattle Sounders, Brad Evans knows it will be tough to keep his mind off the opportunity that may lie ahead this summer with the U.S. team at the World Cup.