- Second Tennessee student arrested in hazing incident Updated: Dec-06-13 12:16 pm
- College student arrested over hazing Updated: Dec-05-13 2:18 pm
- Tenn. fraternity members could face charge Updated: Dec-03-13 2:19 pm
- Gates grant given for new condoms to slow diseases Updated: Nov-22-13 10:51 am
- Black Cadillacs gain speed by keeping rubber on the... Updated: Nov-21-13 4:18 pm
- UT professor wins grant to develop new condom Updated: Nov-21-13 4:09 am
- UTC students petition to get preacher off campus Updated: Nov-19-13 12:19 pm
By DON JACOBS and HAYES HCKMAN - Scripps Howard News Service
12-05-13 - KNOXVILLE, Tenn. - A University of Tennessee student has been arrested for allegedly threatening a fellow student who reported a fraternity hazing incident at the Pi Kappa Phi campus chapter being shuttered by the national organization.
12-03-13 - KNOXVILLE, Tenn. - Fraternity members could face criminal charges in the hazing allegations that forced Pi Kappa Phi to close its University of Tennessee chapter last week, school officials said.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. - A University of Tennessee chemistry professor has received a prestigious $100,000 grant to redesign a practical health solution that could slow the spread of deadly diseases.
There's no need to check the brakes on the Black Cadillacs. They don't need them. The act never seems to slow down, and it's paying off. The band's fan base continues to increase as the act travels the country. They've won fans from New York City to Texas, New Orleans to Nashville, and plan to travel to Europe in 2014. Venues that once were sparsely filled for the group now sell out.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - A chemistry professor at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, has received a grant to build a better condom.
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - Students at the University of Tennessee, Chattanooga, are asking the administration to take action against a street preacher after a fellow student was arrested while trying to talk to her.