- Predators beat Sharks 4-1, pull within 2-1 in series Updated: May-04-16 1:02 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Nashville Predators finally figured out how to shut down the NHL's best road team and a pretty potent power play. As a result, they have given themselves a chance to tie their second-round series.
- Pavelski leads Sharks to playoff wins in year 1 as captain Updated: May-02-16 4:02 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Joe Pavelski's transformation as an NHL player can be illustrated by the evolution of his nicknames.
- Pavelski's late goal gives Sharks 3-2 win over Predators Updated: May-02-16 12:12 am
SAN JOSE, California - The Nashville Predators frustrated Joe Pavelski and San Jose's top line for much of the night, forcing turnovers, blocking shots and limiting chances.
- Ducks fire coach Bruce Boudreau after early playoff exit Updated: Apr-29-16 4:27 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Anaheim Ducks fired coach Bruce Boudreau on Friday, two days after the four-time Pacific Division champions' first-round exit from the playoffs.
- Ducks face changes when slow starts finally catch up to them Updated: Apr-28-16 7:41 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Anaheim Ducks began the season by falling far behind in the standings.
- Predators edge Ducks 2-1 in Game 7, advance to 2nd round Updated: Apr-28-16 1:50 am
- Predators force franchise's 1st Game 7, beat Ducks 3-1 Updated: Apr-26-16 12:00 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - By treating their elimination game like a Game 7, the Nashville Predators finally have pushed a playoff series to a seventh game.
- Predators sign forward Adam Payerl to one-year contract Updated: Apr-21-16 2:49 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Nashville Predators have signed forward Adam Payerl to a one-year contract.
- Ducks switch goalies to Andersen for Game 3 vs. Predators Updated: Apr-19-16 2:27 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Goaltender Frederik Andersen will start Game 3 for Anaheim with the Ducks trailing 0-2 in their opening series with the Nashville Predators.
- Playoff teams needing crucial points find offense on defense Updated: Apr-13-16 4:58 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Come the postseason, NHL teams need as much scoring as they can get. The Nashville Predators are ready to lean, yet again, on their defense for a little help in that department.
- Predators goalie Rinne ready for new start in postseason Updated: Apr-12-16 6:21 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The postseason offers the opportunity for a fresh start, and Predators goaltender Pekka Rinne couldn't be happier.
- Rakell, Perron, Bieksa should be ready for Ducks playoffs Updated: Apr-12-16 5:29 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Anaheim Ducks reached the postseason and won the Pacific Division despite a dismayingly long injury list. They expect it to get shorter after they finally hit the ice against Nashville.
- Ducks beat Capitals, clinch Pacific Division Updated: Apr-10-16 11:37 pm
WASHINGTON - When the Anaheim Ducks lost nine of their first 10 games, making the playoffs looked like an uphill climb. Now they're Pacific Division champions for the fourth consecutive year.
- Stars beat Predators 3-2 to clinch Central title Updated: Apr-10-16 12:47 am
DALLAS - Jason Spezza is feeling much better now. Same for the rest of the Dallas Stars.
- Roman Josi scores in OT, Predators rally to beat Coyotes 3-2 Updated: Apr-07-16 11:43 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Nashville Predators had nothing to gain or lose in their final home game of the regular season. They went ahead and turned in an amazing comeback anyway.
- Predators' 4-3 win eliminates Avs from playoff contention Updated: Apr-05-16 11:50 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Nashville Predators are trying to tune themselves up for the postseason. They took a step Tuesday night against a team desperate to preserve its own playoff hopes for another night.