- Twins unable to solve Royals bullpen in 5-4 loss Updated: Apr-19-14 6:38 pm
- Royals bullpen holds on for 5-4 victory over Twins Updated: Apr-19-14 6:15 pm
- Blue Jays collapse in 8th for doubleheader sweep Updated: Apr-18-14 12:11 am
- Twins use wild rally past Blue Jays for sweep Updated: Apr-18-14 12:06 am
- Wintry weather postpones Jays-Twins; twinbill set Updated: Apr-16-14 6:06 pm
- Royals swept by Twins after 4-3 loss Updated: Apr-13-14 7:29 pm
- Davis' throwing error sends Twins over Royals Updated: Apr-13-14 6:50 pm
- Twins expect to put Josh Willingham on 15-day DL Updated: Apr-11-14 8:44 pm
- Gardenhire to miss 2 games for funeral Updated: Apr-11-14 6:09 pm
- Straily, Fuld lead Athletics over Twins 6-1 Updated: Apr-10-14 5:18 pm
- A's take struggling Jim Johnson out of closer role Updated: Apr-10-14 2:38 pm
- Twins place Arcia on DL, call up Mastroianni Updated: Apr-09-14 6:43 pm
- Twins' Colabello has come a long way Updated: Apr-08-14 7:51 pm
- Twins to honor Gardenhire for 1,000th career win Updated: Apr-08-14 5:45 pm
- Twins place Bartlett on DL with sprained ankle Updated: Apr-07-14 6:23 pm
- Yankees trade INF Nunez to Twins for LHP Sulbaran Updated: Apr-07-14 6:08 pm
- Twins open home season with temps in 50s Updated: Apr-07-14 11:45 am
- Twins outslug Indians 10-7 Updated: Apr-06-14 6:18 pm
- Twins eager to return home, open against Athletics Updated: Apr-06-14 2:47 pm
- Colabello has 6 RBIs, Twins beat White Sox 10-9 Updated: Apr-03-14 7:50 pm
- Indians' opener filled with energy, expectations Updated: Apr-03-14 4:51 pm
- Twins fans have more food choices at Target Field Updated: Apr-01-14 5:12 pm
- What winter? Target Field grass is ready to go Updated: Mar-31-14 7:12 pm
- Long lines for White Sox opener Updated: Mar-31-14 6:03 pm
- Twins' replay system fixed before opener Updated: Mar-31-14 5:36 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Right fielder Chris Colabello misjudged a fly ball. Third baseman Trevor Plouffe never saw a liner hit at him. And catcher Josmil Pinto made the most glaring mistake when he threw the ball into left field for an error during a double steal.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Royals manager Ned Yost turned to pitching coach Dave Eiland in the fifth inning Saturday and told him that Kansas City was going to have to protect a one-run lead against Minnesota.
MINNEAPOLIS - What started as a bad day for the Toronto Blue Jays turned into a record-breaking disaster by night's end.
MINNEAPOLIS - With the Minnesota Twins well into a truly wild rally, Jason Kubel and Chris Colabello shared a joke as they waited for their turn to bat.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Kansas City Royals were close to getting their first road win of the season.
MINNEAPOLIS - Manager Ron Gardenhire will miss Minnesota's games on Friday and Saturday against Kansas City to attend Saturday's funeral of Michael Hirschbeck in Ohio.
MINNEAPOLIS - By the time Dan Straily took the mound for the second inning, he knew he just didn't have it.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Oakland Athletics brought Jim Johnson into their bullpen when they lost All-Star closer Grant Balfour in free agency.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Canadian American Association of Professional Baseball is far off the game's main grid, independent from the traditional farm system and down to four teams preserved as a division of a partner league.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Twins plan to honor manager Ron Gardenhire for his 1,000th career victory.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Twins placed utilityman Jason Bartlett on the disabled list Monday and recalled catcher-outfielder Chris Herrmann from Triple-A Rochester.
NEW YORK - Eduardo Nunez's time with the Yankees ended after a decade when the infielder was traded to the Minnesota Twins for left-hander Miguel Sulbaran.
MINNEAPOLIS - Baseball fans will enjoy temperatures in the 50s when the Minnesota Twins open at home against Oakland.
CLEVELAND - Chris Colabello isn't taking a single moment in the majors for granted.
MINNEAPOLIS - Games have already been played for a week all across the majors.
CHICAGO - Oswaldo Arcia's first hit of the season helped give the Minnesota Twins their first win.
CLEVELAND - The huge crowd will be red-clad, raucous and ravenous, hungry for a championship. The starting pitcher will be the same, and the air will be chilled and energized.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Twins fans now have more food choices at Target Field.
MINNEAPOLIS - The grass in Minnesota only recently peeked out from underneath the white blanket. Blooming and growing usually comes much later around here.
CHICAGO - Fans arriving at U.S. Cellular Field on Monday were greeted by long lines and metal detectors when they tried to enter the stadium to watch the Chicago White Sox take on the Minnesota Twins on opening day.
CHICAGO - The Minnesota Twins' replay system was up and running in time for Monday's opener against the Chicago White Sox after a pair of blown fuses shut it down.