- Tennessee campus carry becomes law without Haslam signature Updated: May-02-16 7:03 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A bill allowing staff and faculty at Tennessee's public colleges and universities to be armed on campus became law Monday without the Republican governor's signature.
- Legislature votes to strip funding from UT diversity office Updated: Apr-21-16 9:30 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - State lawmakers voted to send a message that they don't agree with the sexually open and progressive views of the Office for Diversity and Inclusion on the University of Tennessee campus. So the Legislature on Thursday passed a bill stripping it of state funds - a total of nearly $337,000. The money will be used to fund minority scholarships instead.
- Tennessee AP announces 2016 college journalism winners Updated: Apr-09-16 2:57 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Here are the winners in the 2016 Tennessee Associated Press Broadcasters and Media Editors' annual college media contest. The awards were presented Saturday at the John Seigenthaler Center at Vanderbilt University.
- Timeline: Rep. Jeremy Durham exiled from Legislative Plaza Updated: Apr-07-16 5:36 pm
A timeline of state House Majority Whip Jeremy Durham, who has been moved out of the legislative office complex amid an attorney general's investigation into inappropriate conduct toward women:
- UT business center named after state Commissioner Randy Boyd Updated: Apr-04-16 4:04 am
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - The University of Tennessee is naming its Center for Business and Economic Research after businessman and state Commissioner of Economic and Community Development Randy Boyd and his wife, Jenny.