- Twins finalize $24M deal with RHP Phil Hughes Updated: Dec-05-13 7:30 pm
- Twins finish $49M, 4-year deal with Ricky Nolasco Updated: Dec-03-13 7:48 pm
- AP Source: Twins agree to terms with Nolasco Updated: Nov-27-13 11:57 pm
- In auction, Metrodome's 'Baggie' fetches $3K Updated: Nov-25-13 10:09 pm
- Royals sign 6 to minor league contracts Updated: Nov-23-13 9:20 pm
- Twins to bring Jason Bartlett to spring training Updated: Nov-20-13 6:36 pm
- Twins acquire Kris Johnson from Pirates Updated: Nov-19-13 5:32 pm
- Son of ex-Twins owner suspended from law practice Updated: Nov-13-13 1:11 pm
- Twins say catcher Joe Mauer moving to first base Updated: Nov-11-13 5:23 pm
- Free Agents Predictions Updated: Nov-09-13 1:20 pm
- Ask Babe: What's a Mike Piazza-signed ball worth? Updated: Nov-06-13 4:21 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Phil Hughes has long been on Minnesota's radar.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Twins, and general manager Terry Ryan, have always been hesitant to dive too deeply into the free agent pool in search of answers to the team's problems.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Twins entered the offseason with a desperate need for starting pitching, and they're off to a pretty great start in addressing it.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Some collectors are bringing the Metrodome's old right-field wall home after paying a combined $3,025 for pieces of the "Baggie."
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Royals have signed six players to minor league contracts, including right-hander P.J. Walters, who made eight starts for the rival Minnesota Twins last season.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Twins have agreed to terms with former starting shortstop Jason Bartlett on a minor league contract that includes an invitation to spring training.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A Minneapolis attorney accused of sexually harassing one of his law students has been suspended from practicing law for 90 days, the Minnesota Supreme Court ruled in an order published Wednesday.
NEW YORK - Predictions by AP baseball writers on the contracts 10 high-profile free agents will receive:
Dear Babe: I have a Mike Piazza signed National League ball.